[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandygast and Pallosand gone wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Sandygast and Pallosand gone wrong.
>>
Males you appreciate what we actually got a little more.
>>
>>28283474
Do people really not like them? I think they're cute.
>>
>is a gen 7 pokemon
lol, perfect. The problem is you, genwunner
>is a fakemon
it's shit. kys
>>
>>28283313
I personally really like these designs and Sandygast and Pallosand as well.

There's nothing wrong with these designs.
>>
>>28283530
sure ,your underage is showing.
>>
They look better
>>
>>28283313
Pre-evo is okay but that evo is shit
>>
>>28283713
So basically Sandygast and Pallossand?
>>
>>28285492
No

Just Sandygast and a shit fakemon
>>
At least they aren't ghost type for no reason
>>
>>28287776
but another quagsirampertiscashmitoad
>>
>>28283313
Are those Sangast and Pallosand's Alolan formes?
>>
>>28283488
I bet you like anything with big eyes, don't yuh?
>>
>>28283313
Echoncave>>>>>Pallosand

Sandyghast is the better fist stage though
>>
File: 1471809389572.png (599KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471809389572.png
599KB, 640x480px
>>28283488
> Sandcastle with cute face
> Woah man it's better than Palossand, Palossand is ugly

This confirm my theory of the autism on the fanbase. Not all Pokemon should be cute or badass. Not trashbags or sandcastles should have ":3" face to be good designs.
>>
>>28283530
this. I swear if it were reversed people would be defending this design to death and then hating Pallosand.
>>
>>28290673
They don't like the Pokemon, they like that its hated and feel special rooting for the underdog
>>
>>28290658
>Not all Pokemon should be cute or badass.
I agree, but you're forgetting that IT'S A FUCKING SANDCASTLE! How do you retards miss this point?? Fucking possessed keys are one thing, but a fucking sandcastle?

Garbodor at least makes sense because you could say it was created the same way Muk was. At this point I think people are only defending this retarded concept because they know it makes people mad.
>>
>>28290700
It's called being contrarian.
>>
>>28290985
It makes me mad that autists like you are shitting their pants over it for no good reason. It's a possessed sand castle. Haunted castles are a thing. It's playing off haunted castles by having it be a sandcastle which is pretty appropriate for the region. But I don't know why I'd reason with you, you're going to find something to bitch about either way.
>>
File: pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg (139KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg
139KB, 770x562px
>>28290985
Palossand is the personification of quicksands. Palossand literally eats Pokémon to reproduce more Palossand. It needs a friendly appearance to attract its victims.
>>
>>28290700
>>28290998
Actually I like Palossand because of how it enslaves people and uses them to help it devour pokemon.

This thing could look like a giant ass with a starfish where the butthole should be and I'd still like it because of its backstory.
>>
>>28287776
I really hope you people get your skull kicked in. It's ghost type because it's possessed by a ghost and causes death. Ghost is a very broad fucking thing. If you retards had your way the only ghost types would be little white sheet ghosts and the only dragons would be ebin medieval dragons.
>>
>>28291063
>for no good reason
People are allowed to think it's stupid and them not liking it is valid. Not to mention the irony in the last part of your post where you say that he will never see your side and instantly dismiss it

>>28291074
>>28291124
It's lore is good, even if I think it looks like shit. Though I think it's a bit too dark, since it looks like killing people is something it does fairly frequently, to the point where I cant imagine how it could coexist with anything else

>>28291133
Keep saying that the only people who dislike it MUST be this kind of person that thinks this kind of thing you made up
>>
>>28291227
>It's lore is good, even if I think it looks like shit. Though I think it's a bit too dark, since it looks like killing people is something it does fairly frequently, to the point where I cant imagine how it could coexist with anything else

All sand monsters in RPG games are forced to be monstrous just because they are dangerous. Palossand is the inverse idea, a friendly design who you don't imagine it's dangerous but it is.
>>
>>28283313
i have no idea why people are so up in arms about how "cringy" this is. from a technical standpoint, this is not terrible. it's well animated and not all of the creature designs are awful. im more impressed than uncomfortable, and honestly if someone's first reaction to this is to attack it or say that it's embarrassing, they're just a sensationalist coward looking for a reaction. memes and negativity aren't always necessary. things, and you, can just exist peacefully, and you don't have to be such a retarded faggot over every single thing shown to you
>>
>>28291406
I get that, but sandcastles means it's not like, isolated. It will be mainly on public beaches where people and pokemon go every day, all the time. So these mons are just constantly around people, creating grudges and stealing souls and shit.

That happening and yet people still going to the beach or seemingly doing nothing just loses me. I'll have to see in game where they are but I'm sure they'll just be right between preschoolers and swimmers and no-one will care.

I just know it's dark lore will clash with how it's dealt with in game, more than all the other ghost mons.
>>
>>28291227
>People are allowed to think it's stupid and them not liking it is valid.
I mean yeah, unfortunately that IS true and was never a point I was contending or have the power to prevent. I'm well aware I can't stop people from having opinions that are shit and bad. I'm using my ability to think otherwise to tell them it's stupid ya dummy. What a useless reply.
>>
>>28291530
Drifloon steals kids regularly and Chandelure eats souls. That's just what I remember. Ghost type Pokemon causing casualties isn't a new thing.
>>
File: 1459928041715.png (73KB, 285x266px) Image search: [Google]
1459928041715.png
73KB, 285x266px
>>28291599
>>
>>28291625
Yeah, other ghost mons have dark lore (likely most of them) but those were mainly say, rumours (Shedinja) or something that involved going in it's habitat (like going deep in Frillish waters)

Or at least, the dark lore was never as tangible as it is in this case. This is all my opinion of course.

(Plus I always thought the joke was that Drifloon wants to drag you to the underworld but is too weak because it's a balloon)
>>
>>28288955
>big eyes
You talking about these fakemon, one of which has no eyes at all, or Sandygast and Palossand, both of which have tiny eyes?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.