[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me reasons why I should get this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: omega.png (103KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
omega.png
103KB, 250x229px
lol I really just want Mega Fug but feedback is appreciated
>>
DexNav, soaring, a fuckton of legendaries, and between XY and ORAS you can get every Pokémon without having to move anything up from before gen 6.
>>
>>28322233
>a fuckton of legendaries
This is one of the main reasons I grovel over having gotten OR rather than AS. I like Groudon better than Kyogre and fire theming better than water theming, but Lugia and Zekrom are among my favorite Pokémon. At least part of the decision was because I already had a Lugia in X.
>>
>>28322233
also contests and secret bases are back and they're both cute and comfy
>>
>>28322126
Just bought alpha sapphire never played the original games and im really enjoying this. It feels so much more face paced than x and y and that's already a huge plus also like the sneak mechanic a lot
>>
>>28322126
just got mine in the mail today to hold me over until SM.planning on not using the exp share or do a nuzlocke.
>>
>>28322274
you could just put your Kyogre up for a Groudon on GTS though... or arrange a trade here or somewhere else
>>
>>28322304
I did the opposite, I transferred Lugia from X and multiple Zekrom through the GTS and Black 2, but there's just something about having a game where my favorite legendaries are obtainable normally. Plus, Kyogre/Groudon is the main focus of the story and the one on the cover/title screen.
>>
>>28322381
fair enough! that makes sense to me, I always hold onto my box legends.
>>
>>28322434
One exception I made was for X, since I have zero interest in Xerneas and traded it for Yveltal (first playthrough) or Lugia (second playthrough).
>>
>>28322126
The history is pretty cool when you put it together with XY. It's good to see the explanations about timeline and megas. Like XY, i think the story and details will be important for a COMPLETE understanding about Pokemon world and for future games, to dig in the story as a COMPLETE WORLD and not just SEPARATE REGIONS as they used to do before XY.

/vp/ can't see this, they are too busy thinking they're extremely intelligent.
>>
>>28322126
Don't get it, just play Emerald. Megafug will be in Sun and Moon (unless they cut Megas altogether but that seems unlikely just because of how much dev time they put into the models and how much emphasis they put upon it in the stories for Gen 6). ORAS is a waste of money, especially right before a new game comes out.
>>
>>28322573
>as they used to do before XY.
What?
Before XY everything used to be separate or take no consideration into previous lore.

I think XY and ORAS are the first games to have interconnecting lore.
>>
>>28322636
Or rather, wait for Sun and Moon and AFTERWARDS buy ORAS if you feel like it. That'd be a true test of whether they've actually held up or not.
>>
CFW on any kind of 3DS takes 30 minutes to an hour to install, and even then only because it takes some time to dump your emunand and download about 2 gig off of a torrent, why not just pirate it?
>>
>>28322274
You can always get em both

That said, as far as the OP should be concerned, ORAS is the most recent addition to the series to date and allows you to bridge Pokemon between gen 5-7 via Pokebank if you want those.
>>
File: masuda.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
masuda.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>28322760
>You can always get em both

Yes, goy, buy our game twice.
>>
Just play using the hack that makes the game hard and/or the one that gives tits to May.
>>
>>28322716
this is exactly what i said.
"... and not just separate regions as they used to do before XY"
>>
Gen 3 got some pretty nice monster designs. The landscape design is kinda iffy, but everything else is pretty solid.
>>
File: for REALLY BIG mistakes.png (337KB, 684x738px) Image search: [Google]
for REALLY BIG mistakes.png
337KB, 684x738px
>>28322573
Most of the Megaevolution shit was gracelessly tacked onto pre-existing RSE scenes like Steven's introduction and learning about the Red/Blue orbs, and the new plotline involving Megaevolution is the worst-written thing Game Freak has ever done.

Of all the things you could try to defend in ORAS, the "lore" is not one of them, unless Zinnia makes your dick so hard that blood isn't flowing to your brain, like that one Zinniafag who sometimes invades ORAS threads.
>>
>>28323053
>this upset
if the story is good or not, it's personal. i think he was defending that the story is necessary, anon, i agree in part with both
>>
You can SR to get a lot of shiny legendaries in it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.