[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think the game will play out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lore.jpg (54KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
lore.jpg
54KB, 800x481px
>You move into alola
>You get to fight the trial captains of each island
>You are on your way to create your own Pokemon league
>Solagaleo and Lunaala cause each game to be locked on a certain time
>Team Skull enters the scene
>You meet the Aether foundation
>Colress gives you the Rotom Pokedex
>Aether Foundation turns out to be the bad guys
>You team up with Team Skull in order to stop Aether
>Lillie turns out to be an Ultra Beast in a quest for Zygarde Cells
>She gets pissed, more Ultra Beasts appear near the sun or the moon depending on the game
>Colress will send the player out into space to stop the Ultra Beasts
>>
>>28316903
Almost. I don't see space being involved since that was the focus last time.

I do see zygarde playing more of a side quest roll too.
>>
>>28317111
>the focus
The only thing you did in space was destroy Deoxy's asteroid
>>
>>28317154
yeah and that was a major plot point.
>>
>>28317192
it was a major plot point in like a twenty minute post game quest. How is that a focus for the game?
>>
>>28317587
Oh jesus calm your austim for a second and realize space played a major role in the last game. Don't focus on the terminology like it means you made a point about the original argument when you haven't.
>>
>>28317679
That was not even me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.