[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Lugia always look more intelligent than Ho Oh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 617x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 617x274px
I feel Lugia could attain some form of human intelligence while Ho-Oh just looks like a dumb bird.
>>
>>28284727
The face doesn't have a distinct beak
The eyes are a bit more focused
It has human-like hands and feet

It basically just looks more human.
>>
>>28284727
Ho-oh looks like a fierce wild animal. Lugia looks like a furry's wet dream.
>>
>>28284727
Hello,Verlisify
>>
you just answered your own question

Lugia is a psychic monster while ho-oh is a winged fiery asshole
>>
>>28284727
Because it is.
>>
>>28284727
Lugia has hand wings those are bad
>>
Okay, so, back in the days of the Ecruteak towers, Lugia invited the three Eeveelutions at the time, because apparently day and night weren't invented yet (After all we're finally getting the Sun and the Moon this generation)And it was all good, Lugia already had his own trio and they were a little eccentric, I mean one of them constantly was moving around for some reason. I guarantee you it was because he was burning his house down. Okay, those flaming wings get in the way of things, okay?

But anyways, one night this bigass storm hit and went 9/11 on those towers. The three Eeveelutions? They died. They're deaded. Lightning struck 'em down, they burnt to a crisp, and their ashes were washed away by the sky. So, after his buddies dieded in the storm, what did Lugia do? He decided to follow in his buddy Moltres' footsteps and moved to the bottom of the sea. He didn't even stick around to help the Police identify the bodies. Realy messed up man.

Meanwhile, Ho-Oh's home right across the street had burned down, but unlike Lugia who ran away form his problems like a little bitch, Ho-Oh decided to hepl out. He identified the bodies, wen tot their funerals, supported their families in their time of need, because like Daddy Vaporeon and Uncle Jolteon could support them. Don't even get me started on Flareon, poor guy couldn't get a job, he was too depressed all the time.
>>
>>28285735

But Ho-Oh looks at these poor schmucks and says to himself, "Okay, you know what, they were pretty cool dudes, I mean, Flareon was kinda depressed, but he didn't have any physical fire moves, he has every right to be depressed." So, he decided to bring them back from the dead, and make them mothertruckin' Legendaries.

Flareon got boosted a lot, and got voiced by Dan Green. Although, that might've been a fever dream, not really sure. But Vaporeon became the north wind. He also kinda got his own stalker, but it's okay, he liked the attention, and when that randomass ten year old came in and caught him before the other guy who dedicated his whole life to it. It was hilarious. Jolteon kinda got the short end of the stick, being in only, like, three specials, but he wasn't bitter about it at all.

And so, they rebuilt Ho-Oh's tower, because Ho-Oh was a bro. He was like Speedwagon, man.Meanwhile they didn't rebuild Lugia's tower because he ran off like a little bitch to live on a frog on the bump on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea. Didn't even stay in touch with his birds. I mean, Zapdos and Articuno were pretty okay, but Moltres never really found a good home. Hell, those three had to migrate to Sinnoh and then go all the way to Kalos just to find the poor sap a home.

But yeah, that's why Ho-Oh is the Speedwagon of the Pokemon universe and Lugia just leaves his friends after they died.
>>
I'm sure Lugia's intelligence is far beyond the average human's. Ho-oh does seem more wild, just livin in the moment, shining, burning shit.
>>
>>28285735
>>28285746
Lugia created the storm that killed Raikou/Entei/Suicune. It fled because its power was too strong and it got out of control.
>>
>>28284727
Because you're a furry.

Both are canonically dumb animals.
>>
>>28285735
>>28285746
kek
>>
>>28285830
deepest lore
>>
>>28284824
An asshole who can revive things and control it's power

Lugia is a retard on every sense of the word.
>>
>>28284727
it's literally just because of the tongue
>>
>>28284727
Lugia is an intelligent creature with godlike psychic telepathy. He told childhood me so himself.
>>
>>28284824
>we will never know the reason behind Lugia's Psychic typing
>>
>>28285735
>>28285746
fuckin saved
>>
>>28284727
Because you're a furry.
>>
>>28285844
2nd Pokemon movie says hi. It also says you're an idiot.
>>
I wonder if Ho-Oh will ever make a real appearance in the anime.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.