[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: refresco.png (368KB, 1269x541px) Image search: [Google]
refresco.png
368KB, 1269x541px
HAPPENING
>>
>>28297232
It doesn't look like a cat in any way.
>>
No Es fake
>>
NO ES FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Translate please?
>>
>>28297232
>Alola Dragonite
>implying
>>
File: 1443913341909.jpg (44KB, 262x489px) Image search: [Google]
1443913341909.jpg
44KB, 262x489px
>>28297232
Holy shit that garbage leak does actually confirm legit info.
Big sorry refresco I though you were memeing
>>
>>28297232
>four legs
>cat
No wonder you're a cuck
>>
>>28297324
New cat pokemon inspired in Schrödinger's cat. Different types something something that doesn't even make sense
>>
This is amazing: megas, alola forms, battle frontier, two teams, Z-moves, battle Royale, pokemon snap, customization of the character... :")
>>
>>28297232

That's not spanish at all.
>>
That literally has nothing to with Schrödinger's Cat though.
>>
>>28297232
I don't read spic and span, what do those burrito clicks mean?
>>
literally shows a dragonite in the trailer

makes bullshit leak about alolan dragonite
>>
in what way is that a cat
>>
>>28297232
translate?
>>
Spic here, ask me anything
>>
>>28297630

There's also a non-alolan meowth in the JP Trailer. Eat shit anon.
>>
>>28297629
It's probably google translate from chink, but it says it resembles a cat (whatever), built from different types and can change type or something along the lines, google translate jangled it up.
>>
>>28297646
pointy lil ears
>>
>>28297611
It's head is in a box my guy
>>
>>28297324
1. Synchronization is real. You have to have the third stage of the starters and the second stage of Rockruff in your team or something.
2. Mega Stones return. Typhlosion, Feraligatr and Meganium get them.
3. Muk, Lapras, Dragonite, Tauros, Weezing, Arbok get
4. AZ returns for battle, and Floette is a gift to you
5. Battle Frontier back. Scott is back. It's bigger. The SS Anne takes you there.
6. New forms for Solrock and Lunatone, important sidequest with exclusive Minior galaxy form.
New cat pokemon based on Schroedinger's Box, it's the one whose type changes based on the parent.
>>
Im spanish the transaltion is: new megas of meganium, feraligart, thyplosion and more.

Rockruff 2nd stage depends on the starter

New alola forms Dragonite, Tauros

Returns battle frontier

Lunattone and solrock have new forms like minior

AZ returns in post game and gives us the floette

The Null pokemon can change the type

Sorry for my english, I did what I could because the spanish of the leak is also very bad
>>
>>28297865
>New cat pokemon based on Schroedinger's Box, it's the one whose type changes based on the parent.
Your spic is shit senpai
>>
>>28297865
As I haven't played XY and don't know this game's scenario, could someone explain why is AZ Floette so popular? It looks incredibly boring to me. What makes it interesting?
>>
>>28298034
Yeah it's very weird Spanish, I think it might be google translate
>>28298062
That's not from this leak. I was referring to a different leak that also mentioned a Schroedinger's cat pokemon that was also referenced in the original picture.
>>
>>28298154
It's just a special Pokemon form like spiky eared Pichu. People liked the design. Doesn't have much effect on the plot at all. It's also in X and Y's code but was never distributed so people want it.
>>
>September Trailer
>Camion de Septiembre

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>28298233
Does it have different fighting mechanics or something like that? Or is it popular ONLY because of its appearance?
>>
>>28298302
It has a special move called Light of Ruin that no other Pokemon knows. That's pretty much it other than its appearance.
>>
>>28297865
3. Muk, Lapras, Dragonite, Tauros, Weezing, Arbok get alola forms

Fixed for you.
>>
>>28298296

>Antonio Refresco
>Refresco
>Anthony Refreshment
>>
>>28298177
Sorry, my bad. Fuck I still can't believe refresco was legit
>>
>>28297232
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>28298393
Oops, thanks anon. Must've accidentally deleted that.
>>28298432
It's okay, but the Spanish in the leak is kind of shaky. Wouldn't be surprised if it was google translate. Looks like the "Real Leaks" leak is confirmed by this trailer, too, and it mentioned the SS Anne coming back and AZ and his Floette as well. More evidence for this leak?
>>
>>28297232
It is literally a chimera. Gonna catch one and call it nina
>>
>>28298378

It has completely different base stats anon. Don't be talking when you don't have information.
>>
>>28298565
I didn't know that. Hadn't bothered to look into it much beyond the initial datamining. Thanks for the info.
>>
Are you literally retarded or just pretending? It's not a cat.
Also, Refresco is piggybacking off the split evos and "real leaks" leak who mentioned the cat first.
>>
>>28298565
So is it, like, a lot stronger than the regular Floette?
>>
>>28298726
Yep, basically a mythical
>>
>>28297284
It has little cat ears
>>
>>28298726
74/65/67/125/128/92
Light of Ruin is a 140 att., 90% acc. with recoil damage.
>>
FUCK MAN
That spanish is awful
>>
GUYS: Dont take this shit seriously. It's spanish is shit, it's google translated
>>
File: Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>28297232
It looks more like a Chimera not Schroedinger's cat.

We Fullmetal alchemist now.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.