[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

missingNO type NULL UB 01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

missingNO
type NULL
UB 01
>>
>>28315885
Note how UB01 has human characteristics and can shape shift

Remember how Missingno (or maybe other glitch mons) would sometimes appear as trainers?

Also, note how UB01 could be read phonetically as OOO BOY, as in
>BOY OH BOY OOOOO BOY THIS IS AN EXCITING DEVELOPMENT!

The plot thickens
>>
Shameless self bump from page 6, nobody biting? This isn't bait, I'm curious as to whether or not there's going to finally make Missingno canon through these developments — there is the possibility we can transfer M and other glitch mons after all
>>
>>28315885
Type null is a synetic pokemon. Not a missing no.
>>
>>28315885
>>28316304
I think Type Null is less related, though it will be amazing if a transferred missingno becomes its own UB 00
>>
>>28317357
did you not see the pic detailing a theory on why it's called Type: Null? In short, the pokedex attempts to scan, but comes up with an error
>Type: NULL
as it's an unrecognised pokemon

This is the same logic behind the name Missingno, aka
>missing number
>>
>>28317409
see >>28311721

this post made the connection for me
>>
>>28317420
Not really, it's based on the androids in fiction.
>>
oh fuck I just realised I'm alone in my thread with a fucking namefag, brilliant

please go shit up the serebii forums, reddit, or simply stop using the internet in general, thank you
>>
>>28317559
Please stop making retarded topics you coward.
>>
For the record, I am very brave
>>
>>28317489
I'm still not sure it's the same deal. The pokedex can glitch out for multiple reasons. For UB-01, it probably wouldn't be able to identify it because it isn't a pokemon. For Type: Null, it can't identify it because it's multiple pokemon stitched together into a weird hybrid that isn't classified.

Missingno falls more into the first category, or something that isn't a pokemon, has weird shapeshifting abilities, and is generally rather eldritch and alien. Type: Null feels more along the lines of Mewtwo or Genesect.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE THINGS?

I mean, UB-01 is clearly Lillie, but, just.... what the fuck are they?

Are Ultra Beasts something unrelated to Pokemon? Can I train Ultra Beasts? And if not, why not?
>>
>>28317910
> more along the lines of Mewtwo or Genesect.
this I agree with for sure, but the logic behind the names Type: Null and Missingno is the same, where as UB-01 is the kind of name you'd give to a specimen (the numbered Ripley clones in Alien Resurrection for example) — it also implies we'll get more UB's and this could be the first of many. They may even be given proper names at a later date, who knows.

>>28318084
I feel like UB's will be able to train pokemon themselves, this is something that's been played with in the anime with Mewtwo and more recently Malamar as well. Again, certain gen1 glitch mons would appear as trainers and have their own pokemon… coincidence? Straws? Grasping?
>>
>>28318638
>I feel like UB's will be able to train pokemon themselves
I hope not. It was bad enough with Rotom-Dex, the last thing I want is MORE Pokemon I can't train.
>>
>>28318694
Well, good thing they explicitly aren't pokemon then.
>>
>15 posts
>4 posters
holy shit OP this is sad just stop
>>
>>28318694
What's to say you won't be able to overcome, catch and train them? The capacity for them to capture and battle with a team of their own pokemon seems like a logical step forward from totem mons being able to summon mobs to battle you with.

For the record famfetch'd, 9 posts in the thread are mine, including OP and this one. No (you) for you desusan
>>
>>28318754
UB-01 is still a cool monster that I want to cram into a gashapon ball and force to do my bidding.

Making it untrainable sort of defeats the purpose.
>>28318845
Where are you finding this info? It's not on the official site, it's not on Serebii, it's not even on the Japanese trailer.
>>
>>28318867
I'm speculating, this is a speculative thread on the link between Missingno, UB01 and Type: Null — specifically the similarities between Missingno and TN.

See >>28318638 note:
>I feel

It is confirmed totem mons will summon weaker mons to battle alongside them, it's no big stretch speculating UB's could do something similar but more advanced — especially as the one we've seen imitates a little girl. And what can little girls and boys become in the pokemon world? Pokemon trainers duh
>>
>Type: Null used Sky Attack!
>>
>>28319457
If this isn't real, someone please shop and spread it

If this is real, please post a screenshot
>>
File: 2775231-scu588djh2xi.png (351KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
2775231-scu588djh2xi.png
351KB, 600x788px
So, GF wants to give Missingno a story? It's a popular glitch, even I remember hearing about pokemon for the first time when some classmates were talking about it.
>>
>>28320209
Who knows? It is found on the island where Mewtwo was created
>>
how the fuck are missingno and TN supposed to be alike
>>
>>28315885
What the fuck is that null abomination?
>>
>how

1) read the thread
2) research Missingno
3) draw parallels
4) or don't
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.