[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon information Leaked!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

Hey,guys i have some inside information obout sun and moon!
I work at the italian translaton team and i have acces to some new unreveladed pokemon!

-Scrafty,Ferrothorn,Klefki,Doublade,,Spiritomb,Corsola,Golduck,Bronzor,Swaddlon,Pelipper and Porygon2 will gain new evolutions.

Furfrou,Dunsparce,Maractus and Hawlucha will gain new pre-evolutions.

-Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game.

-Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game

-GEN 7 will be the longest generatons,a total of 8 years for gen 8 to come.

-GEN 7 will have 151 new pokemon like the originals

-Charizard will get 4 alolan forms and greninja will be scrapped completely from the game for unknown reasons

-Kukui is the first gay character in the game,it's hau husband,but its rumored that he has had sex with ur mom,so it's sexuality is still questioned.

I know more things about the game,please comment if you want to know more!
>>
Is the Mudsdale jacking-off minigame real?
>>
>>28284431
>-Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game.
stopped reading there
>>
Wow sounds good. What does Klefki2 looklike
>>
>>28284464
Why? The rest of it is quite funny too.
>>
Fantastico
>>
>>28284487
Kleki evolution is based in chain lock combined with a key that he uses as a sword.
>>
>>28284463
You can rub male mudstale bellies and feed them.
Your mudsale will get rounder and rounder when more you feed him,there's a minigame that consist in inflate mudsale belly.
>>
go fuck yourself. Because a lot of people have already seen different leaks on 4chan also gamefreak would never take 8 years to create another gen.
>>
File: truth.jpg (6KB, 280x140px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
6KB, 280x140px
>>28284639
I'm sorry anon-kun but i think you need to buy a burn heal to heal your burns :(.
>>
File: 1471389792789.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471389792789.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>28284431
>>28284431
>Charizard will get 4 alolan forms and greninja will be scrapped completely from the game for unknown reasons
>>
>>28284431
>Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game
You're alright, OP
>>
>Scrafty,Ferrothorn,Klefki,Doublade,,Spiritomb,Corsola,Golduck,Bronzor,Swaddlon,Pelipper and Porygon2 will gain new evolutions.
Maybe, not really necessary, good, I think Aegislash is good enough but maybe it could work somehow, okay, good, okay, not really necessary, okay (but Leavanny will be Gardevoir 2.0), it would help its line be stronger hut I don't how it would work, and it's a decent idea I've heard tossed around
It's too bad we're likely not getting new evolutions this time around.

>Furfrou,Dunsparce,Maractus and Hawlucha will gain new pre-evolutions.
Good, dumb, sure, and interesting
Again, it likely won't happen. I also think that Dunsparce is one of the last eligible pre-Generation V Pokémon that should get a pre-evolution. Something like Lapras or Tropius would be better.

>Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game.
Now I know this leak is fake. If it somehow was real though then hopefully it isn't forced and happens his biggest character trait. I'm all for a transgender main Pokémon character, by the way.

>Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game
Okay? I really don't know how to respond to this, but maybe it could mean more than I can tell from this single run-on sentence.

>GEN 7 will be the longest generatons,a total of 8 years for gen 8 to come.
We've never had a generation even last over five years, so I heavily doubt this. The only way I could see this being true is if the meaning of what a generation is gets changed.

>GEN 7 will have 151 new pokemon like the originals
At least that's not the entire Pokédex this time. It does appear that we are getting a lot of new Pokémon, but I'd say that the real total will end up being closer to 100-120.
>>
>>28284743
>Charizard will get 4 alolan forms and greninja will be scrapped completely from the game for unknown reasons
I'm guessing those forms would be Grass/Poison, Water/Flying, Electric/Fairy, and Fire/Dragon. The rights over Greninja were probably bought from The Pokémon Company/Game Freak/maybe Nintendo by Level-5 after the less than hoped for Yo-kai Watch 3 sales in Japan. Maybe Ash's Greninja will also be killed off in the anime, either by Zygarde or after committing suicide once Ash says some bad things when he's drunk due to wanting to forget Alain stealing his girl.

>Kukui is the first gay character in the game,it's hau husband,but its rumored that he has had sex with ur mom,so it's sexuality is still questioned.
Dang bisluts. I was about to say Hau got lucky too.
>>
>>28284743
Bronzor evoloves into a Steel/Fire pokemon,its evolution it's really interesting...it's like a chimeney.

Doublade evoloves into a Ghost/Fighting pokemon,it's based in a phantom that wields two swords and has a shield in his tail.

Swaddlon evoloves into a hero, Bug/Fighting

Dunsparce evolution isn't dumb,dunsparce gains moves like flametrower thanks to him.
>>
>>28284431
>-Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game
It took me 10 minutes to get what this joke was. Fuck I'm slow.
>>
File: czech.png (139KB, 908x609px) Image search: [Google]
czech.png
139KB, 908x609px
>>
>>28284743
>>28284871
>taking jokes this seriously
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 80x80px
>>28284973
Hey look, it's Swadloon's new evolution!
>>
File: c43.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>28284431
>-Kukui is the first gay character in the game,it's hau husband,but its rumored that he has had sex with ur mom,so it's sexuality is still questioned.
>>
File: Heresyouryou.png (73KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Heresyouryou.png
73KB, 800x420px
>>28285187
No,anon swaddlon evolution doesn't look that bad,believe me.
>>
>>28284431
Should have opened with
>
-Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game
>>
>>28285235
Can this be a new meme,please?
¿You're from Alola? You're getting free Wishiwashis witout bait!
or something like that
>>
File: N5sfvM4.png (118KB, 465x357px) Image search: [Google]
N5sfvM4.png
118KB, 465x357px
>-Some Alolan people doesn't put bait in their fishing rod,and they still get wishiwashis easily,this phenomenon it's explained latter in the game

kek
>>
>>28284973
What about the rest. At the very least, what about Ferrothorn, Pelipper, and Hawlucha's new evolutionary relatives?
>>
>>28284431
>-Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game
Stop that.
>>
>>28286148
He is exercising xis American rights, commie.
>>
>>28286159
Go back to Tunblr, xishet?
>>
>GEN 7 will be the longest generatons,a total of 8 years for gen 8 to come.

Why would someone in a translation team know this? Seems more like a business thing only GameFreak executives would know

Fuck off, you dumb wop
>>
>>28286225
You realize it's an obvious joke right, or did you not read the third, fourth, last and second last points.
>>
>>28286225
Because they heard the fan complains that there's so many pokemon,so they will make a new generation every 8 years.
Or thats what i found in the document.
>>
>>28285976
They're a secret,sorry.
But you need to evolove them in sun and moon if you want to know :)
>>
>>28284431
haha great post anon end your life haha xd xd xd
>>
>Gay character
> Nintendo
Pick one
>>
File: 1471011206879.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471011206879.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>28284431
Holy shit kek
>>
File: octqap1qzeY8Os1mf4W-o.gif (188KB, 168x126px) Image search: [Google]
octqap1qzeY8Os1mf4W-o.gif
188KB, 168x126px
>>28284431
>>-Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game.
>>
>>28284431
wow, that really puts the amount of new Pokemon revealed into perspective
>>
>>28284431
Ahahahaha >-Hau is confirmed to be trasgender in the middle of the game
I fucking cried
>>
>>28284431
Ferrothorn evolution would be broken as fuck.

Could you imagine Ferrothorn with extra BST?
>>
Fake
>>
File: descarga.jpg (13KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
13KB, 267x189px
>>28294199
ITT: Anons discovering america.
>>28291893
Tell me that thi isn't cool:
>>
Fake there aren't Italian translation teams
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.