[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde in the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Complete Zygarde.jpg (48KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
Complete Zygarde.jpg
48KB, 500x299px
Zygarde's role is to be the protector of earth. Ultra beasts are not of this earth (or so we assume, from the Japanese trailer).

What do you think: are ultrabeasts going to be the main villains in Sun and Moon, and will we need Zygarde to stop them?
>>
File: 1473045198219.jpg (216KB, 1125x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1473045198219.jpg
216KB, 1125x1350px
>>28324976
>protector of the earth
so we all agree that zygarde is the second Gurren-Lagann?
>>
>>28324976
I'm hoping Type: Null ends up being an artificial Zygarde and we end up having to obtain perfect Zygarde and battle Type: Nulls true form
>>
>>28325185
Would be cool. In a way Type: Null overall body does look a bit like Zygarde 10% forme so I can see it as an "artificial" version of it.
>>
>>28324976
My guess is you'll be able to beat the game without getting all the Zygarde cores, so no
>>
>Ultra Beast take over mechanical island
>Zygarde 100% vs Mechanical Beast
>>
>>28324976
I'll stick with what I said earlier.
The cover legend is actually an artificial pokemon created by Aether, with Type:Null being a prior failed attempt. Zygarde goes either 50% or 100% to fight it.
>>
File: 1472702749500.png (67KB, 225x204px) Image search: [Google]
1472702749500.png
67KB, 225x204px
>>28324976
Good shit anon. May art some Zygrade vs UB-01
>>
File: the_balance_of_the_Earth.png (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
the_balance_of_the_Earth.png
13KB, 256x192px
>>28324976

Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit keep Earth in balance.
>>
>>28324976
Probably a post-game storyline.

There's too many other unknown legendaries that will most likely play a large role in the story.
>>
>>28324976
I like it.
>The zygarde core and the zygarde you collect react when in the UB scene.
>100% zygarde vs UB 01
Its basically mega fug vs deoxys 2 elecric boogaloo
>>
>>28324976
UB-01 is the good guy and they Ultra Beasts are just misunderstood
>>
Zygarde will deffo play some huge role whether its main game or post game

>aliens or whatever
>all Zygarde formes
>Sina and Dexio re-apear to give you Zygarde cube

This all makes sense
>>
>>28324976
Anyone have a feeling about whether or not we are going to get a Zygarde core to mess around with in Amie and shit? One thing I'm kind of bummed about is that you don't get to just put 100% or the core in your party. I guess you either get the 10% form or the 50% form? From the sounds of the Dexio and Sina dialogue you collect cores from the overworld.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.