[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SuMo Leeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Hp Pavillion x2.jpg (32KB, 650x365px)
Hp Pavillion x2.jpg
32KB, 650x365px
Well idk about you guys but I'm hyped after the new trailers. A lot of what I was told was vague/useless af (If anyone gives a flying fuck about the number of new moves in game, not any of what they do or if they're cool just the number, ask :P ) but a lot of what I've seen ties some of the loose ends my sources have had together, and I'll release a bunch of full quotes as responses. So with that out of the way, lets begin

TYPE: NULL

It's Missingo or M'. I was told there would be an actual Pokemon substitute for the glitch, and this guy looks like the perfect fit.

The "Null" Type is Bird/999, which have no effect in battle on Missingno, which in it's standard form is Normal/Bird

It's dex says it was "constructed" (this will be important to Aether), like having to manually trigger Missingno's glitch, It's chimera like appearance is similar to how Gen 1 glitch mons are linked to mons all over the type spectrum. A bit of a stretch is to say it's limited speed and heavy helmet are like Missingo's whopping ~3,000 lbs, but I need to move on.

JANGMO-O

It's a pseudo-legend. No one is surprised there. What might be more surprising is it gaining the fighting type upon evolving: I was told a Dragon/Fighting Type Mon would exist, and this seems like a good place.

FAMILY YAY

"There are some family issues explored. There's a discount Camilla (Fire Emblem character) oldest sibling, and an edge-lord middle child, and they always butt heads while the youngest just sort of watches from afar"

That's the quote. I thought the youngest was Hau before, but now I know it's Lillie.

Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion are all related as siblings, and according to other quotes, they've all got very different ideals. Having all lost their parents early on, they took it fairly different. Lusamine got inspired to make a difference, and worked in science to try and help as many people as possible, but in the background she works to reincarnate her mother.
>>
>>28313293
durr I bet her dead mom is a legendary a durrr
>>
>>28313293
Why even make this thread?
>>
>>28313293
sumo is a japanese wrestling style, anon. it has nothing to do with Pokemon
>>
OP: Continued

Thus she founded the Aether Foundation with some of her closest friends. In these efforts, she created the first and only Type: Null, which she uses to try and battle an Ultra Beast, and fails, as she can't control it...

But Gladion can. He brakes the creature out of the lab and uses it and the 3rd Starter Pokemon (one you are weak to) fairly early on, making a very tough enemy. As an "enforcer", he creates a more rogue and criminal side of team skull, contrasting the family gang attitude of the rest of the grunts. He also makes a Jojo reference related to "The Saga" (I don't watch it so idk??)

Finally Lillie. She tries to get her siblings to come together and get along, but usually can't find a middle ground for the two, and keeps her feelings bottled up inside. UB-01 is a spirit (maybe Mom, but that sounds to corny.) that manifests this feeling, and tries showing itself to brother and sister alike by taking Lillie's shape.
>>
OP Still Cont

MISC SHIT

Lots of Pokemon will get new hidden abilities. Alolan Forms will also get them.

I have all the abilities for the Alolan Mons but none of the Pokemon, so I'll just list them

Skill Link
Cheeck Pouch
Tough Claws
Serene Grace
Bulletproof
Overcoat
Dry Skin
Infiltrator
Stall (Rip)
and Tinted Lens

ZYGARDE

Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine all have cells. You get 10% form ~halfway through, 50% at some point (no explanation) and 100% appears in the plots climax.
>>
>>28313777

Oh, I see.

You want S&M...

you're on 4chan. Use your mind
>>
>>28313653

My own satisfaction. Tell me, are you good at keeping secrets?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.