[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEORIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
Post your Sun and Moon theories down below. Theories regarding just about everything. Such as Zygarde cells involvement, Ultra Beasts, Team Aether, and more. Let's toss around some ideas.
>>
Team Skull are going to become good guys about three-quarters in, and Guzma is going to be the champion when you form the league at the end.
>>
File: 8wVOg9E.png (287KB, 459x345px) Image search: [Google]
8wVOg9E.png
287KB, 459x345px
all creatures in pokemon are either humans or pokemon so it's strange that they would add creatures that aren't human or pokemon (ultrabeasts)

although there is one other example of non-pokemon, non-human creatures in the series: zygarde cells. both were featured in the video. is it possible that zygarde cells are themselves ultra beasts? they are mindless blobby creatures.

now look at the collar on type:null. it has green hexagons visible on the spokes. type:null is made out of parts of other pokemon....but maybe it was given a zygarde core to give it life?
>>
>>28314375
Type Null is an Eevee evolved with an artificial evolutionary stone designed by Team Aether to emit 'pure' energy rather than elemental energy
>>
>Gladion being an "enforcer" for Team Skull is really just a front for his dirty dealings with Aether. By enforcing cruel deeds he's sullying the image of Team Skull (which is really just a goofy gang of misfits) and in turn allowing Aether to "save" more Pokemon.
>UB-01 Lives inside Lillies bag
>>
>>28314599
I think the thing about UBs is that they come from beyond. They are neither human or pokemon, they are trespassing, or they got attracted here.
Either way, Aether is in medieval sciences said to be the element that makes up the plane above the terrestrial, and in classic mythology it's the term used for the heavens. It might be safe to say they are extraterrestrials, or extradimensionals.
>>
ub-01 is an eldrazi
>>
>>28314599
Ghosts in the creepy tower in Kanto were not human or pokémon either.
>>
I think T:N's head looks like Litten's.
>>
I think Type: Null is going to evolve (or at least Mega Evolve) into something without the mask on.
>>
>>28314375
Nice try Lockstin, trying to steal our theories for your own gain.
>>
I dont believe UB-01 is Lillie. My guess is that UB-01 is what she is carrying around in her bag. Also in UB-01 description on the website it says UB-01 is always changing its form, so perhaps it grew a liking to Lillie and decided to act/look like her.
>>
File: null.jpg (179KB, 1017x565px) Image search: [Google]
null.jpg
179KB, 1017x565px
>>
Not really a theory, but people haven't realized or pointed out that the important team skull characters have the color of an island on their designs. Plumeria has a pink tattoo (for Akala), the new dude has the red mark in his clothes (for Ula Ula) and Guzma has a purple tattoo (for Poni). If the pattern holds then we're missing on admin that will have a yellow (for Melemele) marking of sorts either on his/her clothes or as a tattoo.
>>
>>28315236
It does look like the mask is meant to restrain it.
>>
The Ultra Beasts are the good guys. They enter the game universe to try to stop Aether from fucking something up, but Lusamine anticipates their arrival and tries to capture them with something akin to the Red Chain.

UB-01 mimics Lillie because it respects her pacifistic outlook on human/pokemon relationships
>>
“To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology.”

Type: Null is a chimera made through the power of alchemy and was an attempt to recreate God.
>>
>>28314375
>Type: Null started life as Eevee
>Aether and Skull are two means to the same end; Skull intentionally causing chaos, Aether unintentionally causing chaos
>UB-01 probably draws inspiration from Umibozu
>>
Type Null's head is a Tapu guardian.
>>
an failed experiment to create a Pokemon with more than 2 types
>>
I think that the reason that UB-01 looks like Lillie is that Lillie is either the first human it makes contact with, or that Lillie has one of those edgy auras/abilities that makes it attracted to her/connect to her in some way. I also think that UB-01 is likelier to be a "good" UB, in the end teaming up with the protagonist and Lillie against the other UBs. I'm sure at some point either it, Lillie or them both will be "corrupted" by some evil force and stand against you, before finally helping you save the day.
>>
>>28315591
I think something similar to this might be the case, although I'm sure that atleast some of the UBs will be "evil".
>>
>>28314375
My theory is that UB-01 is the Pokemon in Lillie's Bag, and she stole it from Aether Foundation since she learned they wanted to do experiments on it. Since she stole it, she cares for it and loves it, and in return, it loves her and looks like her because of that.
>>
There is a 100% chance The Aether Foundation is evil and is experimenting on Pokemon.

Gladion left them and "rescued" a Type: Null when he left.
>>
Gamefreak is going to start a new Ultra Beasts franchise on NX.

SuMo or possibly one final game that ties all the pokemon lore will be the last Pokemon games.
>>
>>28314599
Indian elephants are officially human.
>>
>>28314375
why does it have a broken axe stuck in its head
>>
>>28314819
fucking beat me to it
>>
>>28314375
This is my theory for type:null, I think its a syntethic arceus, maybe created from arceus plates non less. Therefore its type would be "null" because lore-wise its the same type as arceus, also if you try to picture type:null without its helmet it kinda ressemble arceus head, and the mask kinda ressembles the ring of arceus body
>>
>>28316591
that is part of it's head. it matches the color of it's neck
>>
File: type.png (88KB, 638x326px) Image search: [Google]
type.png
88KB, 638x326px
>>28316591
It's related to the Island Guardians somehow which is why it has the same eyes as Tapu Koko.
>>
>>28316764
i could see it being made to hunt the tapus

and gladion is the one who controls it

so you wouldn't be able to aquire a type:null until the end of the game when gladion gives you one. i could see it being unbreedable.
>>
I don't have any actual theories, but just remember we'll very likely be getting gen 4 remakes after S/M so it wouldn't surprise me to see the two linked in some way. Seems like we're getting a lot of space themes and aliens etc. for S/M and that's a big theme for DPPt too.
>>
>>28316361
Not evil but forced to defend themselves in an unknown world.
>>
>>28315236
maybe there's a special key item to unlock the helmet
>>
>>28315276
So much this, glad to see im not the only one seeing things
>>
>>28314375
The clamp on the top part of null is keeping its true eyes from seeing. The axe on top is its real head.
>>
>>28316812
this
>>
Code Zero is an eevee imbued with aspects of all remaining physical typings.

Aether are shady as fuck

Team Skull are going to become the good guys.

Gladion is rebelling against Aether

UB-01 is not anyone in disguise, simply a creature that mimics other creatures. In this case Lillie, who like Gladion once belonged to Aether but has left due to reasons.
>>
>>28315384
The fourth one must be Kukui
>>
File: gladion.png (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gladion.png
103KB, 500x500px
Gladion's a new member of Team Skull who quickly rose through the ranks
Gladion will be tougher than Guzma
Gladion will be more competent than Guzma
Gladion will give out commands more often than Guzma
Gladion will betray Guzma and have Type: Null leave him in a coma
Gladion will attempt to rally Team Skull as their new leader in the name of world domination or some shit
They reject him and stay loyal to Guzma

In the climax, Team Skull will help the player avenge their fallen boy
>>
>>28315276
Holy shit yeah this is pretty cool.

So it's a failed artificial Arceus clone ("from mythology" = mythical Pokemon = Arc). Then >>28316815 there's a probably tie-in with the future gen IV remakes with Type:Null (this thing sounds like a Nasuverse character) and Arceus.

>>28316812
Is undoubtedly true, or maybe meant to hunt the sun/moon emissaries.
>>
Giovanni returns as the mastermind between Aether
>>
>>28314375
Aether is run by shapeshifting aliens (Ultra Beasts) who extracted DNA from various different Pokemon they stole via Team Skull (Guzma is a UB). They used the DNA to create a chimera while also taking inspiration from the creations of Mewtwo and Genesect.

The new Pokemon ends up essentially being a freakish Arceustwo. The Pokedex does not recognize it at all, so it simply refers to it via an error message, "Type: Null". The player later gets to create its official name and dex entry.

Aether control Null with the mask/helmet and plan on using it to capture Solgaleo/Lunaala, and the Sinnoh Creation mons.
>>
>>28316764
Those kind of eyes are not uncommon, the creation trio has them too.
>>
>>28314599
legendaries are ultra beasts. thats hwy they dont evolve. this is relevant because of prof. rowans research, which was on pokemon evolution- specifically on why some pokeon evolve and others dont.

too many strings, HOW DO THEY ALL CONNECT?
>>
-Lillie is the daughter of Lusamine
-Gladion is the son of Lusamine
-Gladion is formerly of team Aether, he knows that they're evil and Type:Null is one of their creations, or:
-Gladion is a team Aether infiltrator who is ruining team Skull
-Lillie is either a form of UB-01 or will be merged into UB-01 at some point
-You will help team Aether for a while without realising they're evil
-You will needlessly antagonist team Skull despite them being bros and sisses
-Professor Kukui is in league with team Aether, either he doesn't realize they're evil or he's evil too
-The final boss will be an ultrabeast
-There are only a handful of ultrabeasts, maybe 3-5
-Mudsdale can be bred with UB-01
>>
Gladion and Lillie are Lusamine's kids. Type: Null was Gladion's Pokemon, which was made into its current state by the Aether Foundation to hunt Solgaleo/Lunala; this caused both Gladion and Lillie to reject Aether and their mother, Gladion joining Team Skull and Lillie stealing a Zygarde Core from Aether and becoming Kukui's apprentice.

UB-01 was put on Lillie's head to control her body and speak through her in an Aether experiment. They remain mentally connected, though, resulting in the Bond Phenomenon.
>>
File: mysterytype.png (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
mysterytype.png
3KB, 96x96px
type null is a canon version of type ??? arceus which could only be gotten by hacking
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.