[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie is UB-01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: lillie.jpg (56KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.jpg
56KB, 1024x577px
Has anyone put together that UB-01 and Lillie both look very similar? The tentacles on UB-01 and its jelly cap resembles Lillie's hair and hat. The colors look like her dress. Lillie supposedly has a secret and is very mysterious-- She's a Pokemon.

I also think that the Aether Foundation made her a Pokemon, and are making other people into Pokemon and have been for a long time (Type: Null, maybe it was a knight before?), so they are truly the evil team and Team Skull will partner with you to stop making their "Pokemon Paradise".

Thoughts?
>>
File: UB-01.jpg (166KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
UB-01.jpg
166KB, 1136x640px
Posting UB-01 for comparison. They look too similar to not be one single entity. Maybe they combined Pokemon and people in order to simulate Sychro?
>>
>>28303262
>Has anyone put together that UB-01 and Lillie both look very similar?
Yes. Literally everyone. Look at the other threads before posting.
>>
No, OP.
You're the only person that noticed this. Amazing job!

Also, Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon.
>>
>>28303342
>Maybe they combined Pokemon and people in order to simulate Sychro?
>Synchro
Quit with this shitty anime meme. UB-01 is an interdimensional beast that shifts into Lillie
>>
>>28303262
UB-01 is just a failed experiment, the foundation want to get something beyond Syncro between Pokemon and Human, they want to create an Hydrid. UB-0Xs are results of this experiment.

Type:Null is just Hybrid between different pokemons.
>" The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation."
Type:Null was create to fight agains legandary pokemons (Solgaleo and Lunala). Note Arceus influece in its desing.
>"To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology."

Also;
>The mask fitted to Type: Null’s head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It’s extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null’s agility.

Expect a new form for this pokemon.
>>
I sense a new meme hot on the presses
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.