[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are your Father's Child What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>You are your Father's Child

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>28268832
She meant the Player Character takes after Norman.
>>
>>28268832
That you are your father's child
>>
That after you did there's no question about it and she can be calm knowing that nobody will find out about her bull.
>>
>>28268832
it's just an idiom, faggot

it means he acts like his dad
>>
>>28268832
She's not your real mom
>>
>>28268855
Tauros aren't native to Hoenn though
>>
>what did x mean by this
Kill yourself
>>
>>28268832
It means she is not your real mom.
She might as well have said:
"You are my husband's kid"
>>
DUDE IT'S A KEK REFERENCE XDDDD
/tv/ MEMEs XDDDDD
>>
>>28268949
fuck off /tv/
>>
>>28268949
>being this triggered
>>
>>28268872
>>28268897
This.
>>
Norman's a cuck
>>
>>28268832
Don't talk to me or my father's child ever again
>>
>>28268832
Do you really think his """"tan"""" is natural?
>>
>>28268832
>I'm my father's son!
>>
>>28268832

It's an expression when they want to state how you look just like your father and it makes sense being their son
>>
>>28268832
It means that you are the chosen one, a child of immaculate conception. You are the son of god sent to the pokemon world to be a beacon of light in dark times. All pokemon and humans alike bend to your will. You are the king of kings. The player character in Ruby and sapphire is a living god.

I mean, what else could she possibly mean by this?
>>
>>28269210
All the bullshit that goes down in the Delta episode, I believe it
>>
>>28268832
But is Norman really the father?
>>
>my husband's son
>>
>>28268832
that he is her husbands son.
>>
>Mom assuming the gender of her son
Wow, I thought parents were supposed to be supportive of their kids. Fuck you too, mom.
>>
>>28268832
A foreshadowing on how he will disown you and replace you with a mentally scarred angry childhood friend of yours while you got beaten to pulp with his gorilla sloth.
>>
>>28268832
Shes a cuckquean
>>
>>28269576
She said "child" dumbfuck
>>
She wants ure sick
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.