[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does other people find it somewhat bittersweet replaying the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471201204707.png (371KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471201204707.png
371KB, 506x700px
Does other people find it somewhat bittersweet replaying the older games? I've been playing my copy of Black 2 today, and visiting the Join Avenue made me feel sad over the online features being down. How do you feel about features like the GTS or dream world no longer being usable when you replay these games?
>>
It is a bit depressing, but at least I managed to get some of my favorite unobtainable (or postgame) bromons in both Black 2 and SS by trading locally. In that sense, it isn't so depressing since you actively seek out other people to interact with - though they're hard to come by.
>>
I skipped thoughout all of gen 5, so I was able to jump right into it once I felt like visiting this series again without much issues. Though I will admit, as I've played through them it does kind of made me wish I was here for it's entire run.
>>
I was never on board with the online features of gen V, despite them being my favorite games.
Found them too much of a hassle.
>>
>>28290146
Yeah the Global Link was a pain in the butt, I'd prefer if it was something just handled inside the game itself.
>>
>>28290027
The fact that I will never get the medal for accessing the Dream World in my BW2 does make me feel sad.

I am at least SUPER grateful I got a Platinum and Black in time to experience Dream World, Unity Tower, Wifi Plaza, Gen 4 and 5's GTS, etc

I can say I knew what it was like
>>
The worst part is that gen 4 had a ribbon that could only be obtained by doing enough online battles. It's impossible to get the ribbon for having 20/20 classic ribbons as a result.
>>
Makes me wonder what will become of the GTS if Sinnoh gets remade.
>>
I didn't get to play gen 5 until last year so I missed out on dream world and I regret that since I would love a superpower Spinda.
>>
>>28291479
>superpower Spinda.
Well with ORAS anything is possible. Egg move or move tutor move? I regret not using dream balls on all females.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.