[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-09-06-21-45-50.png (333KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-06-21-45-50.png
333KB, 960x540px
Confirmed?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-06-21-46-25.png (148KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-06-21-46-25.png
148KB, 960x540px
>>
In what, Sun and Moon? I dunno.
>>
>>28322902
nice catch
>>
This fuckin trailer got to me man I this me right here you know
>>
How is that related to gifting in any way?
>>
>>28322999

It was.

The boy was sitting on the porch and suddenly he gets the Minor and turns around to see his friend. I just hope it's not local-only.

>>28323040

Me too.
>>
>>28323072
He sent a Pokemon outside of a trade.
>>
>>28323072
It says "accepting... please wait" which implies it's a one way transfer.
>>
>>28323040
All I could think about was how gay that Jap dude was and how the Japanese are trying to take over the islands because their own island is dying.
>>
>>28323072

https://youtu.be/TFqxPWVIU2U?t=1m42s
>>
>>28323072
In the trailer Sho and Hoku are fighting. Sho realizes his mistake and wants to apologize. Before Sho gets to his house Hoku accepts something he sent and receives a Minior as an apology. It implies you can just send people Pokemon.
>>
>>28322902
Super High Output?
>>
File: 1386904434045.png (7KB, 579x477px) Image search: [Google]
1386904434045.png
7KB, 579x477px
>>28322902
>gifting gets confirmed
>breed shitmons and send them to friends every day
>>
Because they didn't "Trade" but rather Hawaiian Kid "Gifted" a Minior to his Japanese Kid before their feud (cause desu Hawaiian Kid is MFGaryOakloha) and later vice versa.

IF SO, depending on the conditions though it could be just your friends when your online it would make giveaways hella easy. The Winners could just get the Mons they won, and unless you need yet another Zigzagoon or Wurmple don't have to worry about getting GA or WT Trash. Then again I'm only goochi if the GTS and Wonder Trade still exist, but desu probably are.

And if they made it SO WE CAN RENAME OUR GOD DAMN SHINIES WE GET OFF WT THEN I'D BE SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! But seriously GF you are shaking that just bring it down for me and we goochi.
>>
>>28323152
>inject 0iv shiny onix with a metal coat and gift it to people on /wfg/

What a time to be alive
>>
>>28323184
They traded the first time. The second one looked like a gift.
>>
>>28323200

And then they fix it with bottlecaps.
>>
>>28323232
Kek
>>
>>28323134
>the kids in the commercial got early copies of the games to use while filming
>they sneak off the set with the 3DSes during lunch or something
>this whole time Hoku's been the one leaking shit
>>
>>28322902
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND
>>
>>28323312

They're probably not playing the game at all. The game is added to the screen in post.
>>
Just wait till Verlisify pisses himself over this. "OH MY GOD TPCi JUST DOESN'T CARE CAUSE HACKERS CAN NOW MAGICALLY TRICK THE GAME INTO ACCEPTING POKEMON FROM A "GIFTING" CONNECTION OR BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I swear that guy must have the tight asshole in the universe, so tight it cuts the dicks off of any fellow furry he tries to get breed by. And you know it's true and for those that don't on /vp/ let me explain.

SO in furdom or Petplay or BDSM wtf ever a collar ussually means atleast as you are wearing it you are someone's bitch or slave. That means you could be a guy like Verli getting pounded by a Male Owner, or be at times where he puts it on and gets pounded by his Female Owner wearing a strap-on. Either way just remember, Verli is a bitch in every sense of the word and embraces it so much to be dumb enough showing it off. If anyone's the one being over-sexual or hinting at it on Youtube, not Tamashi or the like, it's Verlisify.

So spay and neuter your pets folks so they don't turn into Verlisify.
>>
I honestly think that it's just normal trading.
But if there's really a glifting mode is going to be local only,nintendo is dumb.
>>
>>28323373

He's just a furry. It does signify submissiveness in petplay and BDSM but I'd be willing to bet he has a control and power fetish.

Also why are we talking about him again? Anon are you that worried about what Verlis thinks? He's just a little shit eater on youtube.
>>
>>28323373
I feel like this went off in a tangent at some point.
>>
File: 1468744478969.jpg (41KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
1468744478969.jpg
41KB, 640x441px
>>28323397

This is what worries me. I have a sick best friend 10 hours away and I want to send them Pokemon to cheer them up. It was a feature I was hoping the game would add this time around.
>>
>>28322902
Boop
>>
Versilify is gay.
That makes his opinion invalid already.
>>
>>28323589
Being on vp invalidates that opinion
>>
>>28323373
>HACKERS CAN NOW MAGICALLY TRICK THE GAME INTO ACCEPTING POKEMON FROM A "GIFTING" CONNECTION
i'm gonna ignore the rest of your post because christ but i hope they can do this. gps spoofing in gen IV was fantastic and I hope we can do it again that easily in gen VII.
>>
hokulele?
>>
I hope I can sit down at the mall and gift out decent mons to random passerbys
>>
>>28323710

Ryusei
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.