[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no single moment from the pokemon games will ever be as hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: red.png (804KB, 1201x1077px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
804KB, 1201x1077px
no single moment from the pokemon games will ever be as hype as this was

prove me wrong

you can't
>>
Any of the Emerald Frontier Brain fights were more hype because you had to put actual effort into reaching and beating them
>>
Ghetsis trying to stab you with icicles was more tense.
>>
I literally can't
>>
>not posting the [...]
>>
Which one is better /vp/?

GSC?
https://youtu.be/lWHgMcIOsuw

Or HGSS?
https://youtu.be/iDFEUfS4r_A
>>
>>28282580
don't know if a lot of casual players make it that far
>>
>>28282580
I disagree. I found the battle frontier fights tedious anda bit boring, took too long to get to the brain. And then it's just some generic gym leader wannabe.

Also OP, i think the PWT in BW2 was extremely hype.
>>
Ok so youve never played BW and had the fight with Ghetsis.
>>
>>28282118
Nothing has topped it yet.
>>28282921
I prefer gsc but I really like that twinkle sound in hgss for the first ten seconds.
>>
this must've been really cool back then, if you didn't already know what was waiting for you at mt. silver
>>
>>28283043
that battle with Ghetsis... was unexpected the 1st time i played BW.
>rip nuzlock runs
>>
File: tumblr_ngfpmxUu6N1r8sc3ro6_250.gif (270KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngfpmxUu6N1r8sc3ro6_250.gif
270KB, 250x140px
This is the only thing that comes close imo. Whether you liked or disliked the delta episode, you can't this reveal was hype as fuck. Assuming you ignored pokemon co's spoiler lol
>>
>>28282118
this was supposed to happen in B2W2 via memory link REEEEEEEEE
>>
facing N and kanto champion green
>>28283706
source? i know you were supposed to face touko and black but not red
>>
>>28283741
That's what I meant.
>>
Cynthia's Championship battle HYPE as fuck.

That Garchomp was a fucking cunt.
>>
>>28282118
PWT for me.
>>
Pwt was pretty hype, but fighting the old you unexpectedly as the final battle was pretty fucking cool.

Also, I thought the original cinematics in gen 3 were pretty hype with Kyogre and Groudon.
>>
>>28282118
Ghetsis. I was ready for BW to end on a pretty cool note, and ghetsis just made the whole game much better at the end
>>
>>28283906
Scratch that N's castle all of it

Dethroned champion/Gym leaders/Box legends fighting/unexpected ball busting ghetsis battle

It was great
>>
>>28283944
You forgot the hype stairs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUjlHnhYL48
>>
File: 1462928168348.gif (1MB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
1462928168348.gif
1MB, 667x667px
>>28283944
>mfw N's castle rises out of the ground
>Dat music
>Exploring the castle and getting N's backstory
>Reshiram and Zekrom's entrances
>That final showdown
>Ghetsis
>10/10 Credits music
Best Gen
>>
what about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lu8yK-bXI
>>
>>28284188
I honestly don't get why people don't like these game
>>
>>28284089
That music was far too good for just being a glorified scene transition
>>
>>28283617
That honestly I think is what killed the Delta Episode and caused people to call it shit

Well, that and they botched Zinnia

But honestly, if they kept their mouths shut about Deoxys, it would have been way better received
>>
File: 1468804266094.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1468804266094.png
192KB, 501x445px
>this one-time throwback to RBY is the most exciting thing that has ever happened in any Pokemon game

genwunners should be fucking gassed desu
>>
>>28284283
You what?
Everyone calls that the saving grace of DE.
>>
>>28284239
Wottergate. Starter pokemon. Muh "locked pokayman".

Most of it is just a meme at this point.
>>
>>28282729

Why would that be hype? Some random dude wordlessly entering into a poke.on battle with you is like negative hype; finally getting in battle only to find out it was the character you played from the last game is the whole point. Facing off against an incarnation of yourself is why the battle was so fantastic.
>>
>>28282118
BW2's Kyruem transformation cutscene is pretty awesome
>>
>>28283617
>>28284283
I somehow managed to avoid the spoiler and it was honestly mind blowing.
>>
>>28283944
>>28284188
>>28284239
Literally felt more like a final fantasy game than modern final fantasy no joke desu
>>
>>28285202
You mean good
>>
>>28283617
I was one of the kids who grew up hearing the *Go to space and fight Deoxys* story and honestly never looked too deep into how one would obtain Deoxys legitimately. I always dismissed it as some event Pokemon I would never get. When Delta Episode started I figured it would just be about Mega Rayquaza, I wasn't aware of any spoiler. And then to live out the fucking childhood fantasy of RIDING RAYQUAZA INTO SPACE TO CRASH THROUGH A FUCKING METEOR TO SAVE THE PLANET? I was satisfied. AND THEN WE GET A LEGITIMATE WAY TO CATCH DEOXYS IN FUCKING SPACE I FUCKING LOST IT MAN
>>
>>28282118
Finding out Blue was in the game and the final Gym Leader was cool as fuck too. I feel like it's often over-looked. When I first saw him I wondered if Red was in the game too.

PWT was really close too, finding out it was essentially a Gym Leader castle for the main games.
>>
>>28285502
As someone who love BW/BW2, I respect those opinions. You could tell a lot of work was put into these games, but the story was too all over the place and the good pokemon were only gotten way too late into the game.

Also, the idea of "Nature vs. Advancement" was done very well in the environment in certain places, but those places were literally the last city and post-game... and the way they portrayed Team Plasma was so horrible. It would've been way better if they acted the opposite in either game to emphasize the "Nature vs. Advancement" theme. Like in Black they are against advancement and try to prevent it and in White they are for advancement and try to create progress. White Forest and Black City would've been fucking amazing bases for Team Plasma.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.