[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL LEAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Leek.jpg (22KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
Leek.jpg
22KB, 456x342px
I work at the Nintendo European Research & Development in Paris, and I don't really know much about the upcoming games however I do have a piece of new information that has yet to be revealed and I felt the need to post it here: firstly, I have no vendetta against Nintendo or Gamefreak, I just wanted to spark the hype train a little bit!

The new information is about Mega Dragonite. It is stunning, visually it looks more like Dragonair and loses the flying typing; replaced by the Steel typing (so Dragon/Steel) however it gets the ability 'Mineralate' which turns normal type moves into steel type moves.

This might not be the September 6th announcement, however expect it in the upcoming demo.

Thanks for listening! I'm as excited for Sun and Moon as all of you guys are!
>>
>>28263356
tldr post a picture of the eiffel tower with a timestap
>>
>>28263373
haha! Paris is big and I'm currently at home.
>>
>>28263356

Post a picture of a Muslim culturally enriching your wife with a timestamp.
>>
File: image.png (12KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 300x157px
>>28263356
>>
>>28263395
excuse me? I was just sharing some news before it gets revealed. Sorry if I offended you.
>>
>>28263410
I agree! The design is beautiful!
>>
>>28263356
Post a picture of the game and a picture of a muslim
>>
File: Mega Dragonite.png (312KB, 866x581px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Dragonite.png
312KB, 866x581px
Decided to just show you Mega Dragonite.
>>
File: Jesus christ Marie.jpg (5KB, 335x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus christ Marie.jpg
5KB, 335x150px
>>28263356
>Mineralate
>Mineral translate to steel not rock
What? You almost got me hyped nigg
>>
>not understanding that the first thing a real leaker would NOT do is specify the exact position they work
better luck next time
>>
>>28263356
I like your image so i will give a 4/10
>>
>>28263356
Fake. That division has been closed and has been moved to Frankfurt.
>>
>>28264068
I didn't post that fan art, some person pretending to be me. Haha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.