[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would they need something to kill legendaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: typenull.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
typenull.png
149KB, 500x500px
Why would they need something to kill legendaries
>>
Because retards are always waking up legendaries which threaten the world. A god killer would be pretty handy

>Groudon/Kyogre/Palkia/Dialga/etc. start fucking shit up
>Take off Nulls mask and have him put them down
>>
Because legendaries preserve the balance of the pokemon universe. Team Aether wants to make all these god awful Chimeric UBs to annihilate the existence of mankind and Pokemon, so they need to make something to counter those.

One of their failed designs that was built to do it was Type: Null that Gladion escaped with.
>>
>>28305217
You can never have too many godslayers around
>>
>>28305298
Ultra Beasts are guardians of time-space which exist in the negative space between realities and interfere when things threaten them.
>>
>>28305298
>all of the UBs are part ghost
>Type: Null learns tons of dark moves

I want this to happen so badly
>>
Why wouldn't you need something to kill legendaries?
>>
>>28305383

Because then you'd need something to kill it if it ever went rouge.
>>
It looks like Absol.
>>
>>28305778
but what if your legendary killer goes rogue?
>>
>>28305841
They create a Legendary killer killer, duh.
>>
>>28305298
>because legendaries preserve the balance of the pokemon universe and are a threat to aether's creations

whew, actually makes sense
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.