[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Arceus Type Null.jpg (479KB, 1717x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus Type Null.jpg
479KB, 1717x1080px
What do you think?
>>
>>28302893
Null is to Arceus as Mewtwo is to Mew.
>>
>>28302893
>Hexagonal shape
Its somehow related to zygarde
>>
>>28302992
But Mewtwo was stronger than Mew, while Null is weak enough to be used by some chuuni NPC in a random battle during the game.
>>
Zygarde cells are more obvious
>>
He never asked for this.

>>28303082
He was created for a mission and to defeat the old myths.

Then again, made for something doesn't mean that it's necesarilly able to acomplish it.
>>
>The foundation’s goal is to care for Pokémon that have been hurt.
>they not only provide shelter for Pokémon, but also conduct various research projects

Aether Foundation uses Zygarde cells to combine/fuse different pokemon together
>>
>>28303082
Don't forget, Null has a huge amount of unused power that they contained in it's mask and by making it heavy.
>>
>>28302992
Mewtwo is a literal clone of Mew gone wrong who is mich stronger than Mew. Null is just an experiment gone wrong that has nothing to do with Arceus, and isn't even Legendary. You can literally catch it in the wild. It can fucking breed.
>>
>>28303189
Null has an unmasked form. Read the main site.
>>
What if Null is a clone of Arceus made by Zygarde's cells or DNA?
>>
>>28303862
source?
>>
Nice Demonica
>>
>>28302893
Its only the mask. Not part of it's body. The rest is all parts from normal pokemon mashed together.
>>
>>28306622
In the EP 621 they used the same circle of Arceus to contain the power of Dialga and Palkia
The description of Type: Null says that the the mask contains its power.
>>
>>28303862
Those are your assumptions. Type: Null is Gladion's partner. For all we know, the only one available for us to get is his given to us sometime down the road, or one from the Aether Foundation facility.
>>
>>28302893
would fug
>>
>>28303862
it's actual neutral, but can possibly mate with a ditto as the rest. It's not under the legendary category and I highly doubt it is a one-of-a-kind pokemon
>>
>>28302893
grasping at straws bobs burger gif
>>
>>28302893
The shapes are different, it's more related to zygarde.
>>
>>28302893
The helmet is just like Mewtwo's battle armor, it's not a part of his actual design. He is called Type Null with the helmet on but at some point we will see him take off the mask, possibly after he escapes Gladion or Gladion lets him free.

I get the sense that he's a legendary. He probably joins up with you to fight the ultrabeasts, he was probably created by Aether to do battle with them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.