[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a full world pokemon game sound?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

How would a full world pokemon game sound?
>>
>>28293258
Sure, why not?
>>
>>28293258
Give it a world map instead of a gorillion routes and it would be fine
>>
>>28293258
assuming you start with alola and finish with kanto, then you would find level 100 wild rattatas on route 1.
>>
>>28293287
But not like that

Maybe more like the ashnime where it kinda forces you to keep you pokemon at the research lab of the professor
>>
>>28293258
At least one with all the Japan inspired regions

How about a game with Johto, Sinnoh, Hoenn and Kanto?
>Choose Johto, Sinnoh, or Hoenn as a starting region.
>After defeating starting regions champion, you have access to Kanto for high level gameplay
>At any time after you can choose to undertake one of the other regions Pokemon league challenges. You pick one of that regions starters and loose access to all your old mons until you beat it.
>>
>>28293305
Exactly, I would love this.
Every region should have its own set story and character development for the protag and main characters... And it should end in a very comfy and sweet way (many endings of course, such as maybe something like Red after his adventure)
>>
>>28293407
>>28293305
This is exactly what I want.

I want an all-region game.
>>
When you reach the leagues you can choose pokemon from the past regions you've caught would be sweet.
>>
File: 1470860167354s.jpg (4KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470860167354s.jpg
4KB, 108x125px
>>28293372
>>28293464
>none of this will ever be real
>>
>>28293305

>all regions in one game
>abandon all pokemon in that region

What's the difference between that and separate games exactly?

Don't know why idiots keep saying that's a good game idea
>>
>>28293492
You'd only leave them until you clear the region.

Alternatively, you could bring your old mons, but they'd be deleveled and level locked like in a battle facility, with getting badges raising the level lock, and clearing the region would remove the lock entirely.
>>
>>28293552
So what's the difference?
You can transfer your pokemon from old games
>>
>>28293552
>You'd only leave them until you clear the region.

And again, how is that any different from what we have now?

I can play Soulsilver, then play through White and 'unlock' the ability to use my old mons by transferring them once I beat the game. Then I can 'travel' to Kalos, and 'unlock' my old mons by beating that.

Pokemon bank makes it even easier now, since they aren't even behind any sort of post-game transfer minigame and you can call in your level 100 charizard whenever you want.
>>
>>28293616
>>28293579
Not everyone can do that.
Why do you think that Nintendo always makes every (non event) Pokemon obtainable using only games from that generation?

Because they always assume that there will be some people playing Pokemon for the first time.
>>
>>28293669
>Not everyone can do that.

kys, poorfag
>>
>>28293669
There's this thing called trading

You don't actually need friends any more, just post on /vp/ or look through the trade list to see what you want
>>
The way to do it would be to start in Kanto and complete as normal [or with an updated story] and then have Bill come find you after you become champion and tell you that he's going to a brand new region to help set up their computer storage network/connect it to Kanto. Main character then tags along and is forced to leave their team at the Elite 4. When arriving in new region get given a gift [starter] for joining Bill. New professor challenges you to become champion of this region, Bill only gets the connection through after your 6th badge and you can then use all your mons. Rinse and repeat for all regions.
>>
>>28293669
>Not everyone can do that.

If you actually care about each and every region and visiting them, I'm assuming that you've actually played those games before. I would think most people that love all these regions and want to travel between them have effectively already done so.

>there will be some people playing Pokemon for the first time.

And those people probably won't care to play through 6+ regions of nostalgia. The only people an all-region game caters to is long-time fans (who should already have the hardware to replicate this), and fans who want massive 80 hour JRPG experience, which most others won't have the patience for.
>>
>>28293258
Where the fuck is Alola in that map?
>>
>>28293258
>Stadium Island and White City but no Pokétopia or My Ranch
At least it's not the horrible map that has Hoenn and Sinnoh on the same latitude.
>>
>>28293258
>uses old unova
>blue and red square way outside of unova
The fuck are these even?
>>
>>28293258
Wasn't Orre supposed to be an American desert?
>>
>>28294285
Yes.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0311/soft/interv01.html
>>
>>28293258
As long as they don't include idiotic non-canon shit like the TCG areas/islands or Orange Islands.

Orre? Fine. Just don't go too far.
>>
>>28293258
>Orre in Japan
>>
>>28293281

I'd like wide open areas with mobs and hidden areas, sort of like Xenoblade.
>>
I am typing with cum on my hands just so I can post this.

To circumvent the "Level 100 rattatas once you get to Kanto" problem, have the progression in terms of wild/trainer Pokemon levels remain the same for all regions BUT you personally can only use your Pokemon that are up to league standards (i.e. the gym-locked "obey" levels). As you can see there's already kind of a system in place. If you come from Sinnoh into Hoenn, for example, you can't use your Level 60 Garchomp until you reach Tate and Liza, but you CAN use your Level 50 Chandelure from Unova.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 379x396px)
image.jpg
28KB, 379x396px
>>28294335
You're wrong.
>>
>>28294418
How do you get cum on more than one hand?
>>
>>28294405
NEVER EVER
>>
>>28294447
How do you type with one hand?
>>
Too big to explore, to big for a game, story would be diluted, not suited for an RPG, would prevent the exploration of new zones in future chapters of the game unless doing stupid shit like alternative universe or space exploration.
If you want a full world of creatures to discover either play pokemon go or become a biologist or a documentarist
>>
ITT: people essentially asking for a HD collection of all the regions thinking it's the same thing as one game
>>
>>28294472
You type with one hand?
>>
A well crafted Ashinme-esq game would work very well as long as you're done with all the region's, you can go to some post game Nexus, a post game quest, side missions and facilities like PWT and Battle Frontier. I'd a idea like that for a game where you go to 3 regions (based off of Ireland, So California and the Alps) each region has 6 gyms so each type gets done once. A mini end boss and then you can go to the post game Nexus with all of the Mons you got or go back to the region's to catch more that you might of missed
>>
>>28294518
>gen 8 has a giant region with 18 gyms
>last gym is various
>still no dark gym

You know that's something GF would do
>>
>>28294554
Holy kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.