[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Real Leaks leak is confirmed at this point, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 1470339960414.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1470339960414.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
So Real Leaks leak is confirmed at this point, right?
>>
The Chinese leak and that "real leaks" leak are the only ones with credibility anymore

And would you look at that neither of them mention Split evolution's

Salty tears will be shed
>>
File: snow-white-run-away.gif (2MB, 256x139px) Image search: [Google]
snow-white-run-away.gif
2MB, 256x139px
>time will work differently in each version

HE DID IT AGAIN! WITH NO HALF TRUTHS
>>
File: 1294955800269.png (506KB, 666x569px) Image search: [Google]
1294955800269.png
506KB, 666x569px
>Alakazam wrong
>Arcanine wrong
>>
>>28300071
Who says? Game isn't out yet.
>>
>>28299831
the riddler leaks too
>>
>>28299831
those Alolan forms are bullshit though
>>
>>28299749
> Clefairy, Clefable,
Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff from Red/Ble/Yellow VR will be normal type
> Mr. Mime will be Psychic type
Ok
>>
>>28300113
Game doesn't have to be out for you to be able to look at the website or the trailers.
>>
>>28299831
> Rockruff has multiple evolutions
> Starters share evolution secret with Rockruff

Put two and two together dickface.
>>
>>28299749
Real Leaks has some false information, so I guess either the poster was misinformed or intentionally posted some false stuff
I personally think it's legit, but would take it with a grain of salt
>>
ULTRA LEAKER herr UB-02 is the next ultra beast. Leaks are real. Wooooooo!
>>
>>28300149
Why?
Besides, you realize that the Real Leaks leak was the first leak to talk about Alolan Forms, before Alolan forms were announced, right?
>>
>>28300255
The 2nd leak and the 4th leak(only ones with credibility) don't mention shit about Rockruff having multiple evolution's, much less the starters

Learn how to read you fucking flaming faggot
>>
>>28300322
because we've seen normal Alakazam, Arcanine and Butterfree. Normal Butterfree has even been in promotional artwork.
>>
>>28299831
>>28300330
>leak 1 isn't credible
what is this meme?
>>
Real leaks leak is semi legit. My guess is the leaker wasn't the source, and he couldn't remember some info right and that's where the mistakes come from.
>>
>>28300377
>>28300322
Also, there is no way of even knowing that that list was written by the same guy who got all the other shit right.
>>
>>28300378
I count leak 1 among leak 2

Point still stands that no credible leak mentions anything of split evolution's and when corocoro leaks with Rockruff's big fucking secret evolution it will end the bullshit once and for all
>>
>>28300035
Time isn't working differently

The days and night are the same length, just you move there later in Moon
>>
>>28300378
If they believe the Chinese leaks they obviously agree with leak 1 it just has no info aside from pictures so it should be obvious people won't mention it.
>>
The arcanine and alakazam seen in the trailers could be transfers from the VC. Still doesn't excuse fire/fairy ninetails, although I guess that's an easy mistake.
>>
>>28299749
Hmph, I was hoping for the """"""starters"""""" to finally be debunked today. Oh well, there's still the corocoro issue to look forward to.
>>
File: guzma leak.png (790KB, 1279x4876px) Image search: [Google]
guzma leak.png
790KB, 1279x4876px
guzma leak, boyz
>>
>>28300499
It can also be a case of them not ready to reveal them yet.
>>
>>28300499
The Japanese site literally says "Pokemon found so far in Alola" while putting Arcanine in the section.
>>
>>28300568
>no mentions of Aether or Ultra Beasts
Fake. Though that was obvious in the first place.
>>
>>28300585
Yeah, I know. I'm just kind of playing devil's advocate explaining why the leak said there would be a water growlithe line but we've seen only the fire type in trailers.
>>
>>28300322
That list is a separate post, so it could just be some shitposter speculating about new forms that got mistaken for one of OP's posts.
>>
Shouldn't the riddler be added to this?
>>
>>28300330
Are you a fucking retard? The 4th leak clearly states Rockruff has more than one evo.
>>
>>28300499
The Dark/Normal rats, Gumshoos isn't fat

or the fact that Mimikkyu is Mimikyu

More wrong than right so far

He got "new forms" however vague that was correct and a bird whose appearance varies (not types) and it was going to be either a bird or another butterfly which did that
>>
File: tumblr_od338tY3hL1usca19o1_540.png (663KB, 532x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od338tY3hL1usca19o1_540.png
663KB, 532x578px
This recent promo image includes regular Butterfree...
>>
>>28300464
...What? Moon is literally 12 hours after suns time. How the hell is that not different?
>>
>>28300755
>Gumshoos isn't fat

I don't believe those leaks either but come on his belly is sticking out
>>
Wasn't it a common speculation that time would work differently in SM depending on the versions anyway?
>>
>>28300818
Shhhh, We can have meaning in our lives if we know top secret inside information

All leaks are real
>>
>>28299749
>Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff from Red/Ble/Yellow VR will be normal type. Mr. Mime will be Psychic type
So, how I can identify the normal Clefairy with the fairy one? What about Cleffa? Breeding Normal Clefairy we'll have a Normal Cleffa? Btw it has sense,
Because they're "Kanto Forms".

>Will be Ash-Greninja
Z chrystal that turns Greninja into this form for just the move animation? A complete new form like Eternal Floette?

> The cat pokemon
Ok, this is actually confirmed

>Alolan Arcanine: water type
Really? Why japanese site did the update of Fire Arcanine? What about version exclusive forms??Maybe Fire arcanine will be in Sun and the Water one in Moon. As couterpart Ninetails: in Sun the Ice one; in Moon the Fire one.

> Snowman, monkey, dolphin
Well

>Strange Aloan form: Pidoce. Pure white
That guy wrote "Alolan Pidove". So probabilly Pidove is the only one with the Alola form out of gen 1.
>>
one detail that could have easily been guessed at by the names of the games
>>
>>28300464

It's switched

9am in Sun = 9pm in Moon
>>
>>28301120
>So, how I can identify the normal Clefairy with the fairy one? What about Cleffa? Breeding Normal Clefairy we'll have a Normal Cleffa? Btw it has sense,
>Because they're "Kanto Forms".
Where does it imply this?
>>
>>28301120
>cat is confirmed
whose ass are you pulling this from? Type: Null looks nothing like a cat and we do not know anything about its capabilities
>>
>>28300798
It's a different time no-body is denying that

Time is working the same in both versions though
>>
>>28300526

(You)
>>
>>28300071
It's almost like it was posted on 4chan with no way of knowing if it was all posted by the same person.

Though it does mention Abra in the same post it refers to Oricorio so who knows.
>>
>>28299749
Leak 1 and Leak 2 are the most credible leaks so far, and they give no indications that there's split evos.

Why do people still believe in split evos?
>>
>>28301651
Does it even mention Oricorio?

>A Flying type bird Pokemon whose appearance varies by island

It's not just a Flying type on any island it's always a dual type and he doesn't mention that.
>>
>>28300526
They won't be
>>
>>28301781
>Why do people still believe in split evos?

I'm sure we all know why they do it.
>>
Also I'll just ask here since the people that posted it are annoying and gave no proof but was Cutifly's evo posted on this site before by an art leaker?
>>
>>28300255
It means Rockruffs evolutions will be somehow linked to the starters, not the other way around. Starters will NEVER have split evolutions.
>>
>>28301427
Time isn't working the same you retard. A magical 12 hour delay/advance doesn't come out of nowhere. Are you super-autistic or something that for you the statement only makes sense if time isn't aligned linearly? If there's a fucking black hole or something? Retard.
>>
>>28301781
Because they don't want to pick between these shitty starters. I hate them too but am not as stupid to go all "MUH SPLIT EVOLUSIONS" like the faggots they are.
>>
>>28299749
Does no one consider the possibility that the reason the Real Leaks leak get so many things right, but are getting the Alolan forms wrong may just mean that the reply specifying the Alolan forms is from a different person just pretending to be the leaker?
>>
>>28302433
This
>>
>>28299749
>Stone braclet has nothing to do with Synchro-Evol
>Both China-man and Riddler Leaks say the Z stones cause what we refer to as Synchro evol.
>>
File: 1473176282030.png (321KB, 1030x671px) Image search: [Google]
1473176282030.png
321KB, 1030x671px
>>28299749
We can easily consider leak 1 debunked. Type: Null shows details from the REAL final evos of the starters, and they don't match at all.
>>
File: 132424937768.jpg (106KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
132424937768.jpg
106KB, 396x385px
>>28299749
>it means we'll be getting the ABSOLUTE SHIT TIER DEUS EX MACHINA DIGIMON TIER GARBAGE MEME ASH FROG

KILL
ME
>>
>>28302433
>implying you're not masturbating to furry shit everyday
Admit it, you just want everybody to have the same tastes as you do. People want split evos because they don't like the final forms.
>>
Guys
what if
You can capture two types of a certain pokemon in Alola, depending on where they're found. Like the Sandshrew and Vulpix line which are found in cold climates, what if you can also find them in the warmer areas of alola but as their normal forms?

This would explain why we've seen a couple of pokemon that leaks said they would have alolan forms but we saw them as their regular form.
>>
>>28300319
Next UB is UB-Alpha
I iz real leaky pipe.
>>
>>28300377

We've seen normal Meowth before Alolan Meowth too you fucking retard.
>>
>>28303571
that was imported from Kanto and never is battle you dumb fuck. please explain Arcanine on the Jap site as an example of a Pokemon found in Alola? Oh wait, you fucking can't.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.