[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is more controversial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: starterleaks.png (542KB, 1044x398px) Image search: [Google]
starterleaks.png
542KB, 1044x398px
Which is more controversial?
>>
>>28266082
Unova's are by far shittier, the only decent one is Serperior

I don't even like Lucha & Friends but its the truth
>>
>>28266082
The first one, mostly because someone actually got fired for leaking them.
>>
Wottergate. At least the designs this time are actually good.
>>
>>28266082
Probably the left because people realized how fucking retarded they looked when they started throwing out random comparisons. Not just random but comparisons that made literally no sense when you actually looked into it.
>>
>>28266082
Unova brought in the worst set of starters.
>Mono grass
>Mono water
>lol Fire/Fighting
Its also the only time where its acceptable to box them because the other Pokemon are much better.
>>
>>28266082
>Robin Hoot
>Tiger Mask
>Popwaifu

how can the others even compete
>>
>>28266082
Unova's by a pretty large margin.
>>
I think they all look good, anybody else here agree?
>>
Wottergate by far.

>Smugleaf gets amputated
>Fire/Fighting for the third time in a row
>The samurai that people are warming up to turns into THAT
>>
>there are people here who feel nostalgic over shitposting
These are strange times
>>
>>28266288
>smugleaf gets amputated
It evolved.

Actual snakes use to have legs too once upon a time
>>
>>28266203
I don't see what's wrong with having a mono type starter. I mean do people complain that Sceptile, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium and Blastoise have monotypes?
>>
>>28266082
People would simply not stop bitching about the unova starters. Conversely, the only SM starter people seem to dislike consistently is Luchalitten, occasionally Popmaid
>>
>>28266423
because they actually have decent stats to back it up, serperior in 5th gen was weak and frail and only had good speed. Samurott was decent, but decent shouldn't be all a starter has going for it.
>>
>>28266485
Then don't complain about the typing then, complain about the stats, and also for competitive:
>What is contrary leafstorm?
>>
>>28266525
Contrary Serperior would have been nice to use if it was available in Gen 5. Since it didn't, Serperior was trash back then.
>>
>>28266108
I'm pretty sure that they got arrested, not fired.
>>
Gen VI's have had a lot longer to sink in, I remember the Gen V ones leaked in late summer of 2010 and it was hard to deny they were real despite how shitty they were.

Oshawott's line was the most tragic story, he went from shit to being the best to being absolutely JUST.
>>
>>28266102
I agree that Serperior and Emboar are epic, and all of these gen 7 faked are crap.
>>
>>28266125
No, they suck. All of Em. At least 2 of the 3 were good for wottergate.
>>
>>28266741
Details?
>>
File: 0149.png (70KB, 365x434px) Image search: [Google]
0149.png
70KB, 365x434px
>>28267121
>>
>>28266082
Left, you newfag
>>
>>28266082
Left. People actually disbelieved them, most people denying the right ones are just shitposting.
>>
File: w.png (28KB, 121x196px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
28KB, 121x196px
>>28267102
>epic
>>
>>28266082
I still can't believe how something like Pignite could have ever left the drawing board
>let's turn an exclusively quadruped animal into a biped with an unnaturally streched our face
>while we're at it, let's also slap on the same typing we did for the last 2 fire starter lines
It must've been some intense case of artist block, just like Oshawott
>>
>>28266525
They weren't complaining about them being monotype, they were making fun of the fact that they were monotype, yet Emboar ended up being a fucking third fire/fighting type in a row. Instead of also being mono typed.
>>
>>28267102
Please commit sudoku.
>>
>>28266082
Definitely left. The only "hate" that Lucha and friends receive at this point are shitposters. Wottergate and co. are a different scenario. Everyone tried to prove they're fake, even make bullshit comparisons and when they were confirmed real, holly hell the aftermath. Serperior did ended up being liked, Samurott became wasted potential and Emboar was probably shit on for the entire generation. If you even have somone to lie and say that they were the ones that made them, then you know something went wrong.
>>
As someone who focuses solely on Water I was disappointed but could still stomach Wotter leaks. Popmaid, though, might get me to choose a starter other than Water for the first time in at least a decade.
>>
Anyway they have been ruining starters since gen 5.
>>
>>28266082
Wottergate was way more controversial, take it from me. I was on the wrong side. The whole thing was a shitshow. L's everywhere.

until next time, see ya
>>
>>28270814
The starters have been getting increasingly anthro since gen 5 and I don't know why. Pokefurries can't possibly be that big of an audience.
>>
>>28267102
>Emboar
>good

>epic

Leave.
>>
>>28266082
>1/3 decent final designs both times
>2/3 shit ones

I'd say this set of leaks is more, if only because we don't have the middle stages so the change seems more drastic, and Alola is breaking so many rules that the idea of split evos is actually gaining traction.

We also currently just have concept art, which is more rough and unpolished compared to gen 5, when the leaks were the finalized artwork.
>>
>>28266125
Luchalitten and Popplomaid are fucking shit you stupid faggot. Gen 5 and 7 are both equally shit.
>>
im still mad
>>
>>28270724
You mean acceptance. Luchacat apologists try to make it seem like that faggot cat is accepted, but it's a shit design. If it becomes Fire/Fighting again, which I doubt it won't be, then I'll laugh my ass off at those faggots.

Poppmaid and Luchalitten are cancer.
>>
>>28271160

I fucking loved this design. RIP galiantoad.
>>
>>28267102
eyl
>>
>>28267102
(You)
>>
>>28271160
This design is even uglier than greninja holy shit
>>
>>28271160
>>28271227
>Liking "it just gets bigger"
kys
>>
>>28271107
>>28271161

We get it, you think your epic owl is best thing since sliced bread. Rowlettfags are so immature and obnoxious.
>>
>>28266125

I honestly prefer the Gen 5 starters over this.
Heck I'd rather have Popplio evolve into Samurott than into Furrymaid
>>
>>28270867
>muh furry boogiemen

This board sure has deluded some people.
>>
>>28267161
If they weren't employees, then it technically falls under some form of corporate espionage, doesn't it?
>>
>>28266082
Gen V

With Gen VII, the only people denying them are baiting. Gen V there was legitimate controversy over their legitimacy
>>
>>28271160

I was so happy this was a fake.
Because if this shitty fake I actually like Greninja
>>
>>28272808
>Furrymaid

ebin
>>
>>28266278
I'd agree were it not for Samurott. I don't even hate Samurott it just looks nothing like what proceeds it.
>>
>>28271161
Then you haven't went to far out of /vp/. Luch is starting to be accepted and liked by more poeople then these "apologists" and Popmaid is definetly getting popular with artist.
>>
>>28272630
Literally every pokemon "just gets bigger"

kys redditboy
>>
>>28272851
but that's that it is
>>
Unova is garbage.
>>
>>28273172
Shit taste.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.