[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo wants YOU to come up with an idea for the next home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

Nintendo wants YOU to come up with an idea for the next home console pokemon game.

What do you propose?
>>
Wii U but red
>>
File: 1328706294322.jpg (99KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1328706294322.jpg
99KB, 500x333px
a typical pokemon game

but utilizing the power and specs of a home console

And I don't mean like super gameboy.
>>
>>28286433
A yuri dating sim.
>>
Pokemon: Breath of the Wild.
>>
A Pokémon Showdown esque battle sim, no need to breed or trade, just use any Pokémon with any moves or abilities
>>
>>28286433
A spin-off of Pokémon kart racing where power-ups can be "super effective" and "not very effective", this would affect the time a kart can be delayed. While super effective power-ups will completely stop an opponent, less effective ones will barely shake them. Power-ups are based on moves from the main games, maybe introducing a few new ones for this specific game.
>>
Pokemon played like the Tales game
>>
>>28286433
Ok so...
Follow me...
Let's do...
You with me here?
Let's do sex...
Ok...
With Pokemon.

Pay me
>>
>>28286433
You start as champion of the Elite Four - and then get killed. The evidence at the scene indicates a particular team is responsible for this, putting a particular region on blast because the Champion belonged to a completely separate region.

Inter-regional politicking, espionage, back-stabbing and compromising begins, and you, the player character, are stuck in the middle of it all, acting as the investigator for the incident, trying to piece together what happened.

Between the detective elements you also have sections where you're dealing with real-time pokemon battles, only they're lethal, and you're stuck having to fend for yourself as well. As such you give out orders on the second screen you're holding because there's always a fucking second screen with Nintendo, and your pokemon enact them, while you handle human opponents and low-power pokemon yourself with your own limited but slowly expanding combat skills.

Touch on every base possible and rope in as many people as you can - obsessively collect pokemon by rescuing them from Teams, romance a love interest or sixty, human or pokemon to get the pokephile audience under lock and key, go maximum lorefaggotry with obsessively detailed and far flung snippets of info you can pick up in addition to gathering evidence.

Decide the fate of the "offending" region and incite a global war or prevent it. Call your plucky assistant a fag or fuck him.

Or just make a really, really pretty run of the mill pokemon game.
>>
Pokken but good
>>
Like a usual pokemon game but with more rpg elements- like you can go on gym quest, but you can also be a farmer, or run a cafe, or something equally as gay idk. Evil team joinability would be a must buy realistically I'm not sure how that would work. Also I'd want the region not to be a tack-fest like sun and moon looks like it's going to be, and as oras and xy were. I would want it more johto-Esque maybe with unova elements (although only location wise- do not want a repeat of unova graphics dear god save me). But yeah, I wanna be a mareep farmer who sells wool, and part time is a gym beating rocket member.
>>
>>28286706
Stupid as shit. i'd say have a normal kart racing game, with slightly themed tracks a la the first 3d mario kart games. The twist is that the karts themselves are designed after pokemon and each have a special power with a cooldown time that can be used while racing. The racers would be maybe the MCs of the main games or trainer classes or something.
>>
File: 250px-RatHoleWW.png (38KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
250px-RatHoleWW.png
38KB, 250x195px
Full size action RPG with a bigger focus on adventuring, exploration, and puzzle solving.

There wouldn't be any random battles, more like you encounter them in that area and part of that area becomes the battlefield (think tales of zestiria/beseria).

In addition to regular typings, each pokemon will have some kind of tags associated with them. And sometimes you'll need a pokemon with a certain tag to proceed to the next area or event. For example, there might be areas that have high places, in these areas you'd need a "flying" or "oversized" pokemon to help you get up there. Likewise, for areas too small for you to fit through, you'd need a "scurrying" pokemon. Generally you can find the pokemon you need for those places around that area, and what you can do is use a unique kind of pokeball that doesn't require you to battle a pokemon to catch it. Of course, if you're unlucky and it breaks free, you'll have to battle it and catch it. A pokemon caught with these unique pokeballs become a "temporary" 7th member of your party. You can only use them outside of battle once, after that they leave your party. You cannot use them in battle.

I'd like it to have a great, engaging story to it too. With the MC having a personality and voice, and voice acting too.

There'd also be a separate online aspect to it with character customization but I'm not sure how I'd do it.
>>
>>28286433
Open-world exploration based game where you can ride on pokemon around some undiscovered region.
>>
>>28286433
You mean like, on the Wii U or NX?
Ok

-All current regions are in, with the ability to pick the region you start in, which determines your appearance(pick the male or female PC) and starter, and later get the ability to travel to each other region.

-Storyline of each region is adjusted depending on where your started, and the PCs you don't control are storyline NPCs. Also, if you start in Kanto, the other gender PC is an NPC who gets the starter you're strong against. Each new region you travel to, you also get to pick a starter as a gift Pokemon. Also, each storyline gets improvements to it, being more akin to how gen 5 games
On that note too, the gen 2 storyline gets reworked into something much less pathetic(Team Rocket's master plan won't be to hijack a radio station and beg their boss to return. Maybe they won't even disband).

-Each region gains new areas and some are expanded.

-As a gameplay mechanic to encourage the use of new Pokemon each region, Pokemon caught outside said region are deleveled and level-locked like in a battle facility, and clearing gyms raises the level lock, with beating the League removing it for that region.

-Johto, Sinnoh and Unova starters get Megas, as well as and even distribution of new Megas for each gen mon. If Ash Greninja exists in gen 7 like all leaks say right now, then Delphox and Chesnaught get something similar. Cover legends either get Megas or Primals each.

-All post game stuff is in, with both Battle Frontiers and the Pokemon World Tournament being the major returns. The other region battle facilities get some reworks so as to have some individuality from the Battle Frontiers. PWT also gets a new tournament , which is against the other PCs you don't play as.

-Contests and PokeStar Studios return, though completely optional, for those who enjoy them.

-Post game also gives you the ability to rematch all Gym Leaders, and several others key characters.

I'll stop there since I'm running out of text.
>>
File: 1471797464959.jpg (18KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1471797464959.jpg
18KB, 250x272px
>>28287056
>-All current regions are in

You do something like this and the game becomes more quantity than quality.
>>
Pokemon Triumph

- Essentially Pokemon Stadium 3
- There will be lots of Cups and Tournaments available, with wildly varying and differing rulesets
- There will be a Gym Leader Castle relevant to whatever game you connect to this one
- There will also be a Pokemon World Tournament in which you can challenge any of the Gym Leaders or Champions... and even Rivals and Team Bosses
- There will also be Round 2 teams where every trainer uses either stronger or completely different teams that they can alternate with
- Lots of rental Pokemon available for those who don't have a main game to connect to this one
- Lots of mini games
- Can connect to Pokemon Bank as well
- Lots of rewards. Completing various modes will let you teach special moves to your Pokemon
- You can even earn special event Pokemon this way
- There will be a super boss that cycles through various teams of powerful Ubers
>>
>>28287090
The regions would more be for story stuff.
>>
>>28286433
Pokemon Colosseum/Gale of Darkness sort of title again with Shadow Pokemon, also Team Cipher and Miror B obviously make their comeback
>>
>>28286706
fun idea
>>
Pokemon Mystery Adventure. Essentially it's set in the PMD universe, but plays more like am action-rpg. You recruit a set amount of Pokemon, one for each type(with some dual types thrown in) each has it's own set of skills you need to progress through the game(fire type lights up things, water type swims and dives, flying type can fly,etc)
>>
>>28286433

Pokemon Battle Resort

>A Campaign Mode where you are given your starter and are recruited to help explore the underground ruins that the Battle Resort is built upon.
>Battle Frontier, with all facilities and a couple new ones
>Safari Zone Added, rotating maps daily/weekly resulting in ability to catch them all
>Increasing level of difficulty of puzzles in both campaign mode and safari zone [the hardest puzzles in both areas lead to legendaries]
>Become Champion of the Battle Frontier
>Online capabilities enabling races and other competitions through either puzzle dungeons or battle formats
>Trading and Breeding are fully functional
>>
File: absolute disaster.jpg (53KB, 418x443px) Image search: [Google]
absolute disaster.jpg
53KB, 418x443px
>>28286433

Do what you want with it Nintendo, just make the battles fast this time.
>>
Pokemon Stadium 3
>>
>>28287193
that doesnt make your shitty ideas any less shitty.
>>
Pokemon Godzilla simulator

Play as giant versions of Kaiju Pokemon like Tyranitar, Aggron, and maybe even some Wackier choices like Clawitzer, and destroy small (to you) versions of the different regions in different levels. Maybe even throw spinoff regions in there I don't know.
>>
Same as the handheld games, but better graphics and 3x as long.
>>
Pokemon x SMT

It's a wrestling game.
>>
>>28286433
Pokemon Farcry version.
>>
>>28287090
But that is pretty much the only benefit of home console. Quantity.
>>
>>28287132
adding to this, maybe that super boss can be a weekly challenge with three different difficulties every week, with varying rewards based on difficulty
>>
>>28286433
An evil Pokemon Team has stealth-fully taken over an entire region, lets call it Norea. You are recruited by some organization to be dropped into the region in an attempt to infiltrate The Evil team, by participating in their own version of the Pokemon League which they use to recruit people for their organization.

Features include
>A large open world with enphahsis on expolarion
>A Strategic Turn Based Battle System where positioning is key
>All HMs are now TMs and access to restrictive areas in achieved by the use of equipment, for example, Climbing Gear, Surfing Gear.
>>
Pokemon GO 2 but this time don't put it in the hands of a team of incompetent shitheads who never deliver
>>
File: 1472766891417.png (14KB, 331x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472766891417.png
14KB, 331x320px
>>28288604

Please no, enough is enough.
>>
>>28286433
Call of duty version
>>
Starts off like a typical pokemon game. You travel around and beat the gyms, and elite 4. After you prove yourself,. you are able to buy a gym in a city that didnt have one before, or buy an existing gym. You now have to manage the gym, and do things such as recruit trainers to train at the gym, design and create the puzzles, upgrade the gym etc.

Eventually you will have the opportunity to buy multiple gyms, OR maybe you get to manage the league in some way...
>>
File: art.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
Pokemon Mort.

You tend to the graves of dead mons. You aren't satisfied with your job and want to kill yourself. Before you attempt to hang, a baby ghastly talks you out of it. After some talking, you become friends and decide to go on an adventure. Here's the twist, the game is a dating sim and on these adventures, you must try to stay faithful to you current ghost waifu while meeting other waifu mons.
>>
PokeMan (Working Title)

A Young man gets a strange capsule from a wreck site in the middle of nowhere. In it is a slot, that he decides, "Hey, I could probably put in my Pokemon cartridge into here!" He's not the brightest character, as you can tell, but somehow, this allows him to pull out any one of his Pokemon from his game and use them in the real world.

He decides to become a super hero, but since he's a sloppy idiot, he gets caught by the police real early on. A Private Investigator with connections to the Police station finds out about him and bails him out, but only if he helps him out with crime solving and whatnot. Acts more as the brains between the two of them.

The game would involve taking pokemon and sending them out in the best situations, and using them to the best of their abilities. I.E. you throw Chesnaught out when he needs to fight some dudes with guns. Or perhaps you have a Clawitzer with Heal pulse and use hi for healing. Or maybe just using Pokemon to travel around, like surfing on the back of a Heiolisk, or flying by Talonflame.

You could connect with your game and pull out your Pokemon form your game, allowing it to be your adventure. If you have a Charizard, you can go ahead and use him in any situation you can. Same with any other Pokemon. Some obviously have the ability to do better things then others but no Pokemon is without it's strengths.

There would be a huge story involving certain Pokemon, such as Hoopa, Mewtwo, Darkrai and Deoxys, or more down to earth villains, like the Mafia. But over all, you're a super hero. And you use Pokmon. There are all these twists and turns, but that's the basic concept I have.

Either that, or remaking the Johto games so they're not complete shit.
>>
>>28288851
So... Digimon Cyber Sleuth, but with story powers for the mons?

I like it.
>>
>>28286433
pokemon colosseum/XD continuation.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles except with Pokemon. So a massive open world Action JRPG. You run as a Pokemon trainer. The world is all Pokemon running and chasing you plus your starter. You eventually can ride your Pokemon as you get deeper into the game.

It'd contain all the regions of course.
>>
File: 1464311342551.jpg (83KB, 792x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464311342551.jpg
83KB, 792x800px
>>28288766
Lmao fund this please someone
>>
>Kanto/Johto
>New game set in those regions, not remakes
>In-Game is just the first 250+Evolutionary additions from later gens, more open up after, all Pokemon are usable and trainable because they're linked with the handheld titles.
>Features character customization
>New gym leaders, slightly expanded regions with anime-exclusive towns to pay homage to the franchise as a whole
>Blue, Red, Gold, Silver, Kris, and Green are all featured as bonus trainers hidden throughout the regions to battle.
>In battle you control your player character as your Pokemon attacks. You need to dodge attacks, command your Pokemon, heal, and even aim Pokeballs. Just to differentiate it enough for the main series games.
>Sell it as "We bank on nostalgia!" so that it actually gets made
>If successful do a sequel set in Hoenn and Sinnoh with the same player character. Game reads your save file but the old Pokemon you captured are locked off until the other regions Update their systems to communicate with Kanto and Johto.
>Communicates with Go.
>>
>>28286433
A reboot of Ranger
>>
>>28289677
>>Kanto/Johto
Stopped reading. It's shit.
>>
>>28290070
Go kill yourself and live in hoenn faggot boi
>>
File: 1471391046285.png (217KB, 529x681px) Image search: [Google]
1471391046285.png
217KB, 529x681px
Colosseum 3, but with wild pokemanz. Has online and trading with SM.
>>
like, 3ds controllers? that could be cool.
>>
>>28286433
FPS where you play as a space marine and run around holding a Remoraid as your gun shooting at aliens.
>>
Post-game the game. Put it on some smallish island that is essentially just a hub. It can interact with Pokemon bank. You can't catch pokemon or get gym badges or whatever, you can just import any mon you've got for online battles and a bigger battle frontier. Hell, stuff a daycare there too so even though you can't catch Pokemon, you can still breed them. Berry farms and whatever, the works. Game corner with a lot of minigames even if they can't do gambling. Voltorb flip or whatever, who cares. The shop or department store on the island basically has every item that is typically purchasable. And also update the damn pokemon bank so there's a better way to sort out held items so you can actually transfer them.

Trainer customization of course, I dunno, take advantage of the fact that you're making a full game out of what would normally be a fraction of a game and put some work into letting you put a decorative accessory on your pokemon.
>>
>>28286433
Pokemon Battle Revolution 2

But with Wii graphics/last gen graphics instead of N64 graphics
>>
>>28289494
Pretty much fucking this

My game would be Gen 8. 125 new, original Pokemon, 25 mega evolutions, and keeping Z-Moves. The gameplay is still turn based when battling other trainers, but now you can take full control of your Pokemon (for certain actions)

Level cap stays at 100 but leveling up is much harder now.

HMs are no more. If a Pokemon can learn surf or fly, then they can do those actions outside of battle

Full character customization

Updated Pokemon cries

Fully voiced acted NPCs

Pokemon can be imported from Sun/Moon

Only 3 Legendaries

New and improved Battle Frontier with 10 facilities.

Pokemon follower returns. Revamped Amie, super training and hyper training.

3 difficulty levels from the get go
>>
>>28286433
Colosseum 3, but with the versus/arena mode being a more fully fledged pokemon stadium style game, with single player challenges and special rule modes
>>
>>28291166
There'd be no point. Just using the current gen Pokemon models would already cover some bases.
>>
>>28286832
So like, pokemon crossed with a weird Skyrim RP run?

Sounds weird, especially if you can mix too many things or play it like a normal game.

I do like the idea of a 'pokelife' sort of simulator. Basically, a game where you play an average person in the pokemon world. 2-3 mons tops, not travelling very much, and holding some sort of job.

I think it would work best as a animal-crossing or harvest moon style game. You can pick a couple pokemon you have, and those determine what sorts of tasks you can do. Like if you have rock or fighting types, you can go explore in the mines for rare stones or ore. If you have a mareep, you could sell wool, or generate electricty at the powerplant.

You could have minigames for a lot of these things, and you could buy or trade for stuff from other jobs so that there isn't anything special totally walled off.

Main question is what you'd work towards. I suppose you could just go full animal crossing and make it about secret base decorations and outfit customization.
>>
Fighting game like Smash Bros, but with all pokemon. the A moves are generic moves, similar for all pokemon of the same body type, but B moves are all pokemon moves. The pokemon stats affect the game i.e. move speed is based on Speed stat, Defense/SpDef decrease knockback, etc.

While there is a rental for each pokemon (bar perhaps legendaries) you can import your pokemon from pokemon bank to have custom trained pokemon.

Single player mode will have two modes, Gym Challenge and Region Challenge.

In Gym challenge you fight the trainers from a specific Gym from the main games with a team of 6 Pokemon. Any damage will carry over between trainers. In Region Challenge you fight all Gym leaders from the region with the same team, though this time only KOs carry over between trainers.

I will call the game Pokemon SuMo.
>>
Mystery Dungeon but in 3D and twice as long. We'll call it Mythical Dungeon. Beating the game and connecting up your 3DS lets you get a special new pokemon all Ranger style but you get it every time you beat it, not just once.
>>
>>28286526
Would yaoi be available in that game too?
>>
>>28286433
>nintendo
>>
>>28291682
Yes.
>>
I'd make a mashup between Animal Crossing and Mystery Dungeon. Pokemon visitors and villagers come and go from your home world. You can perform tasks to beautify and decorate the home world and your secret base, make friends, do amie-style minigames, go on errands, complete collectibles like berries, and for the Dungeon aspect you can also visit special maps/zones with a partner from your village and work through different goals in there.
>>
>>28286433
Phone up NIS and do a crossover. Get some sexy HD sprites, and create Pokemon: Monsters of Uncivility, a SRPG set in a gang-warfare setting.
>>
>>28286433
Pokemon Stadium 3
But with a Team Builder like Showdown for advance players.

Still with Rentals for kids and those wjo don't want to bother. Just better built Rentals.
>>
>>28286433
Ok, so, we take ALL the pokemon games that were pixelated, and put them all in one game as a "Mashed Game" and has a storyline connecting all those games together, such as "Arceaus has brought all of you here to save this world, with your help, we can stop the evil force that has landed in the world."

some shit like that., oh, also, its a local and online multiplayer (From 1 to 4 to 5) you can litraly walk with your friends and fight the evil or whatever. like, a meteorite and lands, corrupts pokemon, and arceaus gives you a ring or bracelet or something, that cleans the pokemon and THEN you can catch it.
>>
>>28292250
Oh, and if there is a gamepad or whatever, you can design areas for your friends to fight in, such as a mario maker esk pokemon bit, but less on mario maker and more on the story.
>>
Get Genius Sonority on a new Colosseum-esque game with a Story Mode in a new setting with a new gimmick, and a much more fleshed out Battle Mode with all the features of a Stadium in it and a Battle Frontier
>>
Hack and slash action JRPG with a Honedge wielding Golurk, Scyther and Dewott

You get to fight giant hordes and take down Legendaries

or add a Honedge wielding Golurk into Pokken 2

Just anything with a Honedge wielding Golurk
>>
Pokemon amie on vr with more optins and pokemon animations
>>
okay so it's the chao garden from SA2 but with pokemon
actually fuck it just make Chao Garden for the WiiU
>>
Pokemon Red/Blue remake, but in a completely 3D and Coliseum styled world.

>Stadium/Battle Revolution style battles.
>In Game Pokemon limited to the first Generation of Pokemon.
>Post Game allows the player to fight selected Pokemon, with special movesets, transferable to Main Series.
>Updated moves and Type added.
-
>Either Before or After a Gym Battle, the Player must help the Gym Leader in some way.
>Brock is to help stop a rampaging Onyx at Mt.Moon(A new area). This Onyx will be the one that you battle during his Gym Battle.
>Misty and Sabrina is in attempts to drive off Team Rocket.
>Lt.Surge is restoring power to Vermilion City.(Must use Diglett Cave to get to Power Plant).
>Erika is to stop Grimer and Muk from taking over Celadon City.
>Koga is saving his Daughter, after she was kidnapped by a Rocket owned Hypno.
>Blaine's is stopping Cinnabar's Volcano from erupting.
>Giovanni is helping him come to terms with the lose of his prized Pokemon and disbanding Team Rocket.
>Prof.Oak and Bill will have a post game story involving Mewtwo.
>>
>>28293193
>Onyx
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.