[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>XYZ already used Zygarde in the Flare climax story What is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>XYZ already used Zygarde in the Flare climax story
What is the anime going to do when it comes time for the climax of Alola
>>
>>28326379
Squishy goes to Alola with Ash and fucks shit up again.
>>
Pikachu Finally evolves into alolan raichu
>>
Zygarde is just a sidequest in SM, so there likely won't be any need for it in the SM anime
>>
>Squishy turns to Zygarde 100%
>Defeats its opposition
>Shoots off into sky and explode scattering across the world
>Bonnie cries
>Ash promise her to find Squishy
>>
>>28326379
What the fuck does one thing have to do with another?

Are you forgetting that Alola has its own legendaries and characters?
>>
>>28326379
>What is the anime going to do when it comes time for the climax of Alola
Bring in the Ultra Beasts, the Aether Foundation, Team Skull, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Marshadow, the Guardians, etc. They have a lot of things they can do they don't need to rely on Zygarde here.
>>
>>28326379
They bring Lance back, obviously.
>>
>>28326596
>>28326760
Zygarde is being promoted as Protecter of Earth, no way does he not play an important part in the story
>>
>>28326379
Using their own legendarys and ultrabiests?
>>
>>28327078
Because he is the almighty Zycuck.

Seriously though, do we really need more protectors? Not sure what Zygarde is bringing to the table that numerous other legendary (and some non-legendary) protectors aren't bringing.

Most likely Zygarde will be forgotten for some new flavour of the month, as usual.
>>
>>28329155
>Not sure what Zygarde is bringing to the table that numerous other legendary (and some non-legendary) protectors aren't bringing.
An actual marketing role. GameFreak has never cared more for a Pokémon protector than Zygarde. All these new formes, the absolutely massive anime arc, the hype they tried to make by including it in the side-games and giving it 4 whole signature moves, a brand new signature ability, a new "change HP when transforming" gimmick, and making it THE CREATOR OF Z-CRYSTALS. And calling it the "protector of Earth" in a game where the Earth is being invaded by interdimensional monsters.
>>
>>28329876
And? You make it seem like they have never hyped things to extremes only to have them fall by the wayside. Zoroark? Practically forgotten despite having it's own movie and TWO sidequests in the 5th gen. Lucario was almost completely dropped in favour of Zoroark, only to be revived when megas came along.

Mewtwo, one of the most iconic Pokemon, star of the original movie and two other movies, spent literally years being some obscure hard to find legendary (pretty much the entire 4th and 5th gen up to the Genesect movie).

And you say that Zygarde absolutely has to stick around long enough to take part in A) a story from a gen later than it was introduced, and B) be a major player in the anime?

Get real. They will have some new Pokemon to hype up, I guarantee it. Or do you think Ash is taking Greninja to Alola? Just like he took his Kanto/Johto pokemon to Hoenn, his Hoenn Pokemon to Sinnoh... Oh, right, the only one he kept past the gold and silver arc was Pikachu, how silly of me.

But sure, they absolutely will keep Zygarde going non-stop for a whole 2 seasons more, plus make him the head role in Sun/Moon instead of the player. Makes so much fucking sense.
>>
>>28330000
This is a shitpost but it demands recognition for the QUAAAAAAAAAAAAADS
>>
>>28330000
Yeah go ahead, compare a regular mon to a legendary with several forms from the games that werent released yet

Good luck
>>
>>28330111
It's not even a shitpost, Zygarde is fighting all the logic and marketing and patterns if it ends up being anything more than a sidequest.

And nice trips yourself, looks like this is turning into a meme magic thread
>>
>>28330135
>what is Mewtwo
>what is Mewtwo having 2 megas
>what is Mewtwo getting a whole fucking movie after years of being forgotten

Tell me, did Mewtwo end up in the main plot of the Anime OR the games?
>>
Who said a legend had to be limited to one generation's saga? Groudon and Kyogre got to return, albeit that's because they got new forms. Regardless, this is the first time they're extending a legend's importance across two regions. An exception is warranted.
>>
>>28330155
Mewtwo was just stuck in a cave, its already confirmed you get a special device to collect Zygarde cells.

Will it play bigger role then? Who knows but its already more than Mewtwo

Not to mention Masuda said he will appear in SM "In a special way that will make people excited", they never promised that for Mewtwo
>>
>>28330177
That doesn't mean main plot though. And frankly, with all the marketing they have done for Zygarde, they probably want to profit off the hype they already created.

I'd expect a long sidequest arc that starts early (2nd "gym", about that far in) that isn't completed until you explore all the postgame stuff.

And honestly, Zygarde having it's own encounter mechanic with the cores and cells is probably what they were hinting at in the first place.

Expecting a lot out of Zygarde is a recipe for disappointment (Z, 6.5, etc, were all theories based on high expectations.) Shoot low, and be pleasantly surprised if it isn't total shit.
>>
>>28326379
tengen toppa gurren pokemon xyz
I cant wait to watch it.
>>
>>28329155
>>the almighty Zycuck

I bet that it's actually the protector of Earth destined to fight off the Ultra beasts, yet it won't be reassembled until the postgame, long after the UBs have been defeated.
>>
The only reason zygarde is in SM is because they skipped a third game in favor for next Gen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.