[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck why isnt litten going to look like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

What the fuck why isnt litten going to look like this?
>>
>>28320224
Gamefreak
>>
Because that's really fucking boring
>>
That looks like shit.
>>
that looks like a shitty entei
>>
>>28320258
How is it boring?
Guess you hate quilava for the same reasons.
>>
Severe case of babyface there.
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 1500x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 1500x657px
Shit wrong picture
>>
>>28320287
Yeah actually I kinda do

That's the first assumption someone on /vp/ has made about me that was actually correct good job
>>
>>28320293
literally typhlosion with a case of food poisoning wearing a pyroar scarf
>>
>>28320280
Entei is boss shit taste
>>
File: 1473184094802.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1473184094802.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>28320293
>>
>>28320224
>overdesigned clusterfuck
>just add more tufts
>>
>>28320304
what do you mean by "kinda"?
>>
>>28320330
this
>>
>>28320224
I would be okay with this
>>
I hate the deviantart "just make it bigger and add more of the same accessories on it" school of design.
>>
>>28320293
>literally typhlosion with a case of food poisoning wearing a pyroar scarf
Except you're wrong
>>
>it just gets bigger
>>
>>28320539
Nice meme
>>
>>28321175
>Legitimate criticisms are a meme because they're often repeated
Nice meme
>>
>>28321219
>legit criticism
>a lot of pokemon just get bigger
>this is a bad thing
>>
>>28321280
Cyndaquil line, Bewear line and Poliwhirl>wrath transition are fucking lazy.

"IJGB" isn't a meme. Those lines are boring because they don't develop.

Consider Litwick. If it was just a candle that kept getting taller that would be boring as fuck. Even into a candelabra. Having it change to a lamp and then to a chandelier is creative because it maintains a cohesive theme without being too similar.
>>
>>28321175
>>28321219
Degenerate duty.
>>
>>28321443
>those lines are boring because they didnt develop
Polytoad is better than poliwrath anyway. Its just a frog we have tons of frogs that are just bigger than thier prevolution. Just take toxicroak for example Its perfectly fine just being a bigger crogunk.
Beartic still looks like a bigger cubchoo to you despite several design growths.
>look at how litwik developed in chandelure it changed completely in a creative way
I agree but its still a candle that just got bigger and became a lamp which just got bigger and became a chandelier. It suffees from any design flaws you just pointed out.
>>
>>28321675
Toxicroak developed better "stingers" and a horn on top of just getting bigger. It developed a throat sac instead of just continuing Croagunk's ballooning cheeks. You see development aside from size changes.

You completely missed the point of Litwick's illustration. An IJGB version would be Litwick just becoming a bigger candle. But it wasnt just a candle. It moved up to other objects that illuminate with fire. It further developed "arms" it could attack with. It aesthetically looks different.
>>
File: it just gets.jpg (869KB, 800x1885px) Image search: [Google]
it just gets.jpg
869KB, 800x1885px
>>28320293

Still sucks
>>
What the fuck why isnt litten going to look like the steel part of the eevee chimera?
>>
>>28320224
>it just gets bigger

>>28320293
those names are god awful and so is that typing.
>>
>>28321892
Thats subjective
>>
>>28321860
>Horn
>Stingers
>Throat sac

And is that really that much of a leap compared to >>28320224 getting grey patches of fur and flaming whiskers?

The only point you have is Poliwhirl to Poliwrath, and that's due to it just being a typing change from angry eyes, and even then it does gain hands.

Still better to have a safe design that keeps the aspects of something that people liked, then to blindly throw darts at a wall and make something practically unrelated.
>>
>>28320304
Shit taste
>>
>>28321934
Honestly woundnt be suprised if it did.
>>
>>28321939
Nice meme
>>
>>28322041

This is all subjective you fucking subhuman.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.