[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leakers never mentioned things Ultra Beasts and or Aeher Foundation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CrrH4tIWgAAHWwq.png (889KB, 1086x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrrH4tIWgAAHWwq.png
889KB, 1086x1200px
Leakers never mentioned things Ultra Beasts and or Aeher Foundation
You know what?
Cause at least two of those leaks are intentional.
Leaks made by Nintendo and GF as marketing techniques. They wanted to create Hype, And they succeeded
>>
>the fact that leaks never mentioned these things that are obvious crucial plot points prove that these leaks were intentional
I don't understand your logic
>>
But the riddler did and he said that team skull weren't the real bad team.

>>28317210
>>
>>28325471
it's like an actual, non gen1 shitmon, attempt at creating a "mewtwo" style engineered pokemon
>>
>>28325471
Wut?
Why would they intentionally leak things? How does that create more hype than just announcing it themselves?
>>
File: 1470889611202.png (17KB, 529x703px) Image search: [Google]
1470889611202.png
17KB, 529x703px
Except Riddleman did hint at Aether

>He thinks leaks are intentional
>>
>>28325522
He hinted Aether but where did he said Skull werent the bad Guys?
>>
>>28325618
Someone mentioned him posting about it in that same thread

'This game is gonna be really great in every way. Well,if you're disappointed about the Team Skull, we, the villain in this game is actually......'

also N1 is the Jellyfish beast
>>
>>28325554
>Pokemon Insider
>posting Photos and Legit Info
>Still not fired
>>
>>28325692
It's actually quite weird to me that he's been doing it since before the box legends were revealed yet nobody has caught him yet.

On a related it note did you guys know that he comes here to read our posts?
>>
>>28325776
What are you insinuating?
>>
>>28325855
I wasn't insinuating anything I just think it's weird that he has gone on so long putting out real info when an XY leaker apparently went to jail and got fined + the 2nd part was a fun fact for people that didn't know.
>>
File: 1472744162861.png (551KB, 634x841px) Image search: [Google]
1472744162861.png
551KB, 634x841px
>>28325776
>>
>>28325504
Easy dude. They pick what they want to show us.
So they can reveal more info later and keep the expectation alive
>>
Does anybody else think the original Chinese leak and the riddler leak are by the same person? I always felt he was the contact for the person that told it to Cresselia.
>>
>>28325776

1. He's Chinese and not pissing off the government.
2. Riddles are plausible deniability.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.