[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder not to trust any leaks until Bulbapedia confirms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Bulbapedia.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bulbapedia.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Reminder not to trust any leaks until Bulbapedia confirms.
>>
>>28290421
Fuck off pomf
>>
The only leak that your gonna trust is the one i dropped all over your mom.
>>
I know it’s petty, but it really irritates me how nobody ever goes to Bulbagarden for breaking pokemon news. It’s always Serebii or PokeJungle or PokeBeach, but never Bulbagarden, even though all of those other sites, in some way, try to mimic Bulbagarden or Bulbapedia’s style of delivering information. We break the exact same news at the exact same time from the exact same sources, yet even on our own Facebook page we get people telling other commenters to “go to Serebii for confirmation” when it takes us 0.02358734 seconds longer to post something because people are incapable of typing at twice the speed of light, and that’s not counting the time we actually take to confirm that what we’re saying is complete and accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability. No fan site has any authority to confirm anything, and no site is any more or less credible than any other. If Serebii or PJ or WPM couldn’t update their sites for some reason, the news would still break. Bulbagarden does have a Facebook page, a Twitter account, another Twitter account dedicated to breaking news, and even a Tumblr page, all of which you should totally be following, and at least has the advantage of having multiple moderators for all of its social media sites across many time zones, but no one ever seems to believe anything until Serebii posts about it, and that just makes me sad.

In this fandom, every time new info is leaked or revealed, everyone starts screaming “Serebii confirmed!” like he’s some kind of official source, even on our own Facebook page. Serebii tends to post first and ask questions later, which is fine if you’re into that kind of thing, but at Bulbagarden we pride ourselves on taking that extra bit of time to make sure that the information we’re presenting is accurate to the best of our ability, and a lot of times it feels like that effort is just completely unappreciated.
>>
>>28290421
Whoops! Did you mean: Serebii?
>>
>>28290614
Because we dont give a shit about your website faggot
>>
>>28290614
ITT:Bulbagarden admins get their Jimmie's rustled
>>
File: valt.png (177KB, 378x379px) Image search: [Google]
valt.png
177KB, 378x379px
>>28290421
>>
>>28290648
>>28290650
Exactly how new are you?
>>
Just use PokemonGoNews. At least the owner is a /vp/ fag.
>>
>>28290421
Just use /vp/. The leaks are more fun, and I don't have to go outside this website.
>>
>>28290614
Serebii is less ugly and easier to navigate.

I never spend more than 2 minute on bulba, I hate seeing them at the top of google now for pokemon searches. I skip down to Serebii every time.
>>
>>28290829
>"your new for not liking bulbapedia"
>>
>>28292034
No, you're new for not recognizing pasta
>>
>>28292034
No, you're new for not recognizing a copypasta.
>>
>>28292034
No, you're new for not recognizing pasta
>>
>>28292068

Since when is this a pasta?
>>
File: 'dat exeggutor.jpg (120KB, 433x523px) Image search: [Google]
'dat exeggutor.jpg
120KB, 433x523px
>>28292068
>>28292080
>>28292087
3 posts in under a minute confirm. The hammer of /vp/ hath cracked thine skull, newfag. Rest in peace.
>>
File: 1295077613823.jpg (104KB, 636x542px) Image search: [Google]
1295077613823.jpg
104KB, 636x542px
>>28290614
>>
>>28292159
I'll re-ask his question:

How new are you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.