[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'll pull as an ORAS for the Platinum remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bf-map.jpg (64KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
bf-map.jpg
64KB, 620x339px
Do you think they'll pull as an ORAS for the Platinum remake and also remove the battle frontier?
>>
>>28266159
yes because nobody even gave a shit about the battle frontier.
>>
File: 61c.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>28266471
>>
They won't remake Platinum, like they didn't remake Crystal or Emerald, though due to the nature of the differences between Diamond and Pearl it is more likely they will implement Platinum aspects than it was for RS

The DP remake will have whatever Battle Facility the previous game had, whether it's a Tower Expy or a Frontier
>>
>>28266560
>no snow coat Dawn in 3D
>>
>>28266159
Hopefully. Gen 4 battle frontier was halfassed as fuck.
>>
>>28266560
>like they didn't remake Crystal
It is though asides from wild Pokemon
>>
File: JUST XD.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
JUST XD.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>28266159
>Remake turns out to be worse than Diamond/Pearl.
>>
>>28266159
All I want in life is a remix of best theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSDnyVq0kao
>>
>>28269332
I like the song but it bring back so many wasted hours only to get swept by Thorton
>>
>>28269193
>FR/LG was a better R/B/G/Y
>HG/SS was a better G/S/C
>OR/AS was a better R/S/E
>?D/?P will 90% be a better D/P/Pt
>>
>>28269415
>ORAS was a better RS

Fixed :^)
>>
>>28269415
ORAS was better than RS but not Emerald.
>>
>>28269427
>>28269434
>Emerald
>that good
considering they ruined most character designs, as do most 3rd games, I didn't care
and the BF is a meme that nobody actually played more than an hour worth
>>
>>28266560
Exactly this.
>>
>>28269452
>Platinum
>Ruining Character Designs

Please, the door is that way. How can you not appreciate snow-costume Dawn?
>>
File: perfect_zygarde.png (436KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_zygarde.png
436KB, 1024x806px
>>28266560
> X and Y and Sun Moon are represented on it's chest literally perfectly by colors
>The middle is 'white' aka platinum
>The alchemy symbols combined for the sun and the moon make platinum's symbol

Yeah they for sure won't make platinum
>>
>>28266560
>I didn't play these games

HGSS is a Crystal remake, FRLG is a Blue remake
>>
absolutely

if their justification was "no one cared about frontier lol" then it's gonna happen for the gen 4 one because it was shittier
>>
>>28269452
>I don't care about additional content if the in game sprites of the main character have a pallet swap

holy fucking shit I can't tell what's bait and real on this board anymore it's insanity
>>
>>28272274
FRLG id a RG remake. Not Blue. Blue changed the layout of a cave or two, and FRLG reverted back to the RG designs. Yellow wasn't taken in account by FRLG either.

Si, FRLG is strictly a RG remake.
ORAS is a RS remake with some Emerald features included.

HGSS is the only remake that intenfed to be Crystal as well.

So, ORAS is not the odd one out. It is HGSS.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.