[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ORAS worth finishing? I bought it midnight release day and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

is ORAS worth finishing?

I bought it midnight release day and everything, but 4/5 times I've quit when I reach Mauville, 5/5th time I quit after beating Flannery

Why is it so bland, insubstantial, boring, etc?

I just can't bring myself to go through with it, and Ive bought R/B/Y and finished em all. I've also replayed B/W (each), HG/SS (each), and Platinum (D/P suck)

ORAS is just so fucking boring and the available pokemon suck ass too

How'd you fuckers do it?
>>
>>28293620
Turn your brain off and do challenge runs.
It makes it so you won't notice lack of content or unsubstantial pokemon selection.
>>
>>28293620
how autistic can one person be?
I frankly don't believe you, because nobody can be this retarded. Now quit bullshitting, you got your (you).
>>
>>28293650
Why didn't they just make a remake of Emerald and include the god damn Battle Frontier?

even though FR/LG, and HG/SS weren't remakes of Yellow or Crystal, they still had so much more content.

Why did they half ass so much with ORAS? And then gen 7 is announced? Gen 6 seems like a big fuck you beta test run, even when gen 7 isn't looking that much more spectacular either.

Did Gamefreak drop the fucking ball when they transitioned to 3D?
>>
>>28293666
I literally have not gone past Flannery in ORAS. Can't do it. Once I close the game around that point, it's the hardest thing in the world to feel like "oh boy I sure do want to keep playing this again some time".

It just doesn't happen, and so months go by and I restart the game cuz I have no idea what I was doing or what was going on in the old save
>>
>>28293620
Maybe you just don't like Hoenn?
>>
>>28293620
No, it really isn't, and this is coming from someone that's about 2/3 of the way through a second playthrough, just because I bought both of the games and felt obligated.
>>
>>28293620
nice bait
>>
>>28293620
No
>>
I enjoyed it. If you don't like it, you should probably stop trying to force yourself to.

>>28293708
>citing the Frontier and not the big changes made to the Emerald maingame when you haven't even reached a point where the Frontier would matter

Oh, so it's another shitposting thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.