[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hero.jpg (77KB, 961x900px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
77KB, 961x900px
Apologize
>>
>Leave Masuda to me
>>
File: there is kamen rider.jpg (206KB, 750x1082px) Image search: [Google]
there is kamen rider.jpg
206KB, 750x1082px
Someone needs to shop his face and name in this
>>
I always believed
>>
>>28324166
I was never mad at him
>>
>>28324166
He has done good.
>>
>>28324232

Me either. He delivered a fun game despite Masuda's bullying.

SM look fucking great. Though I'm sure come November 19th it will be everyones least favorite gen.
>>
>>28324166
I always had faith. DexNav and Soaring were excellent features. Time constraints and Masuda hurt ORAS.
>>
File: simpsonsnaranja5.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonsnaranja5.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>
>>28324166
>Sir, what do we do about Emerald's content on ORAS?
>Drop it.
>What?!
>You heard me. Drop it.
>I don't understand...
>This is just a remake, a stepping stone, the Versalles to my Reich.
>Sir, you are scaring me...
>WE'LL MAKE HISTORY, THE NEXT GAMES WILL REACH FOR THE STARS, WE ARE TAKING THE SUN AND MOON THEMSELVES!
>>
>>28324265

Time constraints didn't hurt ORAS they hurt XY. A year for a remake that basically has most of its major assets ready isn't really too rushed.

Masuda's intent to make the games easy was the issue with ORAS and XY.

And now I liked ORAS and XY but they both could have been harder, and ORAS certainly could have used the Frontier.
>>
I never doubted.
>>
>>28324353
>A year for a remake that basically has most of its major assets ready isn't really too rushed.
It fucking is. They hade to remake Hoenn entirely in 3D, and the game's text-heavy as fuck.
>>
File: wtf.png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
586KB, 1280x720px
>post yfw Masuda returns to direct Gen VIII
>>
>>28324491

and that was pretty much it. The online infrastructure, engine, and Pokemon models were all already done.

As were a lot of trainer models. They only had to do the map and the design for said map was finished 10 years ago. As was a good chunk of the basic script.

The only truly time sensitive matter was bringing Hoenn in 3D. Do you kiddies not understand game design at all?
>>
I never doubted
>>
>>28324547
That'd be as terrible as letting Baba back
>>
>>28324166
He's masuda's punching back and fucboi
>>
>>28324166
Still waiting for that battle frontier, maybe when they confirm it I might apologize
>>
Yeah he better fucking apologize for all this shit
>>
>>28324166
I liked OR but it felt kind of lazy, like they really wanted to cling to pokemon's old overworld style even though in 3d it does more to hurt the game than anything else, it played very safe even by pokemon standards but I did like that they were at least willing to do stuff like having victory road trainers use out of dex pokemon.

Dexnav was great and I hope rotomdex at least has some sort of equivalent functionality but I'm not really counting on it. There are a lot of suspicious clouds covering parts of the Alola map so I wouldn't be surprised if they let you fly around the islands freely after beating the final boss though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.