[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have You Accepted It Yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Confirmed.png (732KB, 486x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Confirmed.png
732KB, 486x1000px
They're coming!!! Just hoping it uses Platinum's story
>>
>>28307510
no shit they're going to remake DP.
>>
>>28307510
Its pretty fucking obvious they'd remake DP(PT)
The only question anyone with a brain is asking if it'll be gen 7 or gen 8
>>
>>28307570
>The only question anyone with a brain is asking if it'll be gen 7 or gen 8

i'm pretty sure they'ill have to be gen 7, NX gen means they would have to dump another main series game first because they would never release a Remake, as the first game on a brand new handheld

and i'm pretty sure next gen is gonna be NX.

Also platinum was released 2009, i guess it's safe to say we'll get the remakes around the 10year anniv for platinum, with a mix of Dp and plat....

sounds reasonable and slightly logical.
>>
Sina and Dexio = Sinnoh Dex
>>
>>28307882
That's the question though, will they be very late 3DS games or will we have to wait until after getting a new pair of main series games on NX? They did skip giving us gen 3 remakes as part of gen 5, presumably for the same reason.
>>
>>28308081
That's a stretch, they just mean Left and Right actually.
>>
geez, GF makes remakes of pokemon games
who would thought of it?
>>
Firered and leaf green is older than d/p, so where is the double remake? Gamefreak panders to gen 1 anyways.
>>
>>28307510
its a shame that they're going to use shitty Diamond and Pearl instead of Platinum. easily the absolute worst main series games in the series.
>>
>>28307510
Torterra will finally get the mega he so deserves
>>
>>28308694

They were released earlier this year you dip
>>
>>28308694
They already got their second remakes

X and Y
>>
>>28308777
They're really only bad because of reasons that remakes would fix, though.
>>
>>28308694
FRLG (or Yellow) remakes this gen, DP remakes next gen, calling it now
>>
>>28308882
thats true for the technical problems, but we would still have the shitty, uninspired story and god-awful mon distribution.
>>
>>28308506
who cares lol

>>28308081
HAPPENING
>>
Weren't remakes necessary due to compatibility issues?
I still see DPPt as being part of the "newer" gens.
>>
>>28308242
There's a 0% chance the first pokemon main game on the NX is gonna be a remake.
>>
>>28309048
it's been 10 years.
>>
>>28309103
Yes, I agree. Try reading my post again.
>>
>>28309161
How old were RBY and GS when they got remade?
>>
>>28309171
I didn't try to prove you wrong, I meant to say they're gonna do it after the new main game
>>
>>28308806
>Torterra
my nigga
>>
>>28309240
Ah, sorry.
>>
I really don't want there to be another game for at least 5 years. all the content we've seen so far is enough to tide me over until then and i'd really like to take my take and catch them all for once.
>>
Don't forget real leaks and Cynthia in the game. Like Jasmine in DP for HGSS. POTTER,Y HARRY POTTERY.
>>
>>28309328
Gen 4 to Gen 5 was the longest gap we've ever had between generations and that was a 4 year gap

Pokemon is to popular to sit out for 5 years
>>
>>28309204
10 years. RSE took longer, and it was obvious the remake wasn't going to be on the DS after Black and White, but people like >>28307882 are managing to exist right now.
>>
Don't expect remakes on gen 7.
This will be like gen 5, released late on the DS.
SuMo 2 will probably have unique features when played on the 3DS successor.
>>
>>28309855
Why did you feel the need to fuck up your post with that dumb line at the end?
>>
>>28307882
I disagree.
Pardon my "muh patterns" argument, but with FRLG being on the GBA, HGSS being on the DS, and ORAS being on the 3DS, it's a safer bet it'll release on the NX. Obviously, it'd be after whatever the first gen 8 games are.
>>
File: 1409778626183.png (30KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1409778626183.png
30KB, 160x159px
>>28307510
>XY was good
>ORAS was meh
>SM looks amazing so far
>DP remakes will be _______
>>
>>28309994
But Anon, XY was dog shit and ORAS was alright.
>>
>>28310017
>less content than the original versions (unless you're one of those "muh dozen legendaries" fags)
>good in any possible way
>>
>>28310062
It had the same content RS did, and added some.
It didn't get anywhere close to its potential that it could have had if it used Emerald, but even RS completely shit on XY.
>>
>>28309994
>out of this world
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.