[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting tidbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sun_moon_video_thumbnail.jpg (80KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun_moon_video_thumbnail.jpg
80KB, 578x327px
So this isn't really a leak what i'm presenting to you but something I think you'd all find interesting as big as bullshit as it sounds i've been associated with GF in some way in the past. Some of the new pokemon shown for this generation already were actually planned to be included in XY however due to time constraints were pushed to Sun/Moon. Out of the ones revealed thus far, the list goes as follows:

>Cutiefly
>Stufful/Bewear
>Mimikyu
>Bounsweet
>Mudbray/Mudsdale
>Fomantis/Lurantis

because of this i'm guessing they plan to at least have a decent size pokedex as compared to last gen, but who knows.
>>
>>28290268
Interesting thought anon. It actually kinda makes sense. I mean Kalos was the smallest amount of Pokémon introduced so far.
>>
>>28290268
The pre-release season for X/Y showed pretty much the vast majority of new Pokemon though.
>>
This wouldn't even be surprising if it were to be true. It's not exactly a secret that a lot of Pokemon were designed ages ago, but don't make the cut for whatever reason and are put on the back burner until a later generation.
>>
Isn't Bounsweet based on a fruit that's only grown in Hawaii, Indonesia, and a few other such places?
>>
>>28290345
It could have been designed as a different fruit at some point.
>>
>>28290342
Carracosta being one that went 3 generations before it was actually released.
>>
>>28290268
interesting, not sure if i believe you but cutiefly does give me a sort of "Gen VI" type of vibe.
>>
I feel like the Mimikyu claim invalidates the entire post.
>>
>>28290409
Being Fairy type, 4 inches, and associated with flowers makes me confuse it with Flabebe.
>>
>>28290268
Mate, that's not exactly news.
Cubchoo was intended to be a gen 2 pokemon, but they weren't satisfied with how gameboy sprites showed the snot nose.
>>
>>28290268
>>because of this i'm guessing they plan to at least have a decent size pokedex as compared to last gen, but who knows

What do you mean by this ? XY have only 72 new Pokemon . How gamefreak plan so long for just 72 new Pokemon ???

It's just the game is rush and they've no time left for more design that's why we only get 72 new Pokemon .
>>
>>28290345
>>28290358
Or it could still have been a mangosteen. Pandas aren't exactly native to France, either. They probably had it planned for XY, but judging by the Souvenir and the other hints they probably came up with the decision to make Hawaii a region while Gen VI was still in development, and decided to put Bounsweet there instead.
>>
>>28290675
What?
>>
>>28290660
Sauce?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.