[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Who would win?
>>
>>28264179
They actually fit in really well together, design-wise.

Is Renamon too much like a Pokemon, or is Lucario too much like a Digimon?
>>
>>28264179
My dick ;^)
>>
>>28264179
Your inevitable suicide
>>
>>28264244
Like digi.

The only reason Rena fits into pokemon is BECAUSE of the introduction of mons like Lucario.
>>
Renamon's leg is already broken, so I'd say Lucario is winning that fight, unless evolution is allowed.
>>
>>28264179
There's a 1-minute melee of it.

Go watch it, and don't tell us about it.
>>
>>28264244
They are both unusual for their series. The term you are looking for is "furbait", with a dash of "My fox-like OC has super awesome magic powers and is the best"
>>
>>28264556
>screwattack

They are biased as shit
>>
Lucario because Renamon's right leg is already broken in half.
>>
Renamon vs nidoqueen who wins?
>>
any digimon would beat any pokemon
>>
>>28265611
>koromon vs mega fug
>scarfed ditto vs anything
>>
>>28264179
The queen of furries wins.
>>
>>28265611
Mewtwo can take Beelzemon
>>
>>28265611
Only at levels above Champion, which are basically not much different from fully-evolved Pokemon. Everything Champion and below can be a valid and desperately tired comparison.
>>
File: magnemite.jpg (17KB, 253x136px)
magnemite.jpg
17KB, 253x136px
>>28265611
One Pokemon can beat every Digimon.
>>
>>28264179
The fuck is that yellow thing?
>>
>>28264608
One Minute Melees are literally decided by coinflip.
>>
>>28266702
>>28268022
Basically
Baby and Training: First form shitmons, like Magikarp and Sunkern.
Rookie: First and second forms for many Pokemon. Many stand-alone Pokemon.
Champion: All fully evolved Pokemon, and weak legendaries.
Ultimate: Stronger legendaries, like Groudon, Darkrai, and Mewtwo
Mega: The creation trio, by Pokedex entry. Maybe the Original Dragon or Mega-Fug.
Ultra: Arceus, with a generous interpretation of Pokedex entries and the Sinjoh ruins event.
>>
>>28264935

This is kind of hot.
>>
>>28269028
I watched it a while ago. It was a tie.
>>
>>28269664
Moot point then.
>>28268049
Anon, Digimon in the real world become REAL.
>>28266087
>scarf ditto
>transforming into things that don't have dna
>>
>>28264579
>tfw Renamon and Rika were my favourite as a kid for being relate-able and Renamon ended up being ruined by the furries

I imagine this is what all the little girls who were into MLP are going to feel like in a few years.
>>
>>28264179
renamon is a rookie (also what's up with her fucking neck in that picture)
>>
>>28270882
All Digimon are governed by the master server. It's been a plot point numerous times. Rub a Magnemite on it and you get the biggest multikill in Pokemon and Digimon history.
>>
>>28272642
Thats like saying itd be possible to short corcuit an entire deminsion by taking a magnet and throwing it at the harddrive.
>>
File: infermon-digimon-the-movie-2.49.jpg (30KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
infermon-digimon-the-movie-2.49.jpg
30KB, 210x240px
>>28272642
digimon are basically just like agent smith from the matrix
>>
Renamon would win.
>>
>>28264179

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8L7NHZqG0
>>
Renamon would make a good Psychic/Fighting or Fairy/Fighting type, though.
>>
>>28264179
Lucario obviously, seeing as Renamon's leg is broken.
>>
>>28264579
>both unusual
Not really in the case of Renamon.
>>
>>28273618
with an exclusive ability: true power, which doubles its attack.
>>
>>28268049
>>28272642
Digimon don't work that way.
Technically Digimon is a sci-fi, but it's really not bound to any rules. I mean, they're data, but yet they can manifest in the real world. And these physical projections both have mass and can interact with the environment.

That's funny with the magnets, but it's also not really that easy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.