[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please clarify. Does this mean theres no day/night cycle? its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4363462624.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
4363462624.png
2MB, 1440x900px
Please clarify.
Does this mean theres no day/night cycle?
its only locked at a certain time of day?
You can't adjust in game time?
Time isn't set to the 3ds clock?
what the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>28314669
There is a normal day/night cycle
>>
>>28314669
Still can't tell if you're retarded or if this is the meme of the week.
>>
It means when it's morning in Sun it's night in Moon.

And when it's night in Sun, it's Morning in Moon.

And vice versa, it's really simple.
>>
>>28314669
Read the fucking text over and over until it sinks in
>>
>>28314669
Pokemon Sun uses 3ds clock... Moon uses 3ds clock and adds 12hours
>>
>>28314669
It means you need to learn to pay attention.
>>
>>28314701
It's gonna be the meme of the week.
>>
Are these responses a meme or something? The trailer doesnt state at any moment that the game uses the 3DS clock-
>>
>>28314669
It means your mother dropped you on your head as a baby.
>>
>>28314669
it means Sun is for left-handed people and Moon is for right-handed people. also when it;s tuedsay in Sun, it's Wednseday in moon. oh yeah, when you look at the dates in-game, it's Month/Day/Year in Sun, and Day/Month/Year in moon.

dont get confused, your honour.
>>
>>28314701
Since the "Megas are dead" meme has vaporized at this point, a new one had to take its place.
>>
>>28314669
Relevant in-game events differ in 12 hours of time, but day-night cycle is still present

just aesthetics
>>
>>28314887
I want you to be able to think for yourself. I'm not going to tell you the answer, or how I arrived at the answer, but I am confident that if you put on your thinking cap and really watch the trailers in detail you can figure it out.

I'm teaching you to fish for yourself right now, so you don't go around begging for fish all the time.
>>
>>28314724
You meant day and night or morning and evening. Come on, this is not that difficult.
>>
>>28314669
>Does this mean theres no day/night cycle?
No
>its only locked at a certain time of day?
No
>You can't adjust in game time?
You can.
>Time isn't set to the 3ds clock?
It is.
>what the fuck does this mean?
I'm guessing Sun will work in real time. Moon will swap AM for PM so playing at noon on your in-game clock will be midnight in-game.
>>
>>28314887
There's this handy little thing called the official website, you should read what's written there sometimes
>>
Sun time works like real time.

Moon time is the opposite.
In Moon, 6pm is 6am.
>>
>>28315351
>noon on your 3ds clock
ftfm
>>
>>28314669
Read the fucking website.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.