[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now a Frontier Brain, what is your gimmick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

You are now a Frontier Brain, what is your gimmick?
>>
fully nude battles
>>
Rotation battle where you're forced to rotate every turn.
>>
>>28292658
But anon pokemon already don't wear clothes
>>
You can bring in a full team, but if even a single Pokemon faints, you lose the match.
>>
File: Pokemon battles in the nude.png (98KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon battles in the nude.png
98KB, 245x182px
>>28292658
>>28292678
>>
>>28292641

little cup
>>
File: dicklett.png (201KB, 633x260px) Image search: [Google]
dicklett.png
201KB, 633x260px
Sex battles
>>
File: 52623515315.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
52623515315.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>28292641
Inverse Battles
>>
>>28292727
Best doujin, right up there with Catch on the Cerulean Cape
>>
>>28292641
Safari Battle. You get 30 Safari balls and a limited number of steps, and you're dropped in a randomized safari zone. You keep whatever items you pick up and whatever pokemon you catch, but once you run out of steps you're put into the planning room where you have to pick out what team and items you want to use.

Items would range from held items, to single-use TMs, and even healing or battle items for one-time boosts through your run.

Pokemon would have a slight level range as well, with enemy trainers being near the bottom of that range in early attempts, gradually climbing to the max on consecutive runs.

Sort of similar to the Battle Factory, with more flexibility but less guarantees.
>>
Random weather system. Every two turns it'll switch, Intense weather will also come into effect. Terrain changes as well but less often. Any attempt to change the weather or terrain will work but will still change on the predetermined turns.
Stupid but a gimmick.
>>
>>28292863
I think it'd be less of a gimmick if it had one type of weather lasting the entire battle, you'd get hints on what it would be, and you could somehow adjust your lineup accordingly.

I'd also say to keep it restricted to weather rather than trying to include terrain or room moves. Just go for Sun, Rain, Hail, Sand. Maybe Fog if you're feeling sadistic.
>>
>>28292641
Everything is completely normal except I'm gay and now you are too.
>>
>>28292641
Bring 18 bring 6 best of 5 Triples battles
>>
>>28292658
Strip battles seems more fun

Gives you more motivation to do your best if your opponent is hot
>>
>>28293013
I meant bring 3 that would take too long.
>>
I would do do random battles

Just one giant lottery machine with hundreds of Pokeballs spinning inside it containing every Pokemon

Both sides get a random 6 balls
>>
>>28292641
Every pokemon has their ability replaced by Moody
>>
Triage battles

You have the option to negate the damage to your current mon, at the cost of one of your reserved mons takes twice the damage

Signature Pokemon is shedninja just to be a dick
>>
>>28293123
>Lead with Shedinja
>Blissey and Wailord in reserve
>Have to eat through over 1000 HP in increments of 2 points

Only way I could see to beat that is to set up Hazards and Whirwind/Roar them try and kill the other two.
>>
Little cup
>>
>>28293204
How about 2nd stage instead?
>>
>>28293049
So Battle Factory
>>
Type resistances reverse and revert each turn.
>>
>>28292641
Best out of three rounds

1st round - 1 Pokemon unrestricted.

2nd round - 3 Pokemon, no type repeated

3rd round - 6 Pokemon, no type repeated and all final evos
>>
>>28293016
nope, only hikers
>>
>>28293213
Not enough pokemon that way, but I wouldn't mind having two options of how to play it.
>>
Competitive Voltorb Flip
>>
Nuzlocke, Heaven or Hell, lets rock.
>>
>>28293243
I'll take that challenge.
>>
Monotype tower
Or maybe something along the lines of all the typings of your party pokemon get shuffled around so you have to guess what each one is? Might be fun or just really annoying. You never know what you type you are facing either since your opponent's party is also shuffled, but you do get to see every pokemon in their party so it's possible to make educated guesses.
>>
File: liaVhlv.png (317KB, 693x682px) Image search: [Google]
liaVhlv.png
317KB, 693x682px
Mix and Mega
>>
>>28293073
>slaking and archeops dominate
>>
Your team fucks my team, first ones to cum lose. Then we move to you and me, and you make an honest Christmas cake out of me and we make a big, happy family together and cuddle and hold hands and go on cute dates and stuff.
>>
>>28293381
archeops isnt even amazing with its ability discounted, desu
>>
>>28292641
Funbro and no switching in/out.
>>
My gimmick is that I'll have a full 6 team of Legendaries

Lugia
Raikou
Deoxys
Moltres
Suicune
Mewtwo

I used legendaries that are canonically confirmed in the anime/game to having more than just 1 of its species running around.

Can't use unique beings like the Sinnoh box trios, or Hoenn box trios, etc
>>
Super speed
>>
I'm the trash man, I use Garbordor and throw trash around the ring
>>
>capture points

>team up with bots/friends

>5 lanes with 7 nodes on each line

>starting from the center node, 3 pokemon of choice for each trainer

>battle, if you lose one pokemon go back by 1 node, if you beat one opponent's pokemon move forward by 1

>no switching allowed (your team is cut in 1/1/1)
>limited rounds, after n rounds see how far the group has advanced overall

>you get knocked out when all of your pokemon fainted

>you are the head of the group if in single player, you get to arrange your allies' team

>every n rounds each trainer can draw a card, effects include: reveal opponents next pokemon/ heal your current pokemon/ heal one of your ally's current pokemon/ switch lane with one of your ally/ shuffle all lanes etc.

>you only win if 3 members of enemy group are knocked out
>>
International man of mystery.
>>
>>28293238
Even more hawt.
>>
Use the same type as what ever Mon the trainer is using. I was always wanted something like that ever since the Rudy episode
>>
Mirror match:
Will use whatever team the opponent is using down to the last letter. Will copy members and their stats, EV's, IV's, moves, held items, wether or not they're shiny and nicknames.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.