[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the official AMERICAN! Pokémon be featured in Alola?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Victini-Liberty_Garden_Island.png (948KB, 700x883px) Image search: [Google]
Victini-Liberty_Garden_Island.png
948KB, 700x883px
Will the official AMERICAN! Pokémon be featured in Alola?
>>
>>28280844
Best ass in the series
>>
>>28280844
It's masudas favorite Pokemon.
>>
>GF literally made a Pokemon celebrating their crushing defeat in WW2 at the hands of the Americans

Are the Japanese the most beta race in existence?
>>
>>28280844
You mean Braviary? Probably
>>
>>28280844
When will Gamefreak release those pokemon properly like they did with deoxys? I just want to catch a mew without having to inject it or go through some bullshit event.
>>
I hope he gets a mega
>>
>>28280924
He meant Victini, my dude
>>
>>28280844
Boffulant? Sure.
>>
>>28280930
I seriously wish half of the Mythical pokemon were just regular Pokemon. I just wanna raise a Victini and a Jirachi from an egg and build a team out of them.
>>
File: poke_group.png (418KB, 651x465px) Image search: [Google]
poke_group.png
418KB, 651x465px
>>28280930
They've been releasing them for the 20th anniversary all year; where the hell have you been?
>>
Well seeing as how nothing but Kanto pokémon have been getting the spotlight; my guess would be never.
And just a friendly reminded, the Unovans are probably the reason why Alola's monarchy disappeared.
>>
>>28281558
>Reading comprehension
>>
File: hawlucha_by_evilapple513.jpg (457KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
hawlucha_by_evilapple513.jpg
457KB, 680x680px
>>28280983
Are you talking about Hawlucha then?
>>
>>28280983
>native americans = blacks
also, before you say it, scrafty is (supposed to be) based off of the punk look, not thug/gangsters i read that on here like a year ago though so who the hell knows
>>
Yes OP, did you see the news the other day?

Snorlax was featured heavily
>>
>>28280844
I'd really like if they put Alder enjoying retirement somewhere in Alola. Would be a nice easter egg
>>
>>28280924

I'm still heartbroken that they changed his name.

Wargle is the greatest name a Pokemon could possibly have.
>>
>>28281928
Scrafty is based on several forms of counter culture, including but not limited to hip hop and punk.
>>
I still can't believe GameFreak had the balls to make a cute chibi nuclear bomb.
>>28280983
Japan hasn't really realized that afros are an African-American thing, so they kind of put them on anything "American".
>>
>>28281895
Nigga how is going on the internet "an event"?
>>
>>28281935
Kek
>>
File: trump rally.png (156KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump rally.png
156KB, 480x360px
>>28282408
>I still can't believe GameFreak had the balls to make a cute chibi nuclear bomb.
Oh wow I didn't even put that together.
>>
>>28282408
>I still can't believe GameFreak had the balls to make a cute chibi nuclear bomb.
The fuck are you talking about? Doesn't look like an atomic bomb to me.
>>
Are Americans celebrating Snorlax kek.
>>
>>28282599
It's a living fireball that celebrates victory over Japan in WWII, man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.