[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 767x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 767x565px
So, with the reveal of the Aether Foundation things are looking much clearer in terms of direction of the story.

This is the second time we've heard of an organization that supposedly takes care of Pokemon, though this time they're less radical and not the enemy. They are obviously meant to be some sort of obstacle in the main game, with them having their own grunts and high rank members.

With the reveal of ultra beasts and the info we have on Aether's research, we can assume:

1) Aether really is just a friendly organization and may serve as some sort of final challenge.

Or...

2) Team Skull was just a decoy and the real evil team is Aether, doing experiments and weird shit related to Ultra Beasts. Lillie could easily fit in with this narrative, just for the resemblance between her, UB-01 and the president.
>>
aether might have something to do with transferring with pokebank from gen 1, considering they say they have pokemon from far away from alola and from different worlds
>>
>>28314068
If Team Skull and Aether Foundation are connected, would make sense if Skull kidnapped mons and Aether accepted them under the guise of saving and rehabilitating, as opposed to letting the owners take them to a standard Pokemon Center.

Would explain why Gladion is there with a chimera partner as an enforcer to see to it that the operations stay on course from within Skull.
>>
>>28314068

I think they are probably evil but considering their artificial Island and Facility they're well established and don't have a bunch of thugs taking Pokemon from people.

I think the set up is that the Aether Foundation probably have a squeaky clean public face but they're probably doing the most dubious/evil things in the entire series behind closed doors.
>>
I hope they move away from the "evil gang" setup that they've been using in literally every main game so far. Æther Foundation is a step in the right direction (company instead of a loose collection of criminals) but they can do more

It's worth noting that Æther doesn't have Grunts, it has Employees. That's a small change that emphasises their difference from Skull
>>
File: cute_CUUTE.jpg (428KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
cute_CUUTE.jpg
428KB, 1100x900px
I feel like Aether could be like Devon. Looks nice on the outside but might have some fishy stuff going on the inside.
They could be connected with the captains and have something to do with guzma's rejection.

The whole mother thing is definitely suspicious.

Team skull is clearly just a bunch of hooligans. The swelling of slowpoke just REEKS of team rocket.

Aether might have something to do with the legendaries whether good or bad. If they're actually bad thenI hope guzma fits along side you and helps you

Either way, I love what they're doing. They're FINALLY breaking away from the same old formula and pushing their boundaries. Whether or not it succeeds, you have to give them major props for trying.
>>
>>28314814
>The whole mother thing is definitely suspicious.
Next level HR rep, anon. Just like Google's offices
>>
There would be no reason for Gamefreak to design a huge organization like this unless they're going to play a major part in the story, and the only role a team as evidently powerful as Aether can play is that of an antagonist. If they're on the protagonist's side, there's not much conflict. If they're neutral, they probably weren't important enough to spend so much time on anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.