[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel you've been spoiled with too much information?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: pz3.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
pz3.gif
2MB, 240x240px
Do you ever feel you've been spoiled with too much information?
>>
>>28307550
no, I enjoy theorycrafting with other anons about new information

I wouldn't go to /vp/ or Serebii if I didn't want to be spoiled
>>
File: Neuralizer1.png (137KB, 323x393px) Image search: [Google]
Neuralizer1.png
137KB, 323x393px
I can help you
>>
>what is ORAS' prerelease
The whole fucking game was spoiled basically
XY felt like they revealed a lot of new stuff, but didn't reveal anything of actual relevance (asides from Megas, Amie maybe) and didn't live up to the hype.
I'm feeling very impressed by SM and don't feel like I know too much
>>
File: 1461435791565.jpg (8KB, 181x179px) Image search: [Google]
1461435791565.jpg
8KB, 181x179px
>>28307550
Not even close, nintendo did a good job with releasing info this time. After today's (pretty big) trailer they'll drop the big bomb close to game release, and I'll be there to take it all in.
>>
Despite how much info we've gotten, most of it just leads us to need more information. Like, yeah, we get new Pokemon and their abilities and lore, but then we need to learn their stats, their movesets, their roles in the game, where they're available, and all of that. We got teased for shit like the new amie, Z-moves, and customization coming back, but we don't know dick about any of those. People still think Z moves are OHKO moves. We don't know anything major about Team Skull or team Aether or any of our companions or any of the tiki bosses, and those are major characters.

This is more just showing us how much there is to explore in the game.
>>
>>28307641
XY's reveals were great and lived up to the hype at the time. The entire problem with XY was lack of endgame content and no third version to fix XY's issues like every other gen got. D/P were a fucking mess and Gen 4 would've been the worst gen if Platinum didn't come around.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.