[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type: Null DEEPEST LORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: arceus.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arceus.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
B-but pokemon cant be deep!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSGN-REYj8
>>
>>28326970
you can have a (You) but not a view
fuck off matpat
>>
>>28326970
inb4 it all comes tog- oh who am I kidding im starting to believe this shit
>>
>>28326970
This shit spook me.

Not ready for what's about to come next.
>>
>>28326980
>matpat
Its gnogin, the person shilling his garbage theory abd autistic spazzy """"""acting"""""" 3 times before already
>>
>>28326970
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS VIDEO. I REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE THIS FAGGOT YOUR VIEW
>>
I don't believe the franchise reset bullshit for a second but this video is pretty neat. I can't imagine Type: Null being a direct evo to Rockruff though so I'm curious as to what it all means. We'll find out in a couple days when Corocoro leaks I guess.
>>
>>28326970
>thumbnail with TRUE ORIGINS in all caps
>Null and Arceus with a helpful little arrow between them
Why are all poketubbers huge whores? Why do they prey on younger fans with these shallow promises of revealing the TRUE 100% REAL FACTS of what are nothing but speculation and assumptions at this point? When absolutely nobody knows what the story is, how much will be revealed, and exactly what GF have in mind?

If this some way of trying to recapture the old days? Did they go through school seeing other kids come up with those complicated bullshit rumors, and get all the attention, and now that they have the power and the subscribers, they're trying to gather the fame and recognition they didn't have on the playground?
>>
>>28329892
>Don't give views to people who actually make decent theories and put a lot of work and time into research and source-checking.
>Just because I don't like his acting.
Ok.
>>
File: 1473164761858.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1473164761858.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>>28329895

>Rock type evolves to normal type
>>
>>28326970
>>28327343
>>28328644
>>28329895
>>28330041
Hello Gnoggin
Now fuck off
>>
>>28330171

Who? I just like the idea of a pokemon embodiment of the philosopher's stone. Just because it's a cool theory doesn't mean I like that poketuber in general. What's the difference between someone making a video for it and someone posting a thread on /vp/ about their weird theories?
>>
>arbitrary "theory" videos

ABORT
>>
>>28330065
>Ground type evolves into ghost/fire
>>
>>28326970
>guys a lot of gen 1 pokemon had triangle eyes that means they all must be made by illuminati
>>
>>28326970
This fucking voice pissed me off so much.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.