[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: pokemon.jpg (418KB, 1528x1277px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
418KB, 1528x1277px
WE NEED TO GO DEEPER
>>
>>28300069
Look at dexio and sina's sunglasses.
>>
>Ultra Beasts come from a separate universe where Pokémon don't exist
>>
>>28300186
No!
>>
>>28300069
type:null is a false god?
>>
>>28300241
How do you even get to that point in thinking about it rationally?
>>
>>28300069
Day and Night encounters were a feature in both GSC and in DPPt.
>>
>>28300069
the mask basically resembles arceus head put together with whatever was around
>>
So uh

If this is a chimera

How about we crack down every part of it?

>The shape in its head is arguable to look like Arceus
>Front legs looks like insect-ish barbed legs
>Its main body is black with small tufts of fur in front legs
>Has this white fur around neck
>Tail looks like something a aquatic creature would have
>Hind legs have purple segments
>It has ears resembling that of a cat in its mask, although it's arguable whether he does have such kind of ears
>>
>>28300241
More like a failed god
>>
File: Immagine.png (1MB, 1575x951px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
1MB, 1575x951px
>>28300069
The shape of the "collar" is definitely linked to Arceus, but the gems on it are very similar to the ones that Zygarde has, could it be involved too?
>>
>>28300069
>Ditto is hinted to be a clone of Mew
>Type: Null could be a clone of Arceus

Aether Foundation literally could have cloned GOD
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 121x125px
>>28300200
>The last UB is an optional boss in the post game.
>It resembles Cyrus.
>>
>>28300407
we know thta the mew/ditto theory is false though
>>
>Chuuni doing the whole "restraining my true power" holding back his hand pose
>Signature Pokemon wears a mask that restrains its true power
pottery
>>
>>28300069
Sinnoh confurmed
>>
>>28300429
canonically?
>>
>>28300401
The purple marks on it's body are irregular hexagons.
>>
>>28300518
I think Masuda was asked that question in an interview and he replied with "Really? That's the first time I've ever heard that theory."
>>
>>28300069
So is the thing on Arceus body actually holding his power back too?
>>
>>28300305
It looks like a failed and pretty rudimental attempt at making an Arceus desu
>>
>>28300401
artificial zygarde 10% form
>>
File: Neon Genesis Evangelion (1).jpg (816KB, 1000x979px) Image search: [Google]
Neon Genesis Evangelion (1).jpg
816KB, 1000x979px
>>28300407
Fucking yes
>>
>>28300410
>You get tasked with saving Giratina from something
>Litterallywhat.mp4
>You arrive to the Distortion World
>Cyrus UB is there, as a super boss
>>
>>28300577
Masuda is a stick in the mud, what does he know?

>Hey why not add selectable difficulty to Pokemon games
>Haha me no know!
>>
>all these sinnoh reference
Remake next year?
>>
>>28300577
Well Masuda never worked on Red and Green
>>
>>28300812
Nice lie. He was the composer for the games before become the director.
>>
>>28300919
The probably don't let composers in on the theory and shit, you know, the meat of the games because it's info that is technically useless and no point in telling them.
>>
>>28300597
I think it does. It could be the reason why Arceus is not so much stronger than other legendaries, even if he created them all. And maybe if there will be a sinnoh remake it will be possible to remove that thing to have a new arceus form, even if it would probably be way too OP
>>
File: 17.jpg (41KB, 486x244px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
41KB, 486x244px
I'm surprised this isn't being used by SINNOH CONFIRMED memers. It's the most solid evidence so far.
>>
File: 1447368355324.png (2KB, 177x149px) Image search: [Google]
1447368355324.png
2KB, 177x149px
The pokemon world has been threatened by some sort of armageddon every mainline game since r/s/e. Zygarde hasn't intervened in any of these. This leads me to believe some really bad shit needs to happen for Zygarde to intervene. Creating a god could be dangerous enough for zygarde to react.
Zygarde is in these games, so I don't think Type: Null being a failed creation of Arceus is too unbelievable
>>
>>28301057
whoa
>>
>>28301134
We know Type: Null is a lab experiment, the UB are a more likely threat.

And with Zygarde Cells seemingly being a sidequest, it's unlikely he'll play into the main plot.
>>
>>28300069

One thing's for sure - that whateverthefuckitis type:null pokemon is gonna have a crazy movepool, just from the looks of it's body. The head should be able to perform most "slash" based moves - things like night slash, leaf blade, etc. aquatic fintail-thingy will probably grace it with aqua jet, surf, waterfall or aqua tail - hell, maybe even scald? If nothing else, I think this 'mon will be pretty diverse. inb4 it's an NU shitmon with 400 < BST
>>
>>28300069
Thise exagons look like zygarde's
>>
>>28301340
Also it's a Normal type and they already have a very diverse movepool to begin with.
>>
The grey parts around the head remind me of a turbine and Zekrom's wings for some reason.
>>
>>28301315
>We know Type: Null is a lab experiment, the UB are a more likely threat.

True. And I just realized mewtwo is also a lab pokemon and zygarde didn't intervene there( assuming they already thought about him lorewise back then).
>>
>>28300069
Gladion is holding himself back from transforming into UB-02 (Ultra Beast 02) by holding his arm.
>>
Type:Null could have a link to gen 4, but using the colors from the battle background seems like grasping at stras, it can't be the first time they've use blue and pink for something like that since gen 4.
>>
>>28301057
I said months ago I wanted Cowgirls to come back

This trailer has me hyped like never before
>>
>>28301586

>assuming they already thought about him lorewise back then

clearly not.

>>28301698

a lot of thought is put into this stuff. i think it's more of an esater egg than anything. makes more sense that OMG GAMEFREAK HINTED AT MEGA GYARADOS AND ALOLAN RAICHU IN THE ANIME ALOLAN EXXECUTOR ALL THIS TIME, now thats grasping at straws
>>
>>28301662
>implying it isn't just his sword hand twiching
>>
File: spiritomb_v_2_by_xous54.png (72KB, 289x415px) Image search: [Google]
spiritomb_v_2_by_xous54.png
72KB, 289x415px
>>28300401
Arceus Collar, Insect Legs, Umbreon Body(?), Gyarados tail, stone bird head, Abomasnow mane(?).
The head reminds me of the Spiritomb stone but carved/remolded.
>>
>>28301586
That was plain cloning, what were looking at here in S/M is genetic merging, trying to push incompatible genes together and whatnot.

Lets look at the broad picture since this game occurs after all the other games, ask yourself what happened to the remaining scientist in the Pokemon mansion on Cinnabar after it erupted.

Or if we go further, how long have Aether been around, could they have flown agents to the sites of the important events of each region to see if the could collect any "material" for use.

Then again when have GF ever referenced more than the previous region they made and some samples of whats to come.
>>
>>28301724
>>28301724
>>28301724

EVEN DEEPER
>>
>>28302101
Looks more like Absol than Umbreon.
>>
>>28300401
you could even say its a chimera
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.