[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont fucking trust them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: no.png (535KB, 894x283px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
535KB, 894x283px
too suspicious, taking injured pokemon to their synthetic paradise to 'care' for them and conduct various 'research projects'

like Type:Null HMM
>>
File: 200.gif (980KB, 361x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
980KB, 361x200px
>>28298044
>mfw the foundation is the true enemy and Team Skull pull through to be the good guys in the end
>>
>>28298044
Yep, they’re definitely gonna be the bad guys
>>
>>28298044
>The foundations goal is to care for pokemon that have been hurt
How convenient for them, a perfect front for them to collect pokemon without anybody asking any questions.

Calling it now, these are going to be arguably the most sinister team we've ever had. A bunch of real cunts that experiment on pokemon without a care in the world.
>>
>>28298044
They're probably the ones who made type:null
>>
>>28298044
I already knew they were evil the moment Lusamine began talking about how she's the "mom" of all Pokémon and she wants to take care of them all. Massive red flag right there, honestly very creepy and heinous if you ask me.
>>
>>28298157
Everyone has settled on this notion, so good job detective.
>>
File: WICKED.jpg (410KB, 1966x986px) Image search: [Google]
WICKED.jpg
410KB, 1966x986px
So how do you people know that team skull and team aether aren't working together?
Team aether puts on the front of being the "good guys" while they have team skull fucking with pokemon, which gives them the perfect excuse to gather pokemon to use for their experiments?
Also I know I'm probably slow but..."Wicke"....seriously? it's literally fucking WICKED. They're not even hiding it.
>>
>>28298157
Pokemon has never really been that good at plot-twist.

Hey did you know that white-clanned actress from XY is totally just a famous actress and not the champion no siree.
>>
Also them revealing Guzma early is one of the big clues that Team Skull is not the main villainous team.

>Aether Foundation want to take over Alola and the rest of the world
>Team Skull pulls off a Heel-Face Turn and Guzma partner up with the protagonist for a Team Battle against the Admins
>>
>two organizations at each others throats
>one of them is about caring for the Pokémon that were mistreated
>the other mistreats the Pokémon and uses them for their own gain
>specifically, they modify the Pokémon genetically
>they close their hearts
>>
Prediction: Aether is the real evil team and you end up working with Team Skull to beat them
>>
>>28299248
My theory, Team Skull is actually a gang of hooligan youths who wants revenge after their Pokemon and homes were stolen by Aether for experimentation. Wanting revenge they decided to fight fire with fire with Guzma leading the charge.
>>
>>28299214
>Guzma redeeming himself
I would love this so much
He has such a lovable character I couldn't stand for him to go the same bland path as Lysandre
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20160906_164925.jpg (93KB, 950x625px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20160906_164925.jpg
93KB, 950x625px
>>28298663
Type Null is literally a chimera with Arceus's symbol on it, they most likely are the real bad guys.
>>
>yfw secretly Team Skull is a massive false-flag operation conducted by Aether Foundation so people willingly give Pokemon to the Aether Foundation
>>
>>28298044
No shit nigger eveeryone can see this from a mile away
>>
>>28299451
i need that image
>>
They're the sync from fallout 4
>>
>Team Skull are completely self-serving and are only selling Pokemon for money
>don't give a fuck about Aether, except that they keep getting in their way
>Edgelord's history with Aether is revealed
>Team Skull goes on the offensive, because they fucked with one of their crew, so now it's personal
>>
>>28299099
MOAR LIEK THICKE AMIRITE?
>>
>>28298044
Does this mean that we'll get the first female Big Bad of the franchise?
>>
File: 1471425768178.jpg (138KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1471425768178.jpg
138KB, 400x439px
>>28299099
Game freak is pretty obvious when it comes to designs.
They always portray powerful, scary, evil and stuff characters the exact same way, Mysterious and powerful/professional fuckers.
Meanwhile skull is a bunch of lovable idiots
>>28300156
>>
>>28298044
Isla Nublar
>>
>>28300764
Fffuuuuuck, I hope so.
>>
>>28298044
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau
>>
Remember when we thought Sycamore was secretly part of Team Flare? I'm not getting my hopes up again.
>>
So how dark will this game be?
>>
File: awerhwretjke5w6ikekj.png (242KB, 312x770px) Image search: [Google]
awerhwretjke5w6ikekj.png
242KB, 312x770px
>>28298044
I don't know what you are talking about anon. This man looks perfectly honest and not suspicious at all to me.
>>
>>28298044
>>28298663
So they're the Pokemon world's eqivalent to PETA?
>>28300764
Probably
>>
>>28301018
Nah, that was Team Plasma
>>
>>28301051
whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>28299099
Wicke is a german last name but then i think about that and begin to ponder, "why would they use a german name for a character in the tropics?"
here's a better question. WHO THE FUCK WEARS A SWEATER IN THE TROPICS?
>>
>>28301178
Because it seems that Skull is ACTUALLY trying to liberate Pokémon. They're not PETA, but more of Harriet Tubman, and they're helping the Pokémon escape to safety and to their natural habitat, like how Tubman freed her own kind, black slaves, to the North of the colonial Americas because in the North, it was illegal to have slaves.
>>
>>28301014
This guy does look pretty German
>>
>>28301830

that would explain my hypothesis here at
>>28301695
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.