[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much you want to bet the aurea foundation are the actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: promo-aether-foundation-400x240.png (112KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
promo-aether-foundation-400x240.png
112KB, 400x240px
how much you want to bet the aurea foundation are the actual assholes and team skull are the cool guys? it just makes too much sense IMO, the way they dress, the way they talk, it just makes sense to me, what do you guys think?
>>
>>28322495
I'm not sure they'll be purposefully evil. It'd be Team Plasma all over again. It was good once, but loses it's punch after a second time.

I'm betting it'll be more like Jurassic Park; people fucking around with things they probably shouldn't, but they have good intentions at heart. Until some asshole in the origination goes rogue.
>>
>>28322495
It's too predictable i want them to both be bad guys with team skull being pawns and the fall guys and guys in white to be the big bad
>>
>>28322495

The old guy's obviously going to be evil but sweater lady looks too sweet to be evil.

I feel like the leader's going to be somewhere inbetween with good intentions but really horrendous means to accomplish her goals
>>
I want Skull to still be 'bad' guys but more like a harmless kind, like they're just punks. And then Aether is fucking with science and playing God without remorse.
>>
>>28322781
Nah she's too sweet to be good she'll be the sadistic twisted "nice" old lady
>>
>Skull: A bunch of miscreants who do bad stuff for the sake of rebelling, end up accidentally releasing the legendaries with a prank/plot gone too far

>Aether: a bunch of do-gooders who do good stuff for the sake of protecting, end up accidentally releasing the legendaries when a plan to save everyone has unintended consequences
>>
>>28322495
I think we're too used to "teams" always being evil that our instinct is to go straight to them deceiving us.

I think this might be a new instance of a team actually being on our side (not like magma and aqua in ruby and sapphire)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.