[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of you think that these are real? This is fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: fake.jpg (205KB, 468x1018px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
205KB, 468x1018px
Why do so many of you think that these are real? This is fake and every other "leak" is just piggybacking off these leaks to get spread more.
This WILL be confirmed fake in less than 24 hours and so many of you are going to pretend to be deniers afterwards with some people getting so salty that they'll complain everywhere that "oh noo the fake i thought looked cool wasnt real all along :((( !!!!! ".

Try convince me that these are real without mentioning Mallow before the time is up
>>
File: chinese leak.jpg (214KB, 1251x574px) Image search: [Google]
chinese leak.jpg
214KB, 1251x574px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8
>>
I still believe in Ballio. I still believe I will be disappointed.
>>
None of this arguing would be more than shit posting if it were not for Mallow in the image.

It's all still shit posting on both sides but Mallow is the reason so many believe it to be real.

That's all there is to any of this so you may as well just tuck in and wait it out.
>>
Nobody cares about arguing about this shit any longer. If they're real then great. If they're fake then great.
>>
What if it is real tho?

>Oh noo It should have been fake I thought looked shit was real all along :(((
>>
>>28291067
I know you fight the Kahuas but how would that make a league?
Also this leak came separately from the images of the starters, so its just another leak copying after them
>>
>>28291260
Why would it need to piggyback off those if they have correct info on their own leak that is completely unrelated to them?

Also I don't know anything about the league but I will say before Snorlax's unique Z-crystal was revealed people here were so sure that the type crystals on the toy would be the only ones we got so you never know what will be revealed.
>>
>>28291067
Whoops, should have watched the video before replying, the video seems interesting with this riddler guy but why would Marshadow be after Margearna if that was confirmed to be a mythical pokemon why would Marshadow be mythcal?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>28291046
These last few weeks have been the longest 24 hours of my life, OP.
>>
>>28291373
Marshadow is mythical too not a regular pokemon, I've read people saying it's the dolphin pokemon that's rumoured but from the name I doubt it.
>>
>>28291046
>Try convince me that these are real without mentioning Mallow before the time is up

>try and convince me that these are real without using evidence that might prove that these are real

I don't know if these are real or not, and I won't judge either way, but come the fuck on buddy. What you just tried to pull here is sad.
>>
>>28291046
>Try convince me that these are real without mentioning Mallow before the time is up
Why would I try to convince you without the evidence? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>28291046
>prove it
>but not with the proof
Nigga, this isn't even quality shitposting.
>>
>>28291399
Me too man

>>28291421
I would believe Marshadow being a mythical true 3rd legendary to Solgaleo and Lunalla if the full Zygarde form was a seperate pokemon, but thats confirmed to be a form change.
>>28291455
I don't want to be the guy whos like "Mallows just any other Hawaiian girl" but it is just some lucky guess of a girl and before you guys say "oh but shes cooking thats her thing" shes not cooking, shes boiling water.
>>
>>28291559
>I don't want to be that guy, but now watch me be that guy
Sad
>>
>>28291046
>>28291046
>Try to convince me you're right, except you're not allowed to present forms of evidence
Okay.
>>
>>28291046
>This WILL be confirmed fake in less than 24 hours
Denialfags confirmed more delusional than anyone else. They're not revealing starter evos tommorow go home.
>>
>>28291046
>The courtroom goes quiet, lawyeranon takes the stand and tells the defence to prove their client is innocent without evidence.
>The judge turns and says, "he's right you know, those fingerprints on the gun are just generic anime fingerprints"
>>
>>28291635
>>28291587
>>28291502
You guys must really be grabbing for any chance for these to be real if thats the only reason you can believe in these
>>
File: 1459650513786.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459650513786.png
8KB, 500x500px
>>28291675
>>
>>28291675
A confirmed character appearing months before their official reveal is so telling that's practically all the proof you need.
>>
We just had this conversation a few hours ago
>>
>>28291745
Don't you think the starter evos leaked a little bit too early?
>>
File: America's next top lel.jpg (50KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
America's next top lel.jpg
50KB, 1000x641px
>>28291671
>>
>>28291762
No
>>
>>28291675
Still don't hear an argument, anon.
>>
>>28291046
you're pretty much retarded if you think they're fake, dude. you can't just "inb4 mallow"
>>
>>28291762
Yeah, it does, but it might be someone had this primed and ready to leak internally. Maybe things weren't so tight at that time and the leaker saw their chance. Or it might just be early, scrapped designs. No way to know, really. But Mallow is solid evidence.
>>
File: I don't feel anything anymore.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
I don't feel anything anymore.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
i don't want them to be real, but i know they are
>>
Because of Mallow. That is the only evidence so far, but it is evidence nonetheless. While Denialfags got nothing to disprove that, other than saying Mallow doesn't look like Mallow.
>>
>>28291762
When we're talking leaks, nothing's truly too early. The Smash 4 newcomer roster almost entirely leaked over a year and a half before release, the only ones that were in that list and weren't in the game were all revealed in interviews to be initially planned but cut later into development, and those who were in the game but not the list were either direct replacements of characters cut into development according to interviews, or clones made as bonuses at the last moment.

Also, the game is being released in China, in Chinese, for the first time. That means translators for the Chinese market, likely in China itself, had to have had visual references of the Pokemon to give them proper localized names in time for the simultaneous international release with Chinese as an option on all copies. Recently, The King of Fighters XIV had its entire roster leaked by the Chinese before the game was even announced. So if they turn out to be true, you may want to blame the Chinese.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 400x550px
>>28291907
Every denialfag thread in a nutshell
>>
>>28291559
>"oh but shes cooking thats her thing" shes not cooking, shes boiling water.

Yes, that's something involved in the cooking process for many dishes. Ever made porridge mate?
>>
>>28292396
>considering making porridge as cooking
>>
>>28291951
The chinese leaks also have the starters as a "archer/wrestler/siren" and they have been accurate AND they came before mallow reveal, so they are not piggybacking on the starters and is a complete different source, so there is that as well.
>>
>>28292465
Cook
1. to prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways.
Read a dictionary, son.
>>
File: generic.jpg (55KB, 711x470px) Image search: [Google]
generic.jpg
55KB, 711x470px
>>28291559
>lucky guess"
how do you guess a design like that, she''s based off a farmer, not a Hawaiian girl, which wouldn't make common sense to guess a farm girl for a Hawaiian based region
>>
>>28291046
>try prove these are fake without using any proof
>Fuck any proof supporting these leaks what I think is the only thing that matters
>>
File: image.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
The Chinese leaks, which have proven to be the most accurate and consistent of all leaks, support the idea that we'll get an archer, wrestler, and siren.

Sugimori has been tweeting tiger mask and wrestling pics. It hints towards luchalitten.

Popplio learns disarming voice, a rare fairy move that only cute/fairy mons learn through level up. It also fits the siren theme.

Mallow is found in luchalitten's art sheet, along with Ash, suggesting that we're looking at anime sheets. This heavily implied that these designs have been finalized.

The circus theme was only ever fanmade headcanon, not official.

Ballio and friends have been disproven (they don't even look like Pokemon anyway).

I think it's safe to say these pokes are real and it's time for us to accept that.
>>
>>28291046
I really want Denialfags to get BTFO I really do.
>>
>>28291675
And your argument ?
>>
>>28292481
>>28293549
>archer/wrestler/siren
Not a denialfag here but that's an incredibly weak form of evidence. The images came out before the Chinese leak, so anyone could say quote related.
>>
>>28291067
Are the Z-crystals called aventurine stones in the chinese version? This is important to know so that we can debunk it.
>>
>>28294227
Why? those designs are utter shit
>>
>>28295239

Nice meme.
>>
>>28295017
Mallow being in the concept art confirms that the source knew of at least Mallow's design before literally anyone else on the entire internet, meaning that it could definitely be legitimate.

On a related note: if real, would this be the earliest leak of final starter evolutions in the pre-release period of a new generation, or does 5th gen (or another) have it beaten?
>>
>>28295052
idk but the leak apparently used the exact same Chinese words for totems/overlords which was revealed way after this hit the net so I doubt it is fake.
>>
>>28295324
>complete irrelevance: the post
I never said anything about Mallow you illiterate fuckwad.
>>
>>28295263
You must be retarded if you actually like those starters
>>
>>28295402
Kill yourself, friend. :^)
>>
>>28295052
Team Captains and Overlords are 1:1 to Japanese terms

Also another translation used the term "Island King" instead of "Island Leader" and that is a 1:1 of the JP term for Kahunas
>>
File: f9FW2.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
f9FW2.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>28295420
>>
The Chinese leaker as well as Riddler said that these are real... Riddler leaked about 3 pokemons already, chinese leaks told about mushroom and a sea cucumber. As wel as "no gyms", you can't just guess such things i believe. It's pretty convincing.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 350x377px
>>28295420
>>
>>28295420
They're not bad. I want the leaks to be true just for Rowlet's evo.
>>
>>28295592
4chan should have a thumbs up system just for this
>>
>>28295420
(you)
>>
>>28295420

I know this may shock you, but not everyone has a super hate boner for these.
>>
>>28295052
nope. Z纯晶
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.