[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is going to be the Alola Pokémon League champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: champions.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
champions.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Who is going to be the Alola Pokémon League champion?
>>
>>28308693
>Blue with an Eevee

This autism needs to stop.
>>
We don't even know if there's a league. There's no gyms, so it wouldn't be weird if they decided to do something similar to BW.
>>
>>28308706
Isn't his signature arcanine?
>>
>>28308693
Guzma
>>
>>28308807
Not necessarily. Blue's the only one without a real signature Pokemon since it's normally supposed to be his Starter, but Red has all the starters.

In the original GSC his three strongest Pokemon were Exeggutor, Arcanine, and Gyarados, all at the same level. He'd have two of those in RBY and the third one being replaced by his starter.
>>
>>28308693
Well, can't be worse than whatshername and Alder.
>>
The rival
>>
Me, bitches.
>>
>>28308706
It's technically correct for Gen I, though he obviously evolves it. Yellow is the canon version in the original timeline, don't forget.
>>
>blue with eevee

Jesus Christ
>>
>>28308693
>generally every champ has their signature mon as a mon introduced in their generation
>Lance and bushy brow model fuck it up

Can't even keep with a them. I think bushy brows definitely was worse about it though.
>>
>>28308878
In HG SS Pidgeot became his ace, and in all the Kanto games Pidgey was his first mon outside of the starter, so it's probs that
>>
>>28309362
Lance is gen 1 tho
>>
>>28308959
Alder is based, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>28309339
If anything I'd say Pidgeot is his Ace now.
Isn't it in all of his teams from Gen 1 to 5?
And isn't it his highest leveled mon in HGSS?
>Blue with Mega Sandy never.
>>
>>28309373
>>28309423
But Pidgeot is Falkner's ace. Even in the Pokemon World Tournament, where everyone leads with their ace, Blue is the only exception.

Also, he doesn't have it in his PWT team. I personally think it would be cool if Tyranitar was his ace because he uses one in the rematches for FRLG, he uses it in HGSS, and it can Mega Evolve. Plus it'd make sense as being a Champion using a pseudo.
>>
I liked Blue with Ttar like he had in the rematches for the remakes
>>
>>28308693
They literally showed it in the japanese trailer you fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQpLNCRIxWA
>>
>>28309401
Well he was elite four then bumped up to champion.

I guess he gets a pass since he started with it as his signature mon in gen 1.
>>
>>28308693
where are their noses
>>
>>28309362
To be slightly fair to Diantha, her ace may be a Gen III Pokemon but it's showing off a Gen VI mechanic.
>>
Blue should have canon evolved Eevee to Umbreon while Red kept his Espeon.
>>
Lillie wil be champion
After you beat her, she reverts to her true form, and you fight UB-01
>>
>>28309649
This would also be acceptable.
>>
>>28308693
Anabel or Pheobe.
>>
Tito
>>
>>28309654
man remember that time in pokemon we fought gshougfhfsr408343-rew9ffd
>>
>>28309788
no
>>
DICK
>>
>>28308693
What if, following with the no gyms thing, there is no champion? And instead you fight Aether's final and strongest Ultra Beast?
>>
>>28308706
It's a good representation of "he has no fixed signature," though Pidgeot could probably work.
>>
>>28310196
I mean, I get that, but not only was Eevee only in one game (Yellow), but seeing it next to the fully evolved powerful Pokemon, the pseudos, and in Steven's case an entire Mega (also where's Wallace?) is just a little jarring.
>>
>>28310345
>where's Wallace
Kek
>>
>>28310345
I mean, canonically, Red's Pikachu is one of the strongest non legendaries in the world, so I suppose a regular Eevee could be pretty strong too.
>>
>>28310727
Pikachu's strength comes from the Light Ball though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.