[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 100 hrs in paint.jpg (205KB, 1543x947px) Image search: [Google]
100 hrs in paint.jpg
205KB, 1543x947px
So..

Yeah. It combines with Lillie and she and it become one or it can combine with others maybe even males. Along with some of the other beasts.

Red is in the game because he's had to deal with Fuji and Team Rocket creating pokemon before. Alola is rampant with it. Oak and Fuji will also be making a return.

Mad scientists experimenting which in this case created a pokemon that can and does join with specific people or those its made to sustain. Together the typing is new or fluctuates and will finally bring an element never thought of.

Outside of every other Anime so far

Can't wait.
>>
>>28298854
Thought the same.
There's literally no way UB 01 is not Lille. That has to be Lillie's mysterious secret.
What weirdens me out is that some anon said this thing is neither a Pokémon or a human, also the type of this thing wasn't revealed. So, will we be able to catch it?
They said they were going to be Ultra BeastS, there's UB 01 already resembling Lillie. Who are the other UB's?
>>
>>28299480
>UB-02 resembling Gladion
>UB-03 resembling Lusamine
>UB-04 resembling Guzma
>>
>>28298854
>It combines with Lillie
IT IS LILLIE.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>28298854
>Red comes back
>He'll basically be Diamond is Unbreakable Jotaro
Would be cool.
>>
SEIZON SENRYAKU
>>
>>28298854
Are these the fusion pokemon like ash greninja
>>
>>28299941
Kek.
>>
>>28299582
These formes combine to make a complete Pokemon/Chimera. Go and collect all of Zygarde's cells to make a complete Zygarde. There will be a battle of epic proportions between the chimera(s) and 100% Zygarde with Z winning and restoring balance to the islands.
>>
File: 1427295084661.jpg (70KB, 672x761px) Image search: [Google]
1427295084661.jpg
70KB, 672x761px
I'm surprised by how much stuff they're throwing in this game.
>usual two cover legends
>two teams
>zygarde's role yet to know (I hope he plays some role in the plot, maybe the foundation wants to use it and you have to stop them with the cover legendary)
>ultra beasts

lore off the scale
>>
File: tondeburin.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tondeburin.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
Reminds me of
>>
>>28300402
>>28300338
this.
>>
>>28298854
I doubt it combines with her, it probably is her.

Remember, Bill turned himself into a Pokemon in Kanto
>>
>>28300402
honestly, even if it ends up being underwhelming in gameplay I can't help but think this game is going to be huge in terms of fresh idea and concepts as far as pokemon goes.

Even something simple as as a good team is unheard of until now
>>
>>28301298

>Aether
>good

Them turning out to be the REAL bad team behind stuff like Type: Null and the Ultra Beasts is as plain as day
>>
>>28301298
>Good team

KEK you are dumb if you didn't get what their true nature. Pro tip: Not good.
>>
>>28301430
>>28301753

Did I ever say Aether was the good team?
>>
>>28301430
>>28301753
Team Skull is the good team.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.