[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of several monsters most worthy of an evolution. No idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: ddTDoLG[1].png (134KB, 458x940px) Image search: [Google]
ddTDoLG[1].png
134KB, 458x940px
One of several monsters most worthy of an evolution. No idea what coral would evolve into though. There's gotta be some interesting types of coral out there.
>>
>evolves into a larger coral
>>
Needs a mega desu. Needs to be a powerhouse wall with good healing ability.
>>
>>28290520
>No idea what coral would evolve into though
A coral reef.
Basically add more Corsolas, Genwunners would love it.
>>
It'd be cool if it had some fish swimming around it, like Mantine or Torterra.
>>
Also, Corsola is particularly relevant in a region like Hawaii. There would be no more perfect time to GIVE it an evo.

And coral in general is relevant at the moment, what with the downright cataclysmic damage recently sustained by the Great Barrier Reef.
>>
>>28290568
Oh, and make it have angry faces.
>>
>>28290565
>needs a mega
>unless it's broken as shit like Mega Mom, it's worthless
But why?
>>
>>28290580
Explain this reef damage, please.
>>
>>28290535
>evolves into a super badass space lord dragon
>200 base for all stats
>fucks your mother on a daily basis

#MakeCorsolaGreatAgain
>>
>>28290565
I'm so fucking tired of actual living breathing people suggesting Pokemon with only two stages or only ONE stage need to get a mega instead of an evolution.

A Pokemon can get an evolution and get a mega later. If it gets a mega it's shit forever. Stop. Only pokemon that managed to continue being shit after evolving twice need a last-ditch mega evolution to salvage them.
>>
>>28290596
Fucking Google it
>>
>>28290596
the barrier reef is ALWAYS getting memed on, relax
>>
>>28290655
Jeez bud, not everything is about stats.

I like corsola being a single stage mon, it makes sense and its always been that way.

A mega would look cool, thats all there really is. IMO a battle induced short term evo makes more sense to me than "there are also bigger corsola in the wild now"
>>
Just give it the Schooling ability.
>>
>>28290520
Maybe give it an atoll evo or mega with Magic Guard. Add about +80 BST overall; +20 HP, +20 to each defense, +10 to each attack.
>>
i have no idea why people are so up in arms about how "cringy" this is. from a technical standpoint, this is not terrible. it's well animated and not all of the creature designs are awful. im more impressed than uncomfortable, and honestly if someone's first reaction to this is to attack it or say that it's embarrassing, they're just a sensationalist coward looking for a reaction. memes and negativity aren't always necessary. things, and you, can just exist peacefully, and you don't have to be such a retarded faggot over every single thing shown to you.
>>
File: 1458329150504.gif (84KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1458329150504.gif
84KB, 500x276px
>>28290779
>it makes sense and its always been that way.
Oh, you're one of THOSE people, aren't you?
>>
>>28290960
Source?
>>
>>28291010
>inb4 b8

Honestly though, coral is coral. Its simple.

Schooling could be cool instead of mega, though.
>>
File: Corals-bleached[1].jpg (181KB, 740x457px) Image search: [Google]
Corals-bleached[1].jpg
181KB, 740x457px
>>28290596
The reef has been bleached. The entire northern half, which runs along the whole eastern part of Australia, is now ghostly white. It's steadily creeping along to the bottom half as well.

It's not just the pretty colors that were lost though -- it's actually killing the coral, and the shitton of fish that need them to live. The sea there at the moment smells like rotten fish because they're all dying. Since coral takes decades to grow, it won't recover in our lifetimes, if ever.

Perhaps you don't really give a shit because it doesn't affect you, but the Great Barrier Reef is the largest ecosystem in the world. It's going to have far-reaching consequences. The little fish die, and then the big fish that eat them die, and the birds that eat them....

They think rising ocean temperatures from global warming did it. Coral's sensitive as shit to that stuff. When the water gets too warm for too long, the coral basically explodes all the algae inside it, which give it its color and is its source of food. If the temperatures stay the way they are, (which they will,) the corals will soon die completely, disintegrate and be overtaken by seaweed.

It's depressing as shit. Also if Corsola's evo's shiny is white I will cry.
>>
>>28291132
I did all my science projects on coral reefs back in school, although I'm not sure why.

This is rather sad.
>>
>>28291132
>corsola gets an evo
>it become water/ghost or water/poison and is now a dead reef
HAVE FUN
>>
File: EHQYjhL[1].png (28KB, 928x171px) Image search: [Google]
EHQYjhL[1].png
28KB, 928x171px
>>28291293
Eh, it's possible.
>>
>>28291388
That or the water is so pure in Alola that it gets bigger or someshit.
>>
>>28291450
>Alola form Corsola to be announced in T minus 8 hours.
>Somehow looks more ridiculous than Alolan Exeggutor

Cap this.
>>
>>28290520
GF isn't doing evolutions anymore.
>>
>>28291524
>alola form
>gen II
I wish it was so, but sadly it isn't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.