[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

File: c21.png (855KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c21.png
855KB, 1024x768px
THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>28302698
And my pants grows tighter
>>
>>28302698

Oh fuck
>>
Type: Null is literally the artificial anti-christ
>>
>>28302698
They tried to make a recreation of the fabled Primal Arceus with Ability: Omnitype, but all the types cancelled each other out, hence Type: Null.
>>
chimera??
>>
>>28302796
So would it be a legendary? Gen 7.5: Pokemon 0 and Pokemon 1.
>>
HOLY FUCK. hear me out people, for your own sake

You know the great Pokemon war? What if Pokemon were just creations in a lab for combat, sort of like the FEV (Forced Evolution Virus) from the Fallout series. In Fallout they made all kinds of creatures like Deathclaws, Centaurs, Cazadors, etc.

Now what if after the war ended, Pokemon were repurposed for labour, and as pets and the like. Also for battling purposes... It would make sense why they are so good at combat.

Now WHAT IF the Aether Foundation is like remnants of the scientists who manufactured the Pokemon, who grew them in labs, bred them, created them.

We know artificial Pokemon exist already, like Mewtwo. It could be the case that the majority of Pokemon are mutations, and maybe some have evolved over the many years since their use in war while they've been out in the wild.

It would make sense
>>
>>28302698
Look at the hexagons on Null. They're Zygarde's
>>
>>28303069
It would make no sense, some Pokemon predate humans like the Creation Trio.
>>
>>28303069
My argument against theories like this is always the existence of Fossil Pokémon.
>>
>>28303069
>fossil pokemon
>>
>>28302698
>Has another Form that is literally typeless, so it has no weaknesses but gets STAB based on what item it's holding (items like Arceus' plates so you pick the type it gets STAB with).

Would you use it?
>>
>>28302698
>Scientists build Robo-arceus to strike Poke-god from the heavens

Has science gone too far?
>>
File: image.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>28302698
We Evangelion now
>>
>>28303170
>>28303173
>>28303115
Well you can't exactly make something out of nothing. Cloning and DNA manipulation would take DNA as a starting point. It would still make sense.
>>
The thing on his head looks like a wing/hand thingy from zekrom
>>
>>28303173
>>28303115
>>28303170
Ever watch Jurassic Park?
>>
>>28303337
It's a Chimera, specifically a legendary Pokemon Chimera
>>
File: 626.jpg (14KB, 236x296px) Image search: [Google]
626.jpg
14KB, 236x296px
>it's a "genetic abomination experiment meant to be the ultimate weapon escapes to Hawaii and bonds with a random kid" episode
>>
>>28303396
Literally Mewtwo
>>
>>28303217

>no weaknesses also means no resistances/immunities

unless it has amazing stats, no.
>>
Arceus is Normal type too.
>>
>>28303347
Yes, a movie where humans revive ancient animals (albeit with slight differences). According to the theory, humans would be the creators of all animals that have ever lived, which makes no sense.
>>
>>28303396
A Pokemon-styled Lilo and Stitch game would be amazing. Like the series where they just go around capturing the different experiments.
>>
>>28303494
resists everything
>>
>>28303535
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world
>>
>>28302698
Could be they used Eevee as a base because it has the potential to be any type, trying to work towards their own arceus. So you get something with roughly the silhouette of Eevee made up of all the types Eevee can't become, bit without actually being any of them... A failed attempt?
>>
>>28303574
That still doesn't explain why POKÉMON existed millions of years ago, much before humans were a thing. Are you okay anon? do you struggle understanding stuff?
>>
So, in Spanish this guy's name is Code Zero. Take that as you will. Perhaps there are more clues in other languages, /vp/int/ get in here.
>>
File: Celestials.jpg (75KB, 442x347px) Image search: [Google]
Celestials.jpg
75KB, 442x347px
>>28303069
You have the right idea but are thinking too small
There's a reason Ultra Beasts can't be captured
>>
It all comes together
>>
>>28302698
Funny.
Since the mask is a limiting device it's like they're saying that religion limits science.
>>
>>28303574
Animals are not canon
>>
>>28304248
They're animals
>>
>>28304248
Do you know how evolution works?
>>
>>28304248
Calm down, the theory is kind of retarded but you seem offended. It's not even that farfetched if you look at generation one's Mewtwo. Mewtwo was created using the DNA of Mew who was an animal found in 'South America'
>>
>>28304375
My god
>>
>>28304358
>>28304526
>>
>>28303069
That makes no fucking sense. There are NUMEROUS proofs of pokemon predating modern human civilization. The Creation Trio obviously, Fossil Pokemon, the myth in Sinnoh that speculates that Pokemon and Humans share a common ancestor (regardless of whether the myth is true, a myth would not exist at all if Pokemon were a modern fabrication).

Stop being a fag.
>>
>>28304410
That can shoot laser beams, lighting, Mega Evolve, etcetera. Also, magnets are animals too.
>>
>>28304641
Sounds like scientifically engineered animals to me
>>
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
>>
File: MewtwoLaser.jpg (50KB, 426x628px) Image search: [Google]
MewtwoLaser.jpg
50KB, 426x628px
>>28304375
>Mask looks like Arceus
>RELIGION SUPPRESSES SCIENCE!

Dude? They essentially needed the power of legends to fight the power of legends. Besides, do you really think it's a smart idea to have a super-powered pokemon that has no limits to it's power? Last time we saw this was with pic related, and that shit didn't turn out so well.

Seriously, why can't you fedora fags actually use that "logic and reason" you preach about so much yet never seem to have any of.
>>
File: school_0.jpg (358KB, 1687x1125px) Image search: [Google]
school_0.jpg
358KB, 1687x1125px
>>28304572
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA
>>
>Tapu Koko
>Type:Null
>Taipu Naaru
>Tapu Naru

kidnapped guardian deity confirmed
>>
>>28304707
Have you read the description on the official website? They say the mask is a limiting device and also very heavy. It's not part of the Pokémon (well, it is gameplay-wise, but not genetically)
>>
he's the Satan pokemon
>>
>>28304707
Read the official description. The mask is a limiter to contain its power, much like Mewtwo's armor.

So yeah, a device with some Arceus pattern is limiting this artificial Pokémon. Religion limiting Science.
>>
>>28304734
And?

I mean yes anon, DNA exists but that doesn't have any relation to your stupid fucking theory.

If you're going to refute my argument how about you actually use words rather than copy pasted Wikipedia articles.
>>
>>28304669
So you're saying Aerodactyl's fossils don't belong to Aerodactyl despite being shaped like the Pokémon Aerodactyl and not like any extint flying reptile (yes, not even our world's Aerodactyl itself)?
>>
>>28304572
>The myth in Sinnoh that speculates that Pokemon and Humans share a common ancestor
You said: a myth. They can retcon that any moment they want.
OR they can use this Alternate Universe BS again and do whatever the allmighty fuck they want.
>>
>>28304832
Okay so you have
>ancient fossil pokemon
>legendaries

Ancient fossil pokemon contain DNA, Legendaries (creation trio) were created with this DNA to be used in combat in the distant past during the pokemon war. The people over history have revelled in the stories about these pokemon as they have become their guardians

That's it.
>>
>>28302698

shinnoh confirmed !!!!
>>
>>28304904
>>28304974
The war that AZ fought in was 3000 years before XY. It's possible.
>>
>>28305038
I don't think I'm getting you, but it seems like you're implying animals can fossilize in 3000 years.
>>
>>28305038
Floette went off to fight actually.
>>
>>28304974
So how exactly were these legendary pokemon cloned in the past when cloning would require extremely advanced technology that we have no evidence existed? Your point requires a leap of logic so vast it reaches absurdity.

Further your point is self-defeating, if the researchers used the fossil DNA to create the legendary pokemon then Pokemon already existed to begin with because otherwise the fossils would not exist.

Logic anon. It is better if you use it. You have basically just argued that pokemon were genetically engineered from pookemon to create pokemon.
>>
>>28305114
Okay let me make this simple. It is extremely simple and for some reason you are over complicating it with irrelevant shit. It's a fucking fantasy video game.

>People take the DNA from fossil Pokemon ~3000 years ago and manipulate it to create animals for combat
>They create huge ass creatures that could be considered guardians and protectors of the land
>They win the war
>The creatures still hang out and protect the place just in case
>3000 FUCKING YEARS PASS and people have made up stories to tell about creatures (The Creation Trio)

That's all. IS IT HARD TO COMPREHEND? IT'S LITERALLY A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE. The world is of Science, not fucking Creationism
>>
>>28305158
Pokemon isn't real life
>>
>>28305253
>It's a fucking fantasy video game
>IT HAS TO BE SCIENCE, THERE CAN'T BE MAGIC HERE!

Your words are contradictory and your theory is baseless speculation with less than zero evidence. Not only are you contradicting yourself, your are also abandoning one of the primary tenets of science, the tenet that a claim requires evidence.
>>
>>28305253
if you think that nintendo is taking a stance on anything ever then you are truly an idiot
>>
>>28305368
Okay you have to be kidding, it's a game. They already manipulate DNA in the game as canon, why is this theory so hard to comprehend to the point where you are pretending this is an officially scientific debate? It is a video game. They can do what they want, and it obviously doesn't lean towards things being created out of nothing. ESPECIALLY WITH THE AETHER FOUNDATION COMING INTO THE PICTURE, they made a fucking Chimera of a bunch of Pokemon INCLUDING ARCEUS... HOW THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE ARCEUS DNA? HUH?

Also your question about

"if the researchers used the fossil DNA to create the legendary pokemon then Pokemon already existed to begin with because otherwise the fossils would not exist."

Is extremely retarded, the DNA taken from the fossils contains the power to CREATE Pokemon. Those old ass creatures HAD 'magical' as you would say abilities in which they harnessed in a lab. They evolved into this in nature, in the same way how they could have made a Sandshrew and it slowly evolve into an Alolan Sandshrew in nature. It went from basically nothing 'magical' potential to attaining Ice powers.

Like I said before, it's a fucking video game. Anything is possible, it doesn't have to fit some sort of REALISTIC Scientific mould that you are trying to create for yourself based off of real life. "EVIDENCE" Is not needed
>>
It's basically an even more fucked up Absol right?

I didn't think it was possible.

Does anyone else think MissingNo? All it needs is water gun.
>>
>>28305641
Official*
>>
"you know what, Evolution doesn't work fast enough... let's give it a push, it's all about getting equipped with the best stuff in the end right?"
>>
>>28305641
So people are supposed to simply accept your wild, unsupported theory by wrote just because "lol it's a game anything can happen BUT YOU HAVGE TO BELIEVE MY EBIN THEORY GUIZE!"

Like seriously dude, I'm not contending that some hack writer couldn't manipulate the lore of the franchise to fit your dumb theory.

I am contending that your theory is baseless and has as much in game evidence to support it as a theory about all pokemon being aliens from an alternate dimension that came to earth on a penis shaped space ship over 3000 years ago.

In short anon, get your stupid headcanon out of here you fucking faggot.
>>
File: jurassicpark.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jurassicpark.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>28305796
>>
>>28305853

that's for Mewtwo

you're thinking of Jurassic World
>>
>>28305844
It has tons of evidence if it were needed.

There was a pokemon war in which pokemon fought, and corporations manipulate DNA to create Pokemon. Put two and two together.
>>
>>28305844
The whole idea that it happened 3000 years ago doesn't matter. The fact that AZ is over 3000 years old is impossible at that, yet it's canon. The game is impossible
>>
>>28303554
I always wanted this when I see the tv show
>>
>>28305948
>>28305998
Alternate dimension penis aliens it is then.

I mean, if we're gonna just start randomly insisting on theory created by randomly stringing together plot points then I think my stupid theory is far better than your stupid theory.

I mean, it makes perfect sense when you put two and two together with no regard for contradicting evidence because we can just explain it away by pulling bullshit out our asses.
>>
>>28305948
>tons of evidence
>Literally two examples

This has been a theory. A GAME theory.
>>
>>28306163
That's how video games are created
>>
>>28302698
Finally a fucking Chimera pokemon. They really needed more monsters like this in the game, we do have mimic pokemon (Voltorb/Mushroom guy/ Sudowoodo), needed more RPG tropes, I like it.
>>
This thread gives me cancer. A creationist arguing whether or not evolution works the way it does to a lunatic who believes all pokemon are genetic experiments created for war. What ever happened to them just being pokemon and there doesn't need to be any sort of scientific explanation or even lore at all?
>>
>>28306248
Agreed! I can't wait to catch this poor baby, and raise it on my team. Gonna name it Nanashi, which literally means "no name" in Japanese.
>>
>>28305948
Have you even SEEN that cutscene ? It depicts pokemon from medern times fighting one againts each other. So no, non of the pokemon in present day were created by humans with the expection of the ones that are canonically created by humans like Mewtwo, Genesect, Golurk, Sygiliph and such.
>>
>>28302698
Same typing, similar spoked ring, similar eyes, and multiple type affinities. If there's no connection, I'll eat my shorts.
>>
>>28302698
It doesn't look like it evolves. You think it'll mega Evolve into something? I seriously doubt Megas are completely gone.
>>
>>28306473
Because the lore was always there?
>>
>>28306684
The assumption that megas are gone is retarded. They definitely would not remove such a huge detail from the games, especially since people use megas in competitive and they are in the anime. They are canon, so yes they are 100% gonna be in Sun & Moon. New ones might be scarce though
>>
>>28304248

Pokémon are Space Aliens who existed billions of years before Human.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1242x1972px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1242x1972px
On the official site it says Type: Null is Gladion's partner Poke.
>>
>>28306248
My money is on the theory that the Aether Foundation is secretly evil. I'd bet they're performing all kinds of genetic experiements and shit to create powerful pokemon, which is where Type: Null came from and why it has more of a designation than a name. They just regarded it as a specimen rather than a living creature.

Of course, they have a man-made island and sharp white outfits on top of a good PR team, so everyone thinks that they're great. Team Skull is a bunch of anarchist hooligans who buck the system and try to gather up strong pokemon to fight back against Aether, but they go about it all illegally by stealing pokemon and doing shady shit.

I'm really kind of hoping that we see a few more pokemon in the vein of Type: Null that are failed experiments trying to do different things, like combine more than two types (my theory for why Null looks the way it does and came out Normal type), making an insanely bulky pokemon that's also fast, or a tank with great attack but slow as molasses. Basically things that *could* be broken, but fall short due to lack of moves or stats. Maybe breeding them all in a particular fashion will result in a "complete" pokemon that has balanced stats in a unique combo or a unique typing that's really great defensively and offensively.
>>
File: AAAAHHHH.gif (213KB, 397x192px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAHHHH.gif
213KB, 397x192px
>post yfw it's face looks like arceus
>>
File: 1471928379919.jpg (289KB, 980x599px) Image search: [Google]
1471928379919.jpg
289KB, 980x599px
>>28303069
What if Aether's Frakenmons vs. Ultrabeasts IS the great pokemon war and Sun/Moon are set thousands of years before the other games
>>
>>28307158
Now that would be perfect. The final piece to the puzzle. It could also work if there was a time travel element to the games, and with D/P remakes coming up it could happen. Dialga and Palkia being Time and Space and all.
>>
>>28307226
>it's not DP remakes
>we get PURE PLATINUM instead
>>
>>28304343
Oh fuck
My NIGGA
hey /co/mrade, god-tier taste
>>
>>28305158
It's not unthinkable. I mean, when we step outside of canon and into the murky waters of speculation, almost anything can be reasonably justified. As for the technology issue, perhaps the ancient human societies in Pokémon had such technology and others well beyond the present-day Pokeworld, and all or most traces of it were wiped out by the war.

There are numerous comparable myths in our own world history, where ancient civilizations had achieved technological perfection before going extinct in some horrific fashion. The Ramayana, a classic Indian epic, for example is interpreted by some fringe nutjobs as describing an ancient nuclear war that effectively wiped out the culture and technology of both sides forever.
>>
>>28307226
Ultra beasts are from other dimensions, interdimensional travel = time travel pretty much confirmed lads
>>
>>28307158
Sorry man, we already have references to the events of X and Y and the Professor's assistants show up to give you a Zygarde Cube to capture it's cells and cores.
>>
>>28307362
The assistants are ultrabeasts
>>
>>28307296
Yoooooo what if the 3rd game we get now IS a remake, instead of like Sun, Moon, and Earth we will get Sun, Moon, and Pure Platinum or whatever. For example it would have been X, Y, and Epic Emerald.
>>
>>28307362
Dawg what if they're time travellers
>>
>they say Ultra Beasts aren't considered pokémon
>then you find out Type:Null was originally UB-00
>UBs are gonna be pseudo-legendaries
>>
>>28307486
CALLING IT NOW, SOLGALEO AND LUNAALA ARE ULTRA BEASTS
>>
>>28307622
What if legendaries are all ultra beasts?
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.