[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Leak matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 12

File: opsz.png (3MB, 1710x3058px) Image search: [Google]
opsz.png
3MB, 1710x3058px
Did Type;Null, UB 01 match any leaks even the Aethers
>>
N1 must be UB 01
>>
Aristotle (11) is Type: Null
Rowlet is Air, Rockruff is Earth, Litten is Fire, Popplio is Water and Type: Null is Aether
>Aristotle added a fifth element, aether, as the quintessence, reasoning that whereas fire, earth, air, and water were earthly and corruptible, since no changes had been perceived in the heavenly regions, the stars cannot be made out of any of the four elements but must be made of a different, unchangeable, heavenly substance.
>>
>>28317279
The note for 11 seems more like an UB because the UB came from a different Dimension
>>
>>28317210
What do the numbers mean?
>>
What about starters and Piki Pek?
>>
11 is the Aether Foundation.

Aether is the 5th element in alchemy, is also the hyperspace in which physics used to think light is constant in. Now refers to the constant space for dark matter/energy.
>>
>>28318602
guess it refers to the Chronologly note
>>
Do any of today's announcements match any of the Chinese or other leaks?
>>
>>28319584
No. All the chinese leaks are for retarded faggots.
>>
>>28317210
El Tigre and friends aren't confirmed yet
>>
>>28319584
The real leaks leak mentioned time discrepancies between versions.
>>
>>28319646

Chineseleaker made that.

He placed them there himself.
>>
>>28319657

But it didn't match up how he said it would occur.

I think its more likely the real leaker got his hands on that one trailer early and was able to form a convincing leak around it.
>>
>>28319667
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name. Sometimes, people hair doodle random characters in the art as well. Red was in the concept art form the first trailer

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real.
>>
>>28319743

Yeah that's great. Good copypasta.

It doesn't change the fact that the Chinese leaker made the image you're talking about and that's a collection of his leaks.
>>
>>28317210
>putting the fake starter evos in the dex
lad
>>
>>28320036

Again, the Chinese Leaker did that. He collected that image and placed those there himself.
>>
>>28320036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8
>>
>>28320036
I didn't make the image just found it
>>
>>28317210
I just fucking noticed The riddler has Colress as a profile pick.
He's coming back, baby.
>>
Code about chronology->games set 12 hrs apart
11 is either Aether or Type:Null
>>
Earlier this month though, he said
'This game is gonna be really great in every way. Well,if you're disappointed about the Team Skull, we, the villain in this game is actually......'

So he hinted at Aether Foundation..
>>
It's obvious as fuck that Aether is evil. It's tooooo beautifully ironic for Game freak to pass up, plus getting upstaged by Colosseum's and XD got them fired up so it's playing homage to those games, the true originally full-3D adventure Pokemon Games (you know what I mean)

So Aether is "evil" cause they're trying to do what ever idiot Scientist does: try to perfect something. They probably fucked up and created Type: Null (aka Code: Zero, REALLY like the later name better desu it's what a lot of romance languages have as its name) as a result. Colress, babygirl Lusamine, auntie Wicke (who desu I want naked with Lusie and Lillie in bed to make them uh have a bigger, crazier family) and grandpa Faba went crazy making these kinds of hybrids but when they realized Zero/Null well didn't live up to it's potential (maybe base 100 all around and Mega Evo/Unbound Form is base 120 to make it more seem like an awkward attempt at Arceus) and they said went B2TDB.

THAT's when they had the crazy stupid idea to take Z-Crystals aka the contained power of Zygarde smelt it down and add nano-bots and create Proto-Pokemon. Beings ciphoning Zygarde's powers in attempt to, probably like always, capture legendary Pokemon like the Tapus and the like to take over the world. That's what Ultra Beasts are, living glass/crystal beings with control over a Poke-element. UB-01 whose ice or water or psychic, was the first successful attempt at these in-Pokemon creatures and Lillie seeing this dipped from AP with Una in tow.

Meanwhile Edgelord Gladion who didn't agree with this shit or like Lillie are in fact spies for AF on two people who probably know about the legendary pokemons and the true power of Z-Moves: Guzma and Kukui. It makes sense, as it allows the two to figure out the extent their crazy family can go with Z-Moves. And it makes sense to make these Ultra Beasts from Z-Crystals cause it showed in last week's trailer how Z-Crystals actually have to be made from MALLEABLE things.
>>
>>28319707
>But it didn't match up how he said it would occur.
He just said "time works differently between versions", which is a very reasonable way to describe them having day and night at different times. The only things wrong with real leaks is the Alola forms list, which wasn't even in the same post as everything else (and may not have even been posted by OP).
>>
>>28322029

I must be getting "leaks" mixed up sorry.

I know one said that night lasted longer in moon, while day lasts longer in sun.
>>
>>28317210
Is that the pokedex? It's fucking tiny
>>
>>28322389

It's not the full Pokedex.

It's a collection of Pokemon the public knows exist.
>>
>>28321669
>Gamefreak
>Paying homage to the Orre games
>>
>>28317210
Aristotle matches the Aether Foundation and Type: Null. See >>28317400

N1 must be UB-01, as said here >>28317412
>>
>>28322789
Shit, N1 being UB-01 was said here >>28317279
>>
>>28319743
>Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
Thats not true, Greninja didn't even have a name when the Smash team got his concept art
>>
File: Doll's_Power.png (376KB, 1262x710px) Image search: [Google]
Doll's_Power.png
376KB, 1262x710px
>>28317279
>>28317412
>>28322789
N1 is most likely UB-01, as the character in the image is Yin, whose power is being able to use Remote Viewing using water as a medium and her spirit looks like this, a sort of gelatin or jellyfish.
>>
>>28323150
Also Yin's personality description:

>At first Yin was portrayed a doll unable to show any emotion. Huang mentions that this is due to her "program" which was minimal and didn't allow her to make her own decisions. However during the course of the series, Yin begins to display emotions and her own will, deciding to follow Hei and remain to be his partner, and even observes and notices a change in his behaviour, despite not being ordered to do so.
UB-01
>UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one. While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.
>>
^
So if N1 is UB 01
The rest must follow suit Rugby Monkey = UB 04?
>>
>>28323575
Pretty much yeah. Since these riddles are numbered N1-N4 it means they are linked between each other, now that we know N1 is likely UB-01 then it means we get 4 of these Ultra Beasts. We need to figure out the other links though.
>>
it's funny this thread gets ignored again and we have to endure another month of starter shitposting.
>>
>>28323575
That's not rugby, kiddo.
>>
>>28317210
How does Anabel fit here again?
>>
>>28325716
Probably related to something unannounced yet, they posted the Aether hint awhile ago and it was just now resolved.
>>
What is N2? I ant tell if its a staff that is placed in a base or what.
>>
>>28325278
casual /vp/ Pre-starter revelation this board was the pits
>>
What about Cutiefly's evo?
>>
File: 1445393548760.gif (176KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1445393548760.gif
176KB, 333x286px
>>28317210
I fucking hate these riddles, you have no fucking idea what they could be until you see them revealed, so it's just the Riddler jacking off at knowing shit others don't.
>>
>>28317210
>Further confirmation of the starters
Beautiful
>>
>>28325847
Well he confirmed colress so...
>>
>>28325847
> so it's just the Riddler jacking off at knowing shit others don't.

I dunno man, that sounds like par for course for Ed Nygma to be honest.
>>
Zelda25: Zelda 25th anniversary symphony?
288: Pokemon #288; Vigoroth

A musical Monkey Pokemon? A sky(ward sword) Monkey Pokemon?
>>
You all do realize this is just confirmation bias at work, right?
>>
>>28320036
>>28320207
I'm the one who made the image OP posted.
The dex including the starters evos where made by Riddler himself, not me. In other words, he confirmed them.

I got it from here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=16

Also, see this >>28320201
>>
File: xCJZXCu.png (425KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
xCJZXCu.png
425KB, 1280x714px
> yfw Riddler is leaking info under GF marketing department, so they can keep us wondering what the leaks means and make the hype even greater
>>
>>28326090
Err, no. Many of these match waaay to perfectly to be that. Check the shovel and the sandcastle, for example.

And if he just posted a bunch of random images hoping that at least some would relate so well to things in eventually revealed for the game, then he would need to have posted a lot more riddles than he actually did.
>>
I'm not happy with the final evo for the starters but even I'm not gonna deny china leak man knows his shit so
>>
>>28326278
Yeah, I hate the final evos too, but there is no way they are fake with Mallow, the Chinese Leaks and now even Riddler confirming them.
>>
File: 1408339959464.jpg (46KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
1408339959464.jpg
46KB, 508x428px
How the hell has he been able to do all of this while remaining a Game Freak insider, anyway?
>>
I really don't get why the final evo leaks would have ash in them? Does that mean Gamefreak designs pokemon so that they would fit the anime rather then think how they would fit in game?
>>
>>28326643
>I really don't get why the final evo leaks would have ash in them?

Because the anime exists and they need reference art to animate and characterize the pokemon properly.

why does everyone forget Servine and Dewott also first leaked from anime reference sheets
>>
>>28326643
No it means it was concept art from the anime
>>
>>28326641
See

>>28326201

It's all intentional
>>
>>28326641
He hasn't explicitly leaked anything. He's on shaky ground, but he probably hasn't violated any NDA that he would have signed with GF. Not technically, at least.
>>
>>28326201
I do believe that this sort of stuff is a very real method some companies use, maybe Game Freak is finally getting in on it.
>>
what are the numbers drawn on the pic for?
>>
>>28326714
identification on which riddle is which
>>
File: Riddler.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>28326201
Riddler is Masuda confirmed.
>>
>>28326090
The box legends which and Mimikyu which are the most obvious ones he predicted say otherwise.

>>28326278
>>28326581
>>28326643
I like the starters and am glad they are probably true but at the same time I can't help but feel split evos/forms is going to happen as version exclusives ever since the "time works differently" stuff was revealed.
>>
>>28326732
It all makes sense now!!
>>
>>28320160
Who told you that?
>>
>>28326754
It all comes together!
>>
>>28326728
So 2 is from the second riddle posted? Why is this picture a fucking mess.
>>
>>28326809
ALOHAAA
>>
>>28326747
I'm the opposite. I don't like them (though I know they are real), but I unfortunately don't really see the split evos happening. Simply because I find weird the complete lack of any hint of this in the trustworthy leaks (the Chinese one and Riddler riddles up to now).

I don't completely rule out the possibly, though. It's possible that the Chinese Leaks leaker since didn't get that information and Riddler just doesn't feel like hinting it at the moment. But I don't really see anything going for it to get my hopes up.
>>
>>28326782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8

@1:37

He posted this on 8/11 according to the timestamp on the site.
>>
>>28326883
I'm pretty sure a fan just collected a bunch of images due to speculation .
>>
>>28325881
Wait, when?
>>
288 new Pokemon including formes?
>>
File: image.png (211KB, 460x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
211KB, 460x371px
>>28326883
Notice how cutiefly doesn't have an evolution in that picture when it really does
>>
>>28326732
>Masuda gets so mad about Ohmori's ideas that he tries to leak them online
>His plan backfires and the hype rises
>>
>>28327059
Riddler posted them in his Pokedex
>>
>>28327048
His ID is on the left

>>28327087
And? In the same image neither do the other Pokemon he said evolved did. He usually only posts new info about upcoming things but Cutiefly's evo wasn't even officially revealed yet. We'll probably be seeing those Pokemon's families in the next reveal.
>>
>>28327048
>>28327087

Riddler posted it himself. See pic and this page:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=16

Also, him not including Cutiefly evolution doesn't mean shit, since he also didn't include room for evolutions/pre-evolutions of Pokemon that weren't officially stated to have them at the time of the post, even for the ones he hinted as having either a evo or pre-evo before, such as Mimukyu.

Since you said same same things in the other thread, I copy pasted the exact same reply.
>>
>>28323150
>>28323230
Man, Yin was my waifu when I was in High School. That brings me back.

I'm really digging UB-01 design and concept.
>>
I can't wait until the starters get revealed so /vp/ can go back to normal (no matter what the truth is).

I have been a casual /vp/ browser since the board opened but this is my first real leak season with you guys since I was just getting back into Pokemon during gen 5 and I moved away from 4chan for a while during gen 6 and I must say it's just been a complete mess and looking at old leak season caps don't seem to be unusual for this time.

Next time I'll probably just stay off /vp/ during gen 8 until the games come out.
>>
>>28323150
>>28323230
so it's possible Lillie is somehow controlling UB-01 indirectly, possible seeing through it's eyes somehow
And that would explain why it looks like her and moves "like a girl", that's not it's standard form, it's a Synchro Evolution like Ash-Greninja
>>
>>28328664
you should stay of 4chan in general to be honest, your life will be a lot healthier without it
>>
Can someone post the image with alla the four leaks updated to yesterday reveals?
>>
>>28328835
I've become addicted to /vp/ since 2014 so I can't help coming here now and this is probably the best place to discuss Pokemon for me since I hate traditional forums and Reddit is also not my thing,
>>
>>28317210
N1 is not UB-01
He updated his listing a few hours ago and N1 is still on the grid, along with Aristotle (who has been grouped together with UB-01)
>>
>>28329146
at least fightable Ultra-Beasts confirmed?
>>
>>28329146
Oh thank god I was scared Rugby Monkey might be one of those UB things and that we couldn't catch him.
>>
>>28329146
>>28329185
You know if the Ultimate Beasts are listed on this list (which I assume is a Pokedex) isn't it possible we might be able to catch them?

Also at this point I assume it's safe to say Marshadow is it safe to say Marshadow is an event only legend?
>>
>>28329146
So what the fuck could the aristotle ultra-beast be?
>>
>>28329146
Oh god I just realized that Rugby Monkey is an artificial Pokemon
>>
File: 1468316526159.png (679KB, 799x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1468316526159.png
679KB, 799x1060px
>>28329210
>Marshadow is the big boss Ultra Beast
>Marshadow is not catchable, but is instead a hilariously overpowered superboss in the line of the Demi-Fiend or Baal requiring a proper strategy on top of maxed out Pokemon to win
>>
I don't get the Riddler at all. What's the point of it all? He's just teasing a small, tiny amount of people compared to the entire fanbase with vague hints that doesn't say shit on their own. If he actually knows anything, why not just leak it? Or at least make more straight-forward hints instead of making these mini-seances that nobody really cares about.
>>
>>28329256
He's having fun watching people freak out.
>>
>>28329146
>N1 is not UB-01
>Aristotle is not Type: Null
>Aristotle being grouped with UB-01
>The listing of the N# goes N2, N4, N3, N1
This is getting ridiculously confusing.
>>
File: dex.jpg (547KB, 1902x990px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
547KB, 1902x990px
>>28329146
Okay this is bugging me. The last update he had was this image.
The mini sprite list keeps expanding, and in very odd ways. Like, Aerodactyl and the Archen line are the only fossils in my picture, but the new one adds Tirtouga's line. Does it relate to how close the Alola Dex is to completion? And why are things grayed out?
>>
>>28329256
He doesn't know anything. He threw together a bunch of vague shit, and fits things together after they are revealed. Plus, idiots like OP do it for him now, so he doesn't even need to bother as much
>>
>>28329256
Everybody else does that and it seems like he's having fun doing the riddles. He seems to check this site sometimes since he posted one of the fake leaks saying someone got something right by accident and complimented some of the posters for noticing Guzma's glasses.
>>
>>28329267
Didn't he tease Solgaleo and Lunala with a Litleo and Zubat? I'd say that's too accurate to be a lucky guess. Of course, that depends on WHEN he posted it...
>>
>>28329275
>and complimented some of the posters for noticing Guzma's glasses.
Oh you mean literally every single person in the world who ever looked at him for a second
>>
>>28329262
It's the Pokémon we've seen so far. I think what he means is that he has the full Alola Pokédex, and the greyed out ones are the ones we just haven't seen yet. He keeps expanding it as he find more Pokémon.

Or not, since I don't really trust him.
>>
File: JHFEERF.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
JHFEERF.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>28329267
>threw together a bunch of vague shit

>Posts Litleo and Zubat before box legends are revealed
>The box legends turn out to be a Lion and Bat

>Posts Pikachu in a tablecloth
>Mimikyu gets revealed

>Posts sand and shovel
>A pokemon made of sand with a shovel in his head gets revealed

hmmmm those seem very vague
>>
>>28329262
Tirtouga got showed in a trailer.
That's the pre-Gen-7 portion of the alola dex
Note the lack of normal exeggute and raichu.
>>
>>28317210
N1 is UB-01. Pretty sure because of how that girl from black works.
>>
>>28329361
see >>28329146
>>
>>28329361
They are separate

>>28329146

N1 is apparently one of those artificial Pokemon
>>
>>28329247
>>28329384
Where are you getting from that the N- pokemon are artificial? Seems to me that there's nothing indicating that they wouldn't just be regular pokemon, considering UB-01's inclusion didn't occupy any of their slots.
>>
can't we fags just wait on the data mine instead going on a wild goose chase?
>>
>>28329424
I didn't read the Yellow Heart Pokemon's dex so I'm assuming he's artificial but they sandwiched between that and the failed godmon so I assumed they were just like them.
>>
Is there a place where I can see all these supposed true leaks together? I've been out of the loop for a good while.
>>
Do not forget that leaked pokémon could still be concept arts.
example torchic and blaziken, treecko, the 3 johto starters and etc.
>>
>>28329433
Yellow Heart Pokemon isn't artificial
>>
>>28325847
Better this way, leaks always ruin hype for me, instead here we get a fun game we can speculate with and have a vague idea of what's going to be revealed without spoiling the surprise
>>
>>28326641
He's chinese, he lives in the wild west of copyrighted property
>>
>>28329468
Alolan Blaziken being that weird Latios crossover concept art when?
>>
>>28329267
>denialfags
>>
>>28329256
This is how you know he's not a fake leaker. He's posting cryptic clues instead of a giant, obvious list of fanwanky nonsense. This is a safe way of getting info out to people without compromising himself/his source.
>>
>>28329424
Different anon here, but let's go with a drunken train of thought. Type: Null is the fifth out of a set of artificial mons, representing Aristotle's elements. N1 is an artificial mon representing water, N3 air, N4 earth, and N2 fire by elimination.
>>
>>28320558
What the fuck, really? Amazing, I love clever leaks or foreboding leaks.
>>
So Cutiefly gonna be 3-stage Mon or 2-stage?
>>
In his book, On the Heavens, Aristotle noted that an element existed beyond the common four at the time (fire, water, air and earth) that moved circularly and didn't have properties similar to the common four. He called this last element aether, a term that his mentor Plato had used before. I suspect Aristotle is a hint at the Aether Foundation, and ties into whatever the secret the starters and Rockruff have, as they represent the four elements (with Rowlet being part Flying type).
>>
So do we know when the next big news will be?
>>
>>28330002
When Corocoro leaks between the 10th and the 15th.
>>
>>28329921
The riddler's "dex" also suggests that there's a pokemon related to Aristotle in one way or another.

Given that it's next to legendaries, an aether legendary?
>>
>>28330002
When Corocoro leaks next week. They've confirmed that they'll show off Rockruff's "special" evo.
>>
>>28330125
It should be a werewolf no? That'd make sense due to the 12hours shift between versions gimmick.
>>
>Gen VII has less pokemon than Gen VI

HOW
>>
>>28330218
Where did you read that?
>>
>>28330276
It seems obvious.
>>
>>28330176
Seems likely.

It also seems likely that GF will try to shove it down our throats for years to come.
>>
I don't understand the 12-hour shift/time difference in-game. Can someone explain? Sorry I'm slow.
>>
>>28330613
>I don't understand the 12-hour shift/time difference in-game. Can someone explain? Sorry I'm slow.

When one game is night the other is day and vice versa, I really don't get how thats hard to grasp?
>>
>>28330633
Right, English is not my native language anyway so the ambiguity is kinda there.
>>
>>28329224
Aristotle is Type: Null
See >>28317400
>>
>>28329275
>He seems to check this site sometimes since he posted one of the fake leaks saying someone got something right
I think we can confirm that the thing that was right in this fake leak was that the Rival would be in Team skull for 2/3 of the game
>>
>>28329428
No because this shit is fun as fuck
>>
The Riddler's identity, could he be someone working in a marketing department? That would explain why he don't have all of the information.
>>
The starters and Rockruff share a secret right? Could the secret be related to the Aristotle pokemon that may be a legendary? If they're alchemy themed, then I could see an aether legendary of sorts.
>>
>>28329146
> Ultra Beast are Pokémon

I'm disappointed. The idea of the dangerous non-Pokémon specie was pretty cool.
>>
>>28331541
i also prefer this kind of leaking
>>
>>28331650
He just said in his post that N1 is NOT UB-0
Ultra beasts are not confirmed to be Pokemon yet
And I wish they're not because, yes, the idea of dangerous big boss that aren't pokemon is dope, that give the possibility to have hard unique boss without being a Pokemon that would fuck up the meta
>>
>>28331481
How would you explain this >>28329146 then?
Aristotle is still part of the riddle, besides UB-01.
>>
>>28331694
Oh, my bad, didn't saw this
>>
>>28331690
But then, why he has put UB01 in the pic?
>>
>>28331746
I don't really know but we can see that Aristotle and UB-01 is within the same case, it's kinda suspicious
>>
>>28322853
You just singlehandedly BTFO every single "starter leaks are completely fake" fag by pointing this out.
>>
>>28331777
Is Aristotle a Pokemon? I don't understand it.
>>
>>28331840
Whatever it is, it's next to legendaries (particular Solgaleo and Lunala). It's hard to tell if it has a connection to them or not, but I think it's fair to say that it's a legendary or an ultra beast. I think the Riddler is hinting at an aether legendary, or something with a connection to the Aether Foundation.
>>
>>28326090
Not really
>>
>>28331915
Now that I think about it, maybe it's the true third legendary in the trio and Marshadow was unrelated all along? Is that possible?
>>
>>28331840
Well, two possibilities (Or more but I don't know)
Either Aristotle is UB-00, considering that it is placed before UB-01.
Or, considering the fact that they're both in the same case, maybe Aristotle is the Pokemon that is the "origin" of the ultra beasts. I don't really know how though, maybe UBs are failed clone attempt (again), or something else, i don't really know this is really sketchy in my mind.
But I can't help but think that UB-01 represent either the element of water or Aether, so that could mean 4 other UBs representing the 4 other elements
>>
>>28329146
Why are some sprites transparent? What does that mean?
>>
>>28331741
Nah, it's fine.

Speaking of not seeing it, I just realized that there's an empty spot between Alolan Meowth and Alolan Exeggutor.
This either hints at Alolan Persian/Exeggcute, or the Alolan form of any Pokemon between 54 to 101.
Here's hoping for Alolan Persian.

>>28331973
UB-00 or the Origin is more likely. Perhaps UB-01 is actually part of a massive organism which will be known as UB-00?

>4 other UBs representing the 4 other elements
I take it you mean N1-N4? They're quite a distance away from UB-01 in the listing, so I doubt they're related.
>>
>>28332127
I think they're supposed to be pokemon that will show up in Alola in some fashion (either in the wild, cosmetically (like blastoise truck) or as a ridemon (in Charizard's case)) but don't have an alolan form. In the case of the transparent ones, they don't have alolan forms but hasn't been revealed officially yet.
>>
>>28332155
>I take it you mean N1-N4?
Not really, I was just imagining that since UB-01 seems to be linked to Aristotle
>>
I doubt there will be only 1 ultra beast. There might be few. Besides, didn't they mentioned that each Islands has its own guardian? Since Tapu Kokko is one of them, there are 3 more guardians yet to be revealed
>>
>>28326069
Fly, my pretties! Fly!
>>
>>28329250
Mismagius used Perish Song!
>>
>>28318649
Then why would Aristotle be in the Legendary section if it were the Aether Foundation?

Aristotle is either another Legendary, or an UB, but definitely not UB-01.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B2%BE%E7%81%B5%E5%AE%9D%E5%8F%AF%E6%A2%A6&flux=1&tid=3773780366&pic_id=86330f9759ee3d6d8ba7fd674b166d224e4adecc&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1
>>
>>28332936
There's something that robs me the wrong way about this. If Marshadow is the third legendary, wouldn't it be next to Solgaleo and Lunala?
>>
>>28332396
wtf i hate bosses pokemon now
>>
>>28332936
Aristotle probably refers to the third legendary, since it's after the two main ones, but before the UB-01 (and I don't think he's UB-00)
>>
>>28329146
So those 4 could be apart of some kind of group like the Musketeers
>>
>>28333399
But it's not just before UB-01, it's occupying the exact same space. So if it is the third legendary, that would mean that it's connected to UB-01, even if it's not UB-00.

And no, I don't think the Riddler just forgot to put a line there.
>>
>>28325847
that's the entire point, post a few stupid riddles that can be interpreted as anything and you'll always be right because it's always possible to come up with an explanation for what you riddled

this is gypsy tricks 101 and the entirety of this board is falling for it. I am ashamed to share this place with you ignorant cunts
>>
Puff,i'm fucking confused.
GEN VII has officially 42 new pokemon so far.
And tths guy is legit right? he's hinting new pokemon and that bruxish,mimikyu,drampa and salandit aren't standalones?
>>
>>28333615
>Litleo and Zubat specifically
>A sheet that looks like Pikachu
>The act of tapping, with the word "Koko"
>RPS and an organ
>A pile of sands with a shovel
Seems too oddly specific for a trick, don't you think?
>>
>>28333742
Does he know all the pokemon of the 7 gen then?
>>
>>28333742
not really
the only really weird one is tapping + koko, but all the other ones are pretty generic/easy guesses
>>
>>28333776
"No" would be my guess, considering that he didn't prepare a spot besides Cutiefly, despite the fact that the new trailer actually shows one.

Not only that, the empty spots mean he doesn't have any clue what that Pokemon is or what they look like, hence why he doesn't make a riddle for them.
>>
>>28333608
Oh, I see...

Then... maybe it just references ALL the UBs?

They are an existence from another plane superior to ours, pure godlike creatures made from aether.
>>
>>28333785
Precisely because they are easy guesses that makes the riddle less of a trick.

Picture this; instead of a picture of a pile of sand with a shovel, the Riddler used a normal-looking beach picture where there are kids playing.
Once Sandyghast/Palossand was revealed, then he will be technically right, because there are sands and there is a shovel in that pic.

THAT would make it a trick.

When writing this, I realized how much I sound like what people would call "apologists".
>>
>>28333898
Maybe. I do think that UB-01 is some kind of a spawn of Aristotle, which would answer why they occupy the same spot.
Even then, it doesn't really answer how it's related to Solgaleo/Lunaala.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.