[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point of this? Will kids actually buy one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Whats the point of this? Will kids actually buy one of these? For what reason? Im so confused. Its just a piece of glowing plastic that makes sounds.
>>
>Its just a piece of glowing plastic that makes sounds.

You just described most children's toys in a few words.
>>
>>28313913
Were you born with a beard and tophat?

These kind of gadgets have been a thing since forever, and yes, they sell. The fact they get forgotten after two days is another matter, but kids will keep buying them anyway.
>>
>kids folder
>>
>>28313913
>Kids folder.jpg
>>
>>28313913
>I don't know what toys are
You make me sad for you op.
>>
>>28313913
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>28313913
Z moves merch.
>>
I'm pretty sure we have a lot of people with autism on this board. I don't mean on the sense of "hurr durr this is autistic", but in the actual incapable of relating to reality.
This might be the stupidest OP ever. Congratulations.
>>
Op here, all im saying is if I was a kid I wouldnt be too impressed by it. It doesnt even do anything. So whats the point?
>>
You have no idea how popular these kind of roleplay toys are with kids. Look at Kamen Rider and Super Sentai
>>
>>28314355
Well its damn good thing not everybody is like your autistic ass.
>>
>>28313913
Were you never a kid before OP? Did you not have toys to play with?
>>
>>28313913
>Its just a piece of glowing plastic that makes sounds.

You just described a 3DS
>>
>>28314495
Yeah i did but these toys are getting cringeworthy and just plain autistic 2bh
>>
>forgetting the kids folder filename
>>
>>28314569
>>28313999
>>28313992
Wtf is this kids folder shit you nigs keep on talking about?
>>
It looks heavy to wear...more of a pain then anything else.
>>
>>28313955
>>28313977
This is exactly why I never got the point of toys when I was a kid. They just kinda sit there and I felt dumb playing with them like Andy from Toy Story.
>>
File: Pooh_MAGA_avatar.png (314KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
Pooh_MAGA_avatar.png
314KB, 574x574px
>not wanting to do the z-move dance with your avatar

All yall niggas do is post cropped furbait and argue about waifus. Not a single pokemon master here it would seem.
>>
>>28316184
This guy gets the picture.
>>
>>28313992
>>28313999
what is this meme
>>
>>28314597
>>28319664

There was a thread a few days ago where someone was said something like "imagine how many grown men would be wearing these at VGC17" and an anon responded with OP's image, named 'kids folder'.
>>
>>28314597
>>28319664
Someone posted the OP image in a thread and the image's name was 'kids folder.jpg'.
>>
>>28319776
>>28319782
How is that funny
>>
>>28315069
I mostly got mech toys, stuff like transformers and megazords, and acted out fights. Now they spend all day sitting on my display shelves.
Never got into the human-based figures though.
>>
>>28319844
This but also with dinosaurs and Legos

I had a fun childhood
>>
>>28319816
Implied pedophillia.
>>
Because they're kids. Don't you remember how you used to be and be impressed with this kind of shit?
>>
>>28314355
>It doesnt even do anything
it links to your fucking 3DS and activates the Z move based on what crystal you have in it.
>>
>>28319844
Fuck man, one of my most fondest memories was playing with the green ranger's dagger flute. I would pretend to be Peter Pan, link and the green ranger all at once. God, I wish OP had a childhood like mine but he's too smart for pieces of plastic.
>>
>>28315069

That's because you probably have autism.

Not even shitposting or insulting. I really mean it. A lack of imagination is a symptom and toys heavily rely on imagination to work.
>>
>We want Yokai watch's stolen audience
>>
>Kids
>Not buying a ton of stupid toys.

If this thing came out during Pokemania, I probably would have gotten it.
>>
>>28313913
The item description on Amazon says it can connect to the game and be used to control the Z moves in your game as if you were a "real trainer."
>>
>>28315069

Lack of imagination is a serious disease, you should get yourself checked.
>>
>>28315069
I think this is called literal, actual autism. Not meme autism where things I don't like are autism but the actual disorder.
>>
>>28320083

It can. It works like the watch from Yokai Watch.

Did the Mega Bracelet toy work with the game?
>>
File: cute_kiddo_153.jpg (17KB, 480x360px)
cute_kiddo_153.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Like other stuff, it's so kids can do stuff adults would look stupid doing
>>
File: image.gif (317KB, 452x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 452x337px
>>28313913
>kids folder
>>
>>28313913
T-there just aren't any words...
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.