[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the best new feature in years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: hypertrain[1].png (834KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
hypertrain[1].png
834KB, 700x398px
Literally the best new feature in years.
>>
>>28264447
youre right

who even likes breeding
>>
Completely!

Now I just have to worry about natures. (?)
>>
>>28264447
It's pretty good, I might not even inject now if bottlecaps are easily availible.
>>
Doesn't add anything. Might as-well remove IVs completely.
>>
File: dancin.gif (303KB, 336x251px) Image search: [Google]
dancin.gif
303KB, 336x251px
>>28264562
>tfw injecting 999 golden bottle caps
>>
>>28264668
IVs fulfill their function in single player and are no longer a hindrance to multiplayer. It's the best of both worlds
>>
>>28264447
All these events and in-game legends with only 3 perfect IVs will finally be fixed!
>>
Unless there's an easy way to get to level 100, breeding is still faster
>>
>>28264739
>they fulfil their function in single player and are still a hindrance in multiplayer
this feature literally does nothing, IVs are still a thing in MP
>>
File: laughing metagame.png (174KB, 800x714px)
laughing metagame.png
174KB, 800x714px
>>28264549
>egg moves
>>
>>28264549
egg moves too, and you'll still need to worry about IVs, more IVs = less bottlecaps to waste, and chances are they could be very limited.
>>
File: 1455078018489.jpg (41KB, 164x213px)
1455078018489.jpg
41KB, 164x213px
>>28264447
>only electric and psychic moves
pottery
>>
Not really, you can just inject that shit, and most likely with an ideal setup Bike Sim will be faster if you just wanna be legit. The only real use is salvaging in-game mons for competitive, but even then no egg moves and likely missing their HA or the ideal nature.

Good new features are actual big changes or additions to the game not possible before.
>>
>>28264939
>Good new features are actual big changes or additions to the game not possible before.

So Hyper Training.
>>
>>28264733
You can be sure they will be distributed like candy on WT.
>>
>>28264447
Do you think they'll add IV removing caps too? How about Hidden Powers? Will their type be determined the same way?
>>
>>28264939
>a cheater sees no value in a feature that allows you to train perfect Pokemon with more efficiency in a legit way

Who would have thought
>>
>>28264836
>>28264854

But there is no egg moves for legendaries. At least now you can just get yourself a legendary of desired nature and train it.
>>
Literally my mom's best new feature.
>>
>>28264447
I hope this means getting the Hidden Power Type you want is done a lot easier, as I have no fucking clue on how to manipulate IVs in my favour for it.
>>
>>28264854
Well, there ARE the golden bottlecaps, which set every IV to 31. But yeah, the possibility of limited bottlecaps would really shut people down.
>>
>>28267361
>using legendaries
>>
>implying this won't be retarded somehow

Get ready for bottle caps costing 100bp or some crazy shit like only be able to use so many bottle caps on a pokemon.
>>
>>28267447

>not using legendaries

What's wrong with that?
>>
I can't wait for the day you can take any pokemon and give it any legal set you want as long as you put enough time into it. The only things not changeable now are natures, HAs, and egg moves.
>>
>>28264758
>>
>>28264964
>WT
anon...
>>
>>28267591
And if we keep dexnav, which I'm not counting on, you can catch pokemon with egg moves.
>>
>>28265562
You're ok with legitimized cheating. You're the kid who went to school on the day everyone knew to stay home because it's not officially a "day off".
>>
File: 1464909260762.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464909260762.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>28264447
everyone will want zero iv dittos now
>>
>>28267696
You still can't get multiple egg moves from a hidden pokemon, like for example a Bagon with Thrash and Dragon Dance.
>>
>>28264447
I don't play competitive so this means absolutely nothing to me. I think they should just alienate competitive completely from the main game. Just pick your pokemon, natures, moves and just battle. I understand people who get satisfaction from putting effort into their pokemon and them playing competitively but that all falls apart when they are playing with players who put no effort into their pokemon.
>>
>>28267916
>they should just alienate competitive completely from the main game

Well... they sort of do; it's perfectly possible to beat everything in the main game without even knowing that IVs exist.

As for online battling, maybe they could take a hint from Smash and have a "For Glory" and "For Fun" mode, so that people could play against like minded players.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.