[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos ready for day and night evos for the starters and Rockruff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1468870994352.png (552KB, 1410x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1468870994352.png
552KB, 1410x1120px
The leaked evos are too gender based for the secret to be synchro. Can you imagine Luchalitten getting blonde fucking pigtails if you chose the female character? Or Popmaid's hair getting shaved off?

The only thing about the evolution secret that makes sense is alternate evos. Rockruff's supposed werewolf evo is a prime candidate for a night time evo and wouldn't make sense otherwise. What fucking thing turns into a werewolf through the day?

Get ready boys.
>>
>>28273621
Not going to happen because Rockruff is CoroCoro exclusive so they will reveal it around CoroCoro release so next week
>>
I'm not going to denounce the idea of day and night evos, but...

We're getting that info next week at best. Gotta wait for corocoro
>>
>>28273631
Starters will get revealed tomorrow. Perhaps they made a deal with Corocoro so they reveal Rockruff, and the starters get officially revealed in a video before as they're more important.
>>
>>28273644
>Starters will get revealed tomorrow

And the source is your ass
>>
>>28273650
The source is the fucking reveal of more info coming tomorrow. If Rockruff's secret is being revealed in about a week or so, you bet your ass they'll reveal it for the starters firsts as they're more important
>>
File: furfags.png (55KB, 1279x886px) Image search: [Google]
furfags.png
55KB, 1279x886px
reminder that the secret will be unique Z-moves activated by Z-crystals you can only get from the demo
you're setting yourselves up for disappointment
>>
>>28273666
Thats all your wishful thinking. CoroCoro said that starters and Rockruff all have secrets, then CoroCoro announced Rockruffs evo reveal

THAT MEANS THEY WILL REVEAL STARTERS ASWELL

No, thats not how it works, besides the secret probably is Z-moves for their final evos
>>
>>28273621
>Still thinking we're getting final evolution's this early

>Still thinking we're getting split evolutions.

Fucking kek
>>
>The leaked evos are too gender based

Milotic has a 50/50 gender ratio. So does Gardevoir.

This complaint is dumb and doesn't mean anything. Archer owl isn't gendered at all.
>>
File: MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.png (308KB, 721x545px)
MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.png
308KB, 721x545px
I don't even know what the fuck we'll get, but I'm fucking ready.

>Shitstorm of all times tomorrow regardless of what'll come
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.